Bookie Buster Service Plays, SDS Spreadsheet

Search

Tokens
Sunday April 8th: 1~1

WON: Larry Ness
Game: Los Angeles Dodgers at San Francisco Giants Apr 8 2007 4:05PM
Prediction: San Francisco Giants (This is the only play that I could not tell if it was a "free" play or "paid" play. No title on this one.)

LOST:[/B] LARRY NESS 20* NL GAME OF THE MONTH: TRIPLE DIME BET: Milwaukee Brewers

Correction:

Ness LOST the SF game and WON the MIL game. Just a typo on my part when scrambling around trying to quickly list these for you. Still the same net result though: 1~1

Raising 4 girls!
Tokens
I'm back to this thread for one more time before I got to go bed:

All our plays match... note that you mentioned 3 Bonus Plays that all lost. As I mentioned, I checked procappers.com and confirmed that he has gone 0-4 on MLB free picks since April 1st. Your collection (BB's) seems to capture those, yep.

You actually only found 2 PAID losses by Ness, right? (OAK on 4/2 & CIN on 4/4)

Anyway, as you can see from my earlier post, even my meticulous record-keeping of my own tout failed to come up with 12-5 record that procappers.com claims that Larry Ness has. I only show 11-3 (or if already counting the Tigers win tonight, 12-3).

But it's amazing how some big winning plays have been missed (through nobody's fault, again):

2-Apr-07
LN NL GOW *15 -115 Mil won
LN Oddsmaker's Error +100 Oak lost (the only loss you missed; 3rd loss I know of)

3-Apr-07
LN Bounce Back *15 -134 Col won

5-Apr-07
LN Getaway Day GOW *15 -103 CWS won
LN Bailout GOW *15 +101 SF won

6-Apr-07
LN AL GOW *15 -116 LAA won

7-Apr-07
LN Blowout GOW *15 -111 Fla won

8-Apr-07
LN NL GOM *20 -119 Mil won (you already counted this one; just pasting again)
LN TV GOW *15 -130 Bos won

9-Apr-07
LN Daytime Delight -124 NYM won
LN Weekly Wipeout Winner -110 Fla won

There were some days where you honestly believed it was 0-1 but it really was a 2-0 day (just that the Bonus Play was known and counted erroneously & for some reason, the paid picks were not collected and they both won).

Naturally, this makes me nervous about how the records of other cappers may be like if we are unable to collect at least 80% of their paid plays like I believed I have for Larry Ness since I check his picks daily, you know?

* CalvinTy

Tokens
But as you well know when it comes to NHL and MLB where the majority of the bets are on the ML, we can't rely on winning percentages. It's not fair to those systems who plays all underdogs going only 45% or even 39% but on +150 dogs or better (which would have been cut off in your eyes) or cappers that are too chicken and play many -160 to -200 favorites but for a 51% rate, not good.

No doubt, the MLB and the NHL are completely different animals than the sports that operate with varying point spreads (i.e., the NFL, NBA, NCAA Football and Basketball).

Look, I am not a baseball guy. Until this season, I have always stuck to what I know best: the NFL and NCAA Football. I am a hard core football guy who really knows football. But I was jonesing so bad for action that I am giving bases a try. And from the very beginning I immediately felt that the strangest thing was the standard "+/- 1.5 Run Line (RL)" that baseball uses instead an adjustable point spread that varies like it does in football and basketball. Weird! The whole thing depends on the PRICE of the ML and RL. Yeah, price is always important, but I don't care what the price was if you are the correct side. Period. But I can see where bases is different and I need to heed the words of experience bases bettors.

Therefore, you bring up great points about needing to differentiate between a ML bet, a RL bet and how much $$ you are laying to achieve these plays (i.e., "+" vs "-" and how many units.) I understand all that. And now I wonder if I should stop what I am tracking, since it would be a nightmare to track each and every play in the manner described above. It would triple (literally) the amount of time and effort required to do what I have been doing. Not so excited about that.

So now what? Does anyone see the value of my tracking spreadsheet? Or is this useless? Sure we could stop recording "free" plays...try to only record "paid" plays....and we could try like hell to get ALL the plays...but without ML, RL, Units and etc., is this spreadsheet useless?

Tokens
There were some days where you honestly believed it was 0-1 but it really was a 2-0 day (just that the Bonus Play was known and counted erroneously & for some reason, the paid picks were not collected and they both won).

Naturally, this makes me nervous about how the records of other cappers may be like if we are unable to collect at least 80% of their paid plays like I believed I have for Larry Ness since I check his picks daily, you know?

* CalvinTy

No doubt! Big difference in records solely based upon which plays get tracked. It all depends on whether the plays are free or paid plays. I see where we match and where there are issues.

The fact that you are questioning his record at all (with you having full access) raises scary concerns about touts in general. Perhaps they sometimes sell certain "special" plays to only 50% of their clients (so they can later claim the "winners" and omit the "losers"). Who knows. That's why I wanted to track this stuff MYSELF. You know?

Tokens
For those that are interested, I will be posting a link to the latest and greatest updated service play spreadsheet tracker in about an hour or so.

But after some of the conversations sparked by Calvin last night, I am now wondering if this endeavor is still worth while or if it needs to be dramatically revised in terms of format and tracking criteria.

Calvin - I would still love to hear more from you on this subject.

And everyone else, please free to chime in on this topic (i.e., whether just tracking daily & seasonal win / loss records and winning percentage is worthwhile, or this is not of value due to the need to know if the plays were money lines, run lines and the amount of units won / lost).

BB will probably be posting his service plays later this afternoon. I will update when I get a chance.

Tokens
i like the idea but i see what he has to say. i agree fading bad serivces are better than trailing good ones. over the long term you will come out better. i use everything i can to pick games. look at services good ones, bad ones, line movement, public %, and everything i know about the game. weather, last outing, pitcher, health, series count, up next, everything i can. all these factor into my bases picks. i do appreciate you posting all these plays.

Tokens
i like the idea but i see what he has to say. i agree fading bad serivces are better than trailing good ones. over the long term you will come out better. i use everything i can to pick games. look at services good ones, bad ones, line movement, public %, and everything i know about the game. weather, last outing, pitcher, health, series count, up next, everything i can. all these factor into my bases picks. i do appreciate you posting all these plays.

Thanks Smoke. I am just trying to gauge everyone's reaction to the latest conversations regarding the spreadsheet and the service plays that BB graciously shares with all of us.

