Another Chicago Sports Fix!!!!!!

Search

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
THe field was in terrible condition on purpose haha?

Do you undetstand what you are saying man?

Also the ball was moving around on the fumble and there wasn't enough evidence to over turn it. Don't you think you would have gotten a bigger up roar from Sean Peyton after spending a year trying to get to that point.

Also you talk about how they wanted the regular season to matter and the home teams to advance then explain how the Steelers made it to the Super Bowl... they were a wild card team? See your arguments contradict themselves...

Also The Packers get in the playoffs all the time and they don't make it... Dallas didn't get every call and they are considered Americas team... The Saints had the best story in football this year and all of America was cheering for them except Chicago... See you seem to forget that New York, LA, and Dallas were cheering for a team with a great story like the Saints. Sure Chicago is a large market but the Saints gave other large Markets somethin to cheer about...

LOOK the Bears won because they were the better team same with the Colts... those two in the end were the better teams when it was all said and done...

And as I have said 10 times... THE Offensive Pass Interference play taht was refered to in this thread as a drive stopped happened on the first play of a drive on teh 26 yard line haha... quiet the ball moving the saints were doing whe that happened... So that leaves one call that could have gone either way.

Tokens
Your lost dude. Can't you accept the sports you are watching is just entertainment and it's not about who is better, but who can sell the most jerseys and fill the most stadiums.

It's big business and stars and heros are what sells to the brainwashed American public. The N.F.L. and the N.B.A. understand this more than anybody around. So do the colleges it looks like!

Keep thinking this stuff is about who's better and enjoy. That's what it's for any how. People who will buy anything!

Tokens
And the Oakland Raiders a long time ago watered down their field before a playoff game with the Houston Oilers because the Oilers were a 1 man team in Earl Campbell. With field in horrible condition there was no way Earl alone was going to run for that many yards with the field in that condition.

Well the Raiders won the game easy even though it had not rained for days.

Ohio State made sure their field was in horrible shape for the Michigan game because they knew Michigan had alot more speed than them. So they made the field bad to slow down the Michigan defense. It worked.

This happens all the time and if you don't know it then I sure hope your not betting. Because this happens all the time.

Tokens
Look at what College football has been doing for a long time with it's heisman trophy. They make everyone think someone is great just because it sells. Take Troy Smith for example, Average College QB who just happened to be the best QB that Ohio State had. Well the team becomes the top team and the press makes the QB the hero of the team even though he is probably the biggest problem they have on offense. Build him up to all the American hero worshipers like he is this great player who is the only reason Ohio State is on top. Everyone buys it and another hero is born.

Well you can't protect him forever and we all saw how good he really is. And now he is just another borderline draft choice and really has no shot at being a pro QB. Heck he isn't even the 3rd best QB on any all-star game he plays in for the pros to scout them in.

His football playing at the QB position is over. And he was a hero just 2 month ago? How and Why? Because the media can make anyone look good or bad and most Americans could careless if they really are good or not. Just as long as somebody tells them they are good they will believe it. People just love to not have to think here in America.

Tokens
royalfan said:
Well I just gave you only two penalties that were ref's descretion dumb ass and you don't even know at what point of the game either one was called, that is how insignificant they were. What a dipstick.

Do you want me to You Tube the key plays of the game and give a play by play or something?

The Michael Lewis fumble came right after the Colston fumble and the Bears eventual field goal. The reason why this so-called turnover was a HUGE momentum shifter was because the Saints D held the Bears to just three points and it was considered a moral victory not giving up the TD. I can bet my left nut that if the Bears scored a TD and not a field goal that the Lewis fumble would have been overturned. It was clear the refs were trying to spot the Bears an easy two TD lead.

So lets move onto the 3rd quarter the Saints closed the gap to 14-16 and was driving for the lead but elected to kick the field goal and missed. On the next Bears possesion they went three and out and forced a punt (even though on the Bears 3rd down a grounding call sould have been called on grossman for throwing upfield to two ineligible offensive lineman). Lewis has a decent return to the 40 yard line but it gets called back by a phantom block in the back. Now the Saints are backed up in the endzone and Brees gets called for grounding resulting in a safety after the bears players lobbyed for the flag for 3 minutes.

It is insane for some people to think the refs don't study game tape themselves and are instructed by higherups what to look for and what kind of penalties to call more of. I applaud the Saints players and coaches for not bitching and just trying to play through it on the road. They still have a season to play next year where the same refs will officiate. So no good would come to them for blowing up in the media.

I don't how many of you guys have NFL Network, but once a week Rich Eison brings in the head or spokesman for the league officials and he goes over all of the questionable calls for the week. Well every fucking week the league official tries to put a spin on every bad call and sides with his boys. You would think just once he would pull a Spurrier and say "I don't know how they missed that call."

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
Ok I am done with this thread you guys are insane and need a reason for why you lose money so you draw it to fixes and the refs... What many gamblers forget is all the calls they have gotten for themselves. and I am sure you are going to come and tell me you had money on the Bears to make your argument stick....

BUT THE REFS DONT CALL A GAME ONE WAY BECAUSE HIGH UP PEOPLE TELL THEM TO... DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO CALL A FOOTBALL GAME THEY MAKE MISTAKES AND IT ISN'T