Raising 4 girls!
Tokens
No doubt! Big difference in records solely based upon which plays get tracked. It all depends on whether the plays are free or paid plays. I see where we match and where there are issues.

The fact that you are questioning his record at all (with you having full access) raises scary concerns about touts in general. Perhaps they sometimes sell certain "special" plays to only 50% of their clients (so they can later claim the "winners" and omit the "losers"). Who knows. That's why I wanted to track this stuff MYSELF. You know?
Right, I know the feeling. Let me give you some background. I always had a shred of doubt when it comes to touts selling their picks for years because I know how advertising & marketing plays a huge role and how they would woo you with selected records of plays. It's just like a TV commercial using all those "adjectives" to describe their product: mouth-watering juicy {insert object/food}. So I understand why you want to track this yourself. No shit.

I decided to actually pay for tout services a few years ago (mostly day by day, but in long term, it gets expensive so I looked for good deals on either week/month/one-sport packages that were cheap) and see how they advertise after some losing streaks. As one example I used www.jimhurley.net.

I saw how they still managed to do shrewd advertising (and still not lie outright at all) in recruiting new blood. I also saw how, for example, the service I mentioned above, would have "tiered selections". Top clients getting the best plays and cheap clients getting the 3 small plays or whatever. I sometimes had a sport package, and then intentionally bought a specific day's worth of picks for all sports and saw how some paid picks overlapped and how some indeed didn't. Then the next day, the service naturally touted his wins whether it was the value plays or the top picks in the highest tier.

That's when I realized that I just have to ignore those advertising methods and dealing with not having all the picks of that service and just track win-loss results based on the paid picks I received. I didn't really do a good job of that but betting-wise, I think I actually did alright with all services (as in I know my $$ of paying them got covered easily after my net profits were realized).

Then, I followed a handicapper from his website to Procappers Handicappers Leauge. Last April, I renewed with him for another full year at a bargain price of $999 for a year's picks of ALL picks. He shortly bolted from procappers.com and I wasn't betting any money from May-August due to buying my condo during that timeframe and bsbsbs, so it was July when I realized I wasn't getting any picks anymore. I contacted procappers.com and they told me that the other capper had left & I could pick anyone to replace that capper so I chose Larry Ness basically on reliable results & realizing he is one of those who tends to give 2-3 value & top picks per day (which I prefer, as I'm NOT NOT crazy of "one pick per day" because based on experience, any pick can lose anytime).

Now, my subscription has come to an end in 4 more days... I would have considered paying one more full year with Larry Ness (as he probably didn't get any credit/money from me or Procappers, dunno). I don't think there's an offering for that, but I've been too lazy to email them.

That's the end of my background falafala as I yak too much. :)

As for this thread, I really was impressed with the concept of a respectable handicappers league like procappers.com in where you actually can be sure to know the results of all paid picks by all cappers in that league. The "Search Records" feature is not that old... it has been a great addition as it actually validates those cappers even more, especially with "premium" and "free" picks.

I'm not sure how many leagues are out there but I know I did search 20-40 capper websites a few years ago trying the "experiment of tracking ALL Bonus Plays" by all of those websites. It was a MAJOR pain in the arse & I didn't find out anything good! Most cappers just throw a Bonus Play as "the play they-kinda-like-but-just-not-a-paid-pick" especially on high favorites, blah.

My suggestions:

1.) we may have to restrict our tracking to accountable websites/leagues/cappers
2.) count only paid picks like BB mentioned
3.) we only would have to extract the results/paid plays into a spreadsheet like you have made, sds23

Even those websites like procappers.com do bother with "who was hot yesterday" standings and so forth... but we still can research & find out just who has been terrrrrible the last 2 weeks, and etcetera.

Let me stop now & get this posted! :thumbsup:

* CalvinTy

Tokens
Below is the link to the updated service play spreadsheet. We has some positive movement in regard to the top rated services on the sheet. Wunderdog and NSA both went 1~0 yesterday, solidifying their top rankings.

And entering into the top group for the first time is B. Coleman, who went 3~0 yesterday, giving him enough tracked plays and a high enough winning percentage to join the first group.

Here's the link to the spreadsheet:

Last edited:

Tokens
I will repost BB's service plays when they are available. Yesterday he began rolling them out around 3:00 PM Central Time or so. If they are available before 3:00 I will post them ASAP. If they are not available until 3:00 or just a bit after, I may not get a chance to do anything with them until about 5:00 due to some work meetings I need to attend in the alte afternoon.

If this is the case, and if you are anxious to get a peek at them ahead of time feel free to view his thread in the Hoops forum.

BOL to all today!

Tokens
My suggestions:

1.) we may have to restrict our tracking to accountable websites/leagues/cappers
2.) count only paid picks like BB mentioned
3.) we only would have to extract the results/paid plays into a spreadsheet like you have made, sds23

* CalvinTy

Definitely a work in progress here and I am very thankful for all the suggestions and comments. If I get the time and ambition, perhaps I can go back through all of BB's service play posts and seperate the "free" plays from the "paid" or "confirmed" plays and then modify the spreadsheet to reflect service play records without the freebies included. A lot of work, but I am willing to do it if everyone is still enthusiastic about what we are doing here.

The question then, is what to about the services that we've already begun tracking that we can't seem to get plays from on a consistent basis. Keep going forward with records that only reflect a small percentage of their plays? Or drop them from the sheet?

I will also be putting the "worst or the worst" onto a separate speradsheet for "fading" purposes, as some in this thread have asked for (rather than permanently deleting them off of the sheet for good due to poor performance.

Gotta run back to work gentlemen. I will check back on and off through out the day.

Tokens
From Bookie Buster:

From Bookie Buster’s Service Play Thread in the Hoops Forum:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
BOXER SPORTS<o:p></o:p>

(3*) Los Angeles Angels
(2*) Florida Marlins
(2*) Los Angeles Dodgers Under
(2*) New York Mets (RL)

Trev Rogers<o:p></o:p>

Brewers +110
Brewers/Marlins OVER 9

Wunderdog<o:p></o:p>

Game: Seattle at Boston (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Boston -155
The Red Sox bats were silenced as they started the season on the road, but there is nothing like the friendly confines of Fenway Park to wake them up. Today, Matsuzaka will make his long awaited first Fenway start, and the media circus will surround him. He pitched flawlessly, loose and free in the opener, and anyone doubting if he is the goods or not, should know one thing right now - he is! The value on him will never be greater than it is right now and we will take advantage. Felix Hernandez opened with a gem, 12 K's no runs against Oakland. He is young, has great stuff but has not learned to pitch on the road yet. Last year he opened at home vs. Oakland, and did about the same thing, 1 run 2 hits. He then took his next turn at Cleveland and surrendered 2 HR's, 5 runs 4 BB's, and lasted just 4.2 innings. It was a performance that went on repeatedly throughout the season. He had a 3.47 ERA at home, but 5.47 on the road, a full two runs higher. He logged 9 of 14 quality starts at home, and just 6 of 17 on the road. Seattle finished a woeful 6-11 in his road starts. His first outing at home keeps this line from soaring much higher, so chock full of value. He also has stuff that is much more difficult to pick up during the day, as his night record was just 5-11 last year. Seattle has been one of the worst road teams in all of baseball, winning just 36.7% of its road games in the last three years, while the Red Sox shine at home, winning 64.6% over the same period. Hernandez handled this red Sox lineup last year, but again, he handled most every lineup at home, but struggled mightily on the road as does his team. If Matsuzaka goes seven innings, then Papelbon will be ready to close it out and that may become the best one-two punch in baseball this season.

Tom Freese<o:p></o:p>

MLB Seattle vs. Boston
Take Under
Boston is 7-21-2 Under their last 30 games vs. righthanders. Daisuke Matsuzaka was brilliant in his first start allowing one run in seven innings while striking out ten. Seattle is 3-8 Under their last 11 as underdogs. Felix Hernandez was brilliant in his first start allowing no runs in eight innings of work while striking out twelve. These teams have gone 4-11 Under the last 15 meetings including going 1-5 Under their last 6 meetings at Fenway Park. Play On 'Under' (Matsuzaka vs. Hernandez)

LT Lock<o:p></o:p>

OVER Marlins

Hondo<o:p></o:p>

April 10, 2007 -- Hondo made another addition to his pile of dough yesterday when he came back with the Metamucils to increase the soaring profits to 505 aspromontes. The triumph improved his season mark to 9-1. Mr. Aitch can't remember - is 90 percent considered a good rate in terms of picking winners?
Tonight, you can't go wrong picking against Balti more's Mr. Wright - 10 units on the Tigers.
Pick: Tigers

Big Al<o:p></o:p>

At 12:35pm our selection is on the St. Louis Cardinals over the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Cards may have gotten off to a rough start having lost their opening 3 game series to their division rival New York Mets by a combined score of 20-2 (YIKES!) but they have really gotten back on track since then and have now gone 4-1 in their last 5 games, all of those being away from home. Perhaps they are rallying around the loss of their ace, Chris Carpenter who was just put on the DL with an elbow injury which the team has refered to as a "minor impingement". I'm not sure what would constitute a major impingement, but I would say that any elbow problem that affects your ace who just happens to be arguably the best pitcher in the league is a major something. Anyway, for whatever reason, the Cards are playing much more like the defending world champs that they are. Righthander Adam Wainwright will get his second start of the season against lefty Paul Maholm and the Cards have to be happy so far with the converted reliever-to-starter experiment as Wainwright won his first start of the year and only gave up 1 run in the process, and Braden Looper, the other converted reliever, just pitched 7 near flawless innings on the way to a 3-0 shutout of this same Pirate team. So far this year, Pittsburgh has been absolutely dreadful against righties, batting a paltry .220 against them and Wainwright may prove especially tough as St. Louis tries to sweep this 3 game series at PNC Park.
Take the Cards.

Dave Cokin<o:p></o:p>
Oliver Perez is not a guy I really trust given his career-long inconsistency, but he is off a really solid first start. Adam Eaton was awful for Philly, and even if he's on it's not likely he sees more than six frames. That gets the brutal Phillies bullpen. The road team is playing terrible fundamental baseball, their manager might not finish the month and the losses keep piling up. Look for another one here, and
Take the Mets and lay the wood

Gator<o:p></o:p>

70% Situations
MLB (Wednesday) Play Against MLB teams when the money line is +125 to -125 and they are allowing 3.3 or less runs per game on the season (NL) facing an opponent who is scoring >=4.8 runs per game on the season (NL).
(38-14 since 1997.) (73.1%) PLAY: Arizona –120

<o:p></o:p>
RedZone Sports<o:p></o:p>
(3-6-0 / -360)
MLB - Florida (-1.5) (+200)

Ben Eckstein<o:p></o:p>

Texas Rangers
Cubs

Mighty Quinn<o:p></o:p>

Cubs

Executive Sports<o:p></o:p>

54-28-2 the past 84
Baseball
WED, APR. 11 9:40
ARIZONA -120 over Cincinnati

NOTE: I am sure that BB will be posting more service plays as the afternoon progresses. I have to go into some business meetings very soon, so I continue to update for as long as I can. Worst case scenario will be me posting these after my work day is done.

Tokens
More Plays from BB:

Updated Service Plays from BB:

Bryan Leonard - Bonus Play

PICK: Chicago White Sox
REASON FOR PICK: White Sox over the A's (975): Oakland starter Joe Kennedy has average stuff and is far better suited to relieving. In his only start this season he walked 2 and struck out 2, so he puts the ball in play. He gets his toughest test of the season here against the White Sox, a very strong offensive club. The last time Kennedy was a starter (2 years ago) he was 6-13 with a 6.42 ERA. I expect a bounce back season from Chicago starter Mark Buerhle. He got hit by a line drive in the second inning last week and left, but reports are he's fine. Oakland's lefty-heavy lineup and big park are perfect for the Chicago southpaw. Play the White Sox.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Hondo

(NOTE: A writer for the New York Post. Was a great fade last year, until the last 2 months of the season, when he made a remarkable comeback. This season, he has picked 11 games. He is 10-1 !!!)

For Wednesday: S.F. Giants

Mighty Quinn

Chicago Choke Cubs

Rth

MLB 4/11:

Colorado +1.37
Despite losing last night again by the narrowest of margins we’re going to come right back on the Rocks today. Jason Hirsch was very sharp in his season debut against the Padres and while we do acknowledge that the game was at Petco it doesn’t take away the fact that Hirsch struck out eight batters in 6.2 innings and didn’t walk a single man. He allowed just one run. The Dodgers are winning but in true Dodger form, they’re not scoring much. They’ve been held to three runs or less in five of its eight games. Brad Penny went seven innings in his season opener, however, he surrendered 10 hits, and had he not been facing the Giants he would’ve given up plenty more. The Giants hit .385 against him that day. Good value here on a very live pooch. Play: Colorado +1.37 (Risking 2 units).

OAKLAND –1.06
Simply put, the White Sox look awful and a change in form doesn’t appear near. Erstad is hitting .250, Konerko and Thome are both hitting .217, A.J. Pierzynski is hitting .115, second baseman Alex Cintron is hitting .111, Rob Mackowiak is hitting .167 and the only man in the line-up that’s hitting the ball is Scott Podsednik. Mark Buehle was yanked after less then two innings because of a strained forearm and he’s not close to a 100% but the South Side is going to see what he can do today. Joe Kennedy allowed just one earned run in six innings against the Angels in his first start of the year. The A’s aren’t ripping the cover off the ball either, however, they still have a nice looking line-up that’s getting their hits they’re just not coming in key situations. The White Sox aren’t hitting in any situations. This has always been the toughest venue in the league for Chicago to get some wins at and we doubt it’ll be any different today. Play: Oakland –1.06 (Risking 2.12 units to win 2).

ARIZONA –1.20
The Snakes are finding ways to win and that becomes habit forming. This is a solid team that has jumped out quickly and when a young and talented team gets on a roll it could last for a while. Micah Owings was sensational in his debut, albeit it was against the Nationals, but he has some nasty stuff and be breezed through the minor league system. Owings went 6-2 for Double-A Tennessee and 10-0 for Triple-A Tucson last season. Matt Belisle was also solid in his debut but he’s been a reliever, and an average one at that for years. D-Backs can complete the sweep here and with the way things are going early for them, chances are very good they’ll dop just that. Play Arizona –1.20 (Risking 2 units to win 1.67 units).

San Francisco +1.30
The Giants bats finally came alive last night and should that continue they’ll be tough to beat. San Fran has a terrific rotation and tonight’s starter, Noah Lowry, is part of it. Lowry is as solid as they come and he’s also a southpaw, which makes him even more valuable. He six-hit the Dodgers ion seven innings and allowed just one earned run but took the loss due to a lack of run support. That was a typical Lowry start, as he always gives the Giants quality innings and a chance to win. Greg Maddux needs no introduction, however, he’s not close to being the dominant pitcher he once was. He was hit hard in his season debut and lasted just 5.1 innings, allowing four runs. The bottom line here is that when we can get a take-back on Lowry over an aging and hittable Greg Maddux you can pencil us in. Play: San Francisco +1.30 (Risking 2 units

MATT RIVERS

For Wednesday take the Cardinals in Pittsburgh.
Paul Maholm is not a bad lefty at all but Adam Wainwright appears to be blossoming into a star before our very eyes and to only lay this fairly small price against with Albert Pujols and the suddenly surging Cardinals against the Pirates is a semi steal.
The St.Louis righthander was absolutely money closing games out in the playoffs. He really was the reason why Tony LaRussa's squad won the World Series. The guy has nasty stuff and in his first start this season certainly did not regress. Jason Bay, Freddy Sanchez and the Bucos are not dreadful but they are by no means anything better than average, if they are that good. A quality hurler can definitely shut them down and I can see that happening today at PNC.
The Cards are not a great team and will not win it all again as they do have issues but to get the great Pujols and still capable bats like David Eckstein, Jim Edmonds, Scott Rolen and a few others against Jim Tracy's club with Wainwright is fine with me.
I never love laying anything on the road but let's face it, the Cardinals are the far superior team in this matchup and win this game at least eight out of 10 times which constitutes a big time bargain here!

Jimmy The Moose

Phillies 1-6 to start the season and with Eaton on the mound, it won't get better. In his first start of the season he went 4.2 innings giving up 7 hits and 7 ER's in the loss. Philadelphia is 1-4 in their last 5 games vs. left-handed starters. Lefty Perez looked really sharp in his first start. He went 7 solid innings giving up 1 ER. The Mets are 19-7 in their last 26 home games vs. right-handed starters. The Phillies have dropped 4 of the last 5 meetings overall between the clubs and 5 of the last 6 at Shea.
Play on the Mets

Ben Burns

The highly anticipated debut of Daisuke Matsuzaka was a major success. Matsuzaka, aka "Dice-K" allowed only one run through seven innings, en route to a 4-1 win at KC. The 10 strikeouts were the most ever by a Red Sox rookie making his major league debut. That performance was certainly impressive. Keep in mind that it came vs. the lowly Royals though and that expectations and pressure on Dice-K are even greater after that stellar outing. Additionally, other teams are even hungrier than ever to be the first team to really knock around the newest Japanese hurler. As good as Dice-K was, Felix Hernandez was even better for the Mariners. Hernandez simply dominated Oakland, throwing eight shutout innings while allowing only three hits. He also topped Dice-K in terms of "K's" with a whopping 12 strikeouts. Additionally, Hernandez defeated the Red Sox the only time he faced them, allowing just four hits and two runs (2.57 ERA) through seven complete innings. This line is inflated due to all the hype about Dice-K. In other words, the value lies with Hernandez and the visitors.
Consider a play on SEATTLE

Totals4U

CINCINNATI/ARIZONA OVER 9

BIG AL MCMORDIE

Take Saint Louis Cardinals
At 12:35pm our complimentary selection is on the St. Louis Cardinals over the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Cards may have gotten off to a rough start having lost their opening 3 game series to their division rival New York Mets by a combined score of 20-2 (YIKES!) but they have really gotten back on track since then and have now gone 4-1 in their last 5 games, all of those being away from home. Perhaps they are rallying around the loss of their ace, Chris Carpenter who was just put on the DL with an elbow injury which the team has refered to as a "minor impingement". I'm not sure what would constitute a major impingement, but I would say that any elbow problem that affects your ace who just happens to be arguably the best pitcher in the league is a major something. Anyway, for whatever reason, the Cards are playing much more like the defending world champs that they are. Righthander Adam Wainwright will get his second start of the season against lefty Paul Maholm and the Cards have to be happy so far with the converted reliever-to-starter experiment as Wainwright won his first start of the year and only gave up 1 run in the process, and Braden Looper, the other converted reliever, just pitched 7 near flawless innings on the way to a 3-0 shutout of this same Pirate team. So far this year, Pittsburgh has been absolutely dreadful against righties, batting a paltry .220 against them and Wainwright may prove especially tough as St. Louis tries to sweep this 3 game series at PNC Park.
Take the Cards

Chuck Franklin

Last season the Pirates turned a huge profit at home against right-handed pitching, and that is the match-up we have today. Add to this the fact that the Pirates have lefty ace Paul Maholm on the mound, and the Cards were a big loser against left-handed pitching last year.
I know Maholm got shelled in his first start against the Cincinnati Reds, but the Reds have proven to be profitable against lefties, just the opposite is true for the Cardinals. This should be just what Maholm needs to boost his bruised ego, and I expect him to settle in and rack up the strike outs. His career ERA vs. the Cards is an impressive 1.42. Compare this to his opponent, Adam Wainwright for the Cards who has a miserable 9.00 career ERA vs. the Pirates. All very good reasons to take the home dog in this match-up.
PIRATES w/ MAHOLM over the Cardinals w/ Wainwright
3? PITTSBURGH

MICHAEL CANNON

Take the under today when the Cardinals and Pirates wrap up their three-game series this afternoon at PNC Park.
Neither team has been on an offensive tear, so runs should be hard to come by this afternoon.
Albert Pujols is in a 5-for-30 slump to start the season and the Cards have been held to three runs or fewer in all but two of their eight games, scoring one run or less four times.
The Pirates are struggling at the plate as well and I don't expect them to hit themselves out of it against Adam Wainwright. After being held in check by the likes of Braden Looper and Randy Keisler so far this series, I don't see the Bucs connecting big off Wainwright.
St. Louis pitching has allowed just 13 hits for a .133 opponent batting average over their last 30 innings.
Pirates starter Paul Maholm had some success against St. Louis last year, going 1-1 with a 1.42 ERA in two starts. Maholm also pitched well at PNC Park last year, where he went 5-2 with a 3.59 ERA in 15 starts.

I'm taking the under as both teams struggle once again to plate runs.
3? UNDER

Bobby Maxwell

The Angels have had some recent success against the Indians and especially in Cleveland. Mother Nature forced the series shift to Milwaukee and the Indians came out on top Tuesday, holding off the Angels for a 7-6 victory.
Los Angeles is 15-8 the last 23 meetings against the Indians on the road and they are 12-5 in their last 17 overall. Joe Saunders gets the start for the Angels after giving up three runs on nine hits in 5 2/3 innings in his first outing of the season against the A's. He faced the Indians once last season and got the win, going seven innings, allowing two runs on four hits.
Cleveland is going with Jake Westbrook today who got beat around in the opener, giving up seven runs on seven hits over five innings agaisnt the White Sox. Westbrook faced the Angels with vastly different results last season, getting knocked around in July, allowing seven runs on 12 hits in 3 2/3 innings. Then he came back in August and threw a complete-game shutout, allowing nine hits and striking out seven in a 4-0 win.
Let's play the Angels today to add to Westbrook's struggles he had in his first outing of the season.
2? L.A. ANGELS

Paul Leiner

Game: St Louis/Pittsburgh
Prediction: 5 Star Pirates +120

Various Freebies

NSA MLB - San Diego under 7.5
VegasSI.com MLB - Minnesota +130 [
Doc's Sports Handicappers MLB - Atlanta under 9
Tony Campone MLB - Texas over 10.5
Vincent Pioli MLB - Tampa Bay +155
Gerry "Big Cat" Andino MLB - Cleveland over 9
Charlies Sports MLB - Texas over 10.5
Chicago Sports Group MLB - Toronto over 10

Wed. Comps

Sebastian-Oakland
Computer Boys-Mets
OTM-UNDER Dallas
Jack New port-dodgers
Kevin Kennedy-Houston(NBA)
Feiner-OVER Yankees
Gaston-UNDER Phoenix(NBA)

ATS Financial Baseball

Baseball Financial Package.
3 units on the NY Yankees (-150) over the Minnesota Twins, 8:00
3 units on the Baltimore Orioles (+130) over the Detroit Tigers, 7:00

Gip

Free MLB Picks for 4/11/2007
For Wednesday, April 11
Take St. Louis (Wainwright) -130 at Pittsburgh (Maholm)
Take Florida (Mitre) -110 v. Milwaukee (Bush)
Take Kansas City (De La Rosa) +165 at Toronto (Chacin)

Season to Date
W/L Record: 11-14
Units: -2.60

Cappers Access

Sport Favorite Underdog Line Pick
(Wed) MLB Cardinals Pirates 125 Pirates
(Wed) MLB Rockies Dodgers 150 Dodgers

Power Play of the Day

St Louis -135

This guy has been on fire again after an awful 2-3 week run.
11-1 over his last 12....gl

Curry Bagwell +6.4 units ytd

St Louis -135
With the early start today, Cards rested Rolen, Edmonds and Molina last night. Cards RH Wainwright is on the way to stardom. At 6' 8" he fields everything hit back at him, he is a good hitter and he dominates RH lineups like the Pirates. Pirates have only one LH hitter with power (LaRoche) and he is hitting .097. With the ball not carrying right now in Pittsburgh, Pirates have their hands full.

Russ Culver baseball Part I -4.44 units ytd

Pirates +129

Sebastian Baseball

10 Under Detroit/Baltimore
5 Philadelphia
5 Dodgers
5 Seattle

Stan Sharp - Double Dime Play

911 CIN (+115) vs 912 ARI
Analysis: Today 2 of Stan's TOP 3 BASEBALL BETTORS have made a BIG WAGER on CINCINNATI. Stan's contacts all agree that CINCINNATI should have been the favorite in this game. TAKE CINCINNATI as STAN'S BASEBALL UNDERDOG BIG BET OF THE WEEK and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY. Note Stan is 34-21 ATS with his last 55 Plays!!

Michael Cannon Money Train

15 DIMES: PHILLIES (With Eaton and Perez as listed pitchers)
5 DIMES: MARINERS (With Hernandez as listed pitcher)
DODGERS (With Penny as listed pitcher)

EXECUTIVE SPORTS COMP

54-28-2 the past 84

Baseball
ARIZONA -120

THE SPORTS ADVISORS

NATIONAL LEAGUE

Philadelphia (1-6) at N.Y. Mets (5-2)
After a day off on Tuesday, the Mets and Phillies are set to resume their three-game series at Shea Stadium. Oliver Perez (1-0, 1.29 ERA) will take the mound for New York against Adam Eaton (0-1, 13.50).
The Mets rallied for an 11-5 win over Philadelphia in their home opener on Monday, scoring the final eight runs of the game, seven of which came in the eighth inning. Going back to last season, New York is 11-6 against the Phillies, including 5-1 at home.
The Phillies have lost three in a row, and their pitching is killing them in the early season, as they’ve posted a 5.43 team ERA, while the Mets’ staff sports a terrific 1.92 ERA. Today, Philly will turn to Eaton, who signed a $24.5 million free-agent contract with the Phillies in the offseason. Eaton got rocked in his first start of the season on Thursday, allowing eight runs on seven hits in 4 2/3 innings, losing 8-4 to the Braves.
The righthander made just 13 starts for Texas last year after missing four months because of a broken finger. He went 7-4 with a 5.12 ERA, but did win five of his final six starts.
Unlike Eaton, Perez sparkled in his 2007 debut, locking up the Braves on one run and five hits in seven innings, as New York cruised to an 11-1 win. The southpaw, who was a combined 3-13 with a 6.58 ERA with the Pirates and Mets in 2006, had six strikeouts and no walks against Atlanta.
Eaton is 3-0 with a 1.33 ERA in three lifetime starts against the Mets, all with San Diego. That includes a 2-0 record and a 1.26 ERA at Shea Stadium.
Perez is 1-1 with a 4.60 ERA in five starts against Philadelphia. One of those starts came with the Mets at Shea last August, and Perez gave up five runs, two hits and five walks, but New York bailed him out and prevailed, 11-5.
The over is on runs of 5-0 for the Phillies, 4-1 for the Mets and 3-0 in this rivalry. Also, going back to last season, the over is on runs of 5-2 when Perez starts and 4-0 when Eaton toes the rubber.
ATS ADVANTAGE: N.Y. METS and OVER

AMERICAN LEAGUE

Seattle (2-2) at Boston (4-3)
Japanese pitching sensation Daisuke Matsuzaka (1-0, 1.29) makes his first-ever start at Fenway park when he leads the Red Sox against Seattle in the middle game of a three-game series.
Matsuzaka was brilliant in his first major-league start on Thursday, holding the Royals to one run on six hits in seven innings. The righthander walked just one and struck out 10 while throwing 108 pitches.
Dice-K will be hard-pressed to duplicate Josh Beckett’s performance in Tuesday’s home opener. Beckett gave up just one run and two hits in seven innings with no walks and eight strikeouts, and Boston pounded out 14 hits in a 14-3 victory. It was Seattle’s first game in five days after a snowstorm wiped out last weekend’s series in Cleveland.
The Mariners will send their own phenom to the mound tonight in 21-year-old righthander Felix Hernandez (1-0, 0.00). Hernandez was nearly unhittable on Opening Day against Oakland. He shut the A’s down over eight innings, giving up just three hits and two walks while striking out 12 in a 4-0 win.
Hernandez struggled at times in this first full season in the big leagues in 2006, going 12-14 with a 4.52 ERA, including 5-9 with a 5.47 ERA on the road. However, in his lone career start against the Red Sox last July, he gave up just two runs on four hits in seven innings, winning 5-2 at home.
The Mariners took the season series from Boston last year, going 6-4, including winning the final five games (all at home). However, Seattle is now just 3-14 in its last 17 contests at Fenway Park.
The under is on runs of 31-13-2 for Boston overall, 28-12-2 when the Sox play on grass, 4-1 in Hernandez’s starts and 8-4 when Boston and Seattle get together. On the flip side, the Mariners have topped the total in 10 of their last 13 games going back to last season, including the last three in a row.
ATS ADVANTAGE: BOSTON

Maddux Sports

NY Mets

LT Lock<o:p></o:p>

OVER Marlins
WUNDERDOG

Game: Seattle at Boston (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Boston -155
The Red Sox bats were silenced as they started the season on the road, but there is nothing like the friendly confines of Fenway Park to wake them up. Today, Matsuzaka will make his long awaited first Fenway start, and the media circus will surround him. He pitched flawlessly, loose and free in the opener, and anyone doubting if he is the goods or not, should know one thing right now - he is! The value on him will never be greater than it is right now and we will take advantage. Felix Hernandez opened with a gem, 12 K's no runs against Oakland. He is young, has great stuff but has not learned to pitch on the road yet. Last year he opened at home vs. Oakland, and did about the same thing, 1 run 2 hits. He then took his next turn at Cleveland and surrendered 2 HR's, 5 runs 4 BB's, and lasted just 4.2 innings. It was a performance that went on repeatedly throughout the season. He had a 3.47 ERA at home, but 5.47 on the road, a full two runs higher. He logged 9 of 14 quality sta!
rts at home, and just 6 of 17 on the road. Seattle finished a woeful 6-11 in his road starts. His first outing at home keeps this line from soaring much higher, so chock full of value. He also has stuff that is much more difficult to pick up during the day, as his night record was just 5-11 last year. Seattle has been one of the worst road teams in all of baseball, winning just 36.7% of its road games in the last three years, while the Red Sox shine at home, winning 64.6% over the same period. Hernandez handled this red Sox lineup last year, but again, he handled most every lineup at home, but struggled mightily on the road as does his team. If Matsuzaka goes seven innings, then Papelbon will be ready to close it out and that may become the best one-two punch in baseball this season.

BLACK WIDOW Sports Picks

Premium Picks for April 11th, 2007
6* Widow Wiseguy NL East Game of the Year on NY Mets -139
(List Eaton and Perez)

Oliver Perez will look for a repeat performance of the last time he took the mound at Shea Stadium. Perez makes his first home start of the season on Wednesday when the Mets face the Philadelphia Phillies Perez (1-0, 1.29 ERA) allowed just one run in six innings in Game Seven of the National League Championship Series here against St. Louis last October. In his first start this season, the lefthander allowed just one run in seven innings in an 11-1 win at Atlanta last Friday. The Mets erupted for seven runs in the eighth inning to beat Philadelphia, 11-5, in their home opener on Monday. Adam Eaton (0-1, 13.50) will oppose Perez. Signed to a three-year, $24 million deal in the offseason, Eaton allowed eight runs - seven earned - in 4 2/3 innings in a 8-4 loss to Atlanta last Thursday. NY METS are 17-4 (+12.0 Units) against the money line in home games when playing with a day off over the last 3 seasons. Take the Mets on the money line today.

4* MAJOR on Oakland A’s +101
(List Buehrle and Kennedy)

OAKLAND is 49-34 (+15.8 Units) against the money line vs. teams whose hitters strike out 6 or less times/game over the last 2 seasons. The WHITE SOX are 31-36 (-14.5 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons. OAKLAND is 53-28 (+17.9 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons. OAKLAND is 32-16 (+15.4 Units) against the money line after allowing 2 runs or less over the last 2 seasons. KENNEDY is 8-1 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in home games in April games since 1997. Take Oakland on the Money Line today in another win over the White Sox.

4* MAJOR on Royals/Blue Jays Over 10 -105
(List De La Rosa and Chacin)

TORONTO is 46-32 OVER (+11.4 Units) in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons. Kansas City is putting up 5 runs per game against Lefty Starters this season. The Royals bullpen is allowing a miserable 5.58 ERA in road games this year. Toronto is putting up 8 runs per game against lefty pitching. 10 of 17 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons. Take the Over today in an exciting game filled with long balls and run scoring.

C's Corner

912 Ari D'Backs -125 04/11/07 3
918 Oak A's Pk 04/11/07 4
919 LAA +125 04/11/07 3

FPBE Free Picks

Marc Lawrence - MIN +135 MLB
Ethan Law - CIN +112 MLB
Matty O'Shea - PHI +130 MLB
Ben Burns - SEA +150 MLB
Rocky Atkinson - OAK -110 MLB

Sebastain Playoff Hockey

10* Min
10* Min under

Confirmed

Karl Garrett<o:p></o:p>

40 DIMER - KANSAS CITY WITH DE LA ROSA
10 DIMERS - DETROIT WITH VERLANDER & PHILLY WITH EATON

Curry Bagwell wednesday night

Seattle + 160
All of the pressure is on Matsuzaka here as he makes his home debut with hundreds of reporters on hand and the game being televised back to Japan. As dominant as he may be, Mariner RH Hernandez can be just as dominant. He should handle six of the nine in Sox lineup rather easily and hopefully Ichiro can coach his teamates on hitting Matsuzaka.

N Y Yankees - 150
Another RH starter that the Yankees should dominate. Yankees have scored 34 runs in the 4 games started by an opposing RH pitcher.

San Francisco +130
Going with the Giants second game after the losing streak. Their aging, veteran hitters are at a disadvantage vs. hard throwing pitchers, but have an advantage against a guy like Maddox.

Detroit - 125
Tiger RH power vs. a LH pitcher in a ball park like Camden Yards is a major advantage.

Milwaukee +100
Bush gets the edge over Mitre. Brewer bullpen gets the edge over Marlin pen.

Stu Finer

200 DIME MLB No Brainer: NEW YORK METS

Chris Jordan

600? DODGERS -1-1/2 (LIST Penny and Hirsch) - Stunning. If one word could define the way Brad Penny has pitched against the Rockies, that's how I'd describe his past five performances.
Los Angeles' hard-throwing right-hander is 4-0 in those starts, with a respectable 3.00 ERA to go along with it. And though he tends to get inconsistent with the motion of his change, he seems to do just fine in mixing it in with an arsenal that includes a four-seam fastball and a tight curve.
With a solid mental state on the mound, one that knows how to work hitters properly, I am siding with the Dodgers in this one.
Count on run support in Chavez Ravine, as Jason Hirsch sacrificed velocity to improve his command. That's not a bad thing, but against an aggressive lineup like the Dodgers boast, I don't think he stands a chance tonight.

Tokens
Don't know how much work you want to do finding these service plays, nor do I want to advertise for another site, but bettingtalk.com has a big service play thread every day.

Tokens
Don't know how much work you want to do finding these service plays, nor do I want to advertise for another site, but bettingtalk.com has a big service play thread every day.

Great you are welcome to chip in and help us all.

Tokens
More from BB:

More from BB’s thread:
Ben Burns' Wednesday Best Bet WINNER!<o:p></o:p>

I'm taking the points with MILWAUKEE. The Pacers desperately need to win this game and they'll be facing a Bucks team without its star, Michael Redd. That doesn't mean that they're going to win though! They also desperately needed to win last night's game and were facing a 76ers team which was without starting guard Andre Iguodala and key reserves Kyle Korver and Rodney Carney. Yet, the Pacers came out flat and saw their playoff hopes suffer a huge blow with a 90-86 loss. That dropped them to just 5-11 ATS their last 16 games against teams with a losing record. Off that crushing loss, I expect them to come out flat again tonight. Regardless of their mindset, the Pacers have been horrible when playing the second of back to back games for months, going 0-6-1 ATS (1-6 SU) their last seven times in that situation. Looking back a bit further and we find them at 2-11-1 ATS (3-11 SU) since December when playing the second of back to back games. The Bucks will have plenty of motivation as they'll be playing with "triple revenge." In other words, they'll be more than happy to do their part to keep the Pacers out of the playoffs. The Bucks lost (by two points) to the Pacers here in mid-November. However, they're still 11-3 SU and 10-4 ATS the last 14 times they were a host in this series. Look for them to resume that homecourt series domination as they bounce back from Monday's ugly loss to the Magic and improve to 17-10 ATS this season when coming off a double-digit defeat in their previous game

Billy Coleman<o:p></o:p>

3* St Louis Cardinals
3* Under 9 Oak/Chic
3* Under 8 1/2 Red Sox/Seattle

Jeff Bonds

colo ov 8 2 dime
phils +140 2 dime
cle un 9.5 1 dime

TOTALS 4 U

LA Angels OVER
Wash Nats UNDER

Proffit Plays:

YTD:
Triple Plays:
24-18

Texas
Atlanta
Detroit

Professional-Plays

YTD: 10-3
LA Dodgers –154

Raising 4 girls!
Tokens
I waited to see if anyone would post Larry Ness's paid picks. Nada, so here is his MLB paid pick:

<table bgcolor="#cccccc" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td>League</td> <td>Date</td> <td>Matchup</td> <td>Selection</td> <td>Odds</td> </tr> <tr class="content" bgcolor="#eeeeee" valign="top"> <td>mlb</td> <td>2007-04-11</td> <td>Colorado vs. Los Angeles</td> <td>Los Angeles </td> <td>0.0 / -143.0</td> </tr> <tr class="content" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> <td colspan="5">Larry Ness' MLB 15* (Bailout)</td> </tr> <tr class="content" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> <td colspan="5">Jason Hirsh outpitched 333-game winner Greg Maddux in his 2007 debut last Friday, so one must assume he won't be intimidated by either Brad Penny (opposing pitcher) or his first-ever start in Dodger Stadium tonight. However, while he may not be intimidated, that doesn't mean the Rockies will win. In fact, I don't believe they will. LA has had little trouble with Colorado recently, as a win tonight will give the Dodgers their SEVENTH consecutive series win over the Rockies. The Dodgers took 15 of 19 from the Rockies in 2006, including EIGHT of 10 in Dodger Stadium. Brad Penny was 5-0 vs Colorado in six starts LY, posting a 2.67 ERA. He's 10-2 (2.76) vs Colorado in 16 career starts, including 7-1 in 10 starts with LA. Hirsh is just a second-year player, who made just nine starts LY for the Astros. He was just 3-4 (6.04) in '06 and while the Astros actually won four of his five road starts, his road ERA was 7.13. The Rockies have had trouble scoring runs as of late (two runs or less in three of their last four) and that doesn't bode well when facing both a team (Dodgers) and a pitcher (Penny) they have had little success against. Bailout GOW 15* LA Dodgers.</td></tr></tbody></table>
* CalvinTy

Tokens
I waited to see if anyone would post Larry Ness's paid picks. Nada, so here is his MLB paid pick:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD>League</TD><TD>Date</TD><TD>Matchup</TD><TD>Selection</TD><TD>Odds</TD></TR><TR class=content vAlign=top bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>mlb</TD><TD>2007-04-11</TD><TD>Colorado vs. Los Angeles</TD><TD>Los Angeles </TD><TD>0.0 / -143.0</TD></TR><TR class=content vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=5>Larry Ness' MLB 15* (Bailout)</TD></TR><TR class=content vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=5>Jason Hirsh outpitched 333-game winner Greg Maddux in his 2007 debut last Friday, so one must assume he won't be intimidated by either Brad Penny (opposing pitcher) or his first-ever start in Dodger Stadium tonight. However, while he may not be intimidated, that doesn't mean the Rockies will win. In fact, I don't believe they will. LA has had little trouble with Colorado recently, as a win tonight will give the Dodgers their SEVENTH consecutive series win over the Rockies. The Dodgers took 15 of 19 from the Rockies in 2006, including EIGHT of 10 in Dodger Stadium. Brad Penny was 5-0 vs Colorado in six starts LY, posting a 2.67 ERA. He's 10-2 (2.76) vs Colorado in 16 career starts, including 7-1 in 10 starts with LA. Hirsh is just a second-year player, who made just nine starts LY for the Astros. He was just 3-4 (6.04) in '06 and while the Astros actually won four of his five road starts, his road ERA was 7.13. The Rockies have had trouble scoring runs as of late (two runs or less in three of their last four) and that doesn't bode well when facing both a team (Dodgers) and a pitcher (Penny) they have had little success against. Bailout GOW 15* LA Dodgers.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
* CalvinTy

Very much appreciated. Thank you Calvin!!

Tokens
More from BB:

Another update from BB’s service play thread:

Strike Point Sports

3* St. Louis
3* NYY

Doc Sports

2* Under 9 wash/Atl
2* Boston ( -1.5 RL)
2* Texas ( -1.5 RL)

Professorwins MLB

5* Seattle
2* Phil
2* Texas

Fixerwins

2* Over 9 CWS/OAK
2* Under 7.5 SF/SD
2* LA Dodgers

Russ Culver baseball Part II

Brewers Even
Nationals +230
Giants +130
Rockies +135
Orioles +115
Mariners +161
Royals +160
Devil Rays +145
Twins +145

Bob Balfe:

YTD: (11-4) Last 15 games

Padres -140 over Giants
Maddux/Lowry

Charlie

St.Louis-125 (10*)
White Sox-105 (10*) Bonus Play

Teddy Covers

20* Toronto over the total

Tokens
One More Update From BB:

Last of the Service Plays From BB:

Big Al

At 7:05pm our AL Total of the Week is on the Detroit Tigers and Baltimore Orioles 'under' the total. It may sound hard to believe, but the Baltimore Orioles may be only one good starter away from actually being able to compete this year. In the offseason, the O's re-tooled their bullpen in what was probably the largest off-season acquisition of non-closer relievers by any team in recent memory. But Baltimore also lost starter Kris Benson for the year, so now their only reliable starter is Canadian import lefty Erik Bedard. But throughout the spring, and in his two starts so far this year, #2 man Daniel Cabrera has been outstanding, and now the other Canadian lefty, tonight's starter Adam Loewen (who almost everyone thought was still a year away from making an impact in the Majors), has been an incredible surprise after having been thrust into the #3 spot in the rotation. Loewen was lights-out in the spring and is pitching right now with the confidence of a 10-year veteran. So the O's biggest worry may have switched all of a sudden to offense, something that has not been very reliable so far in 2007. And surprisingly, the same thing has happened with the Tigers. In their 7 games so far this season, Detroit has only managed to score more than 3 runs on 2 occasions, so the defending AL champs need to get their bats going for any chance of a repeat. And it's not likely to happen against Baltimore and Loewen as 11 of his last 16 starts have gone 'under' the total. We'll take the 'under' here. As always, good luck...Al McMordie.

Chicago Hotsides +11.9u for 2007 baseball (two days only)

3 Units on Florida Marlins at -110
3 Units on LA Angels at +110
2 Units on Toronto Blue Jays at -170
2 Units on Cincinatti at +110
2 Units on LA Dodgers at -135
2 Units on Detroit Tigers at -135
1 Unit on Philladelphia Phillies at +135
1 Unit on Atlanta Braves at -1.5 runs -135

PPP

2% Toronto Bases

BR

Apr 11: MLB: NY Mets - Philadelphia
Pitchers: Perez & Eaton
Pick: NY Mets -1.5 Odd: 2.40
Risk: 6 units.

Apr 11: MLB: NY Yankees - Minnesota
Pitchers: Ortiz & Mussina
Pick: NY Yankees -1.5 Odd: 2.02
Risk: 7 units.

Las Vegas Pipeline

Mlb 8 - 0 Ytd +145 Stars
20 Star Super Plays 70 - 20 Last 90
Free Pick LA Dodgers

<!-- / message -->

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trolldawg
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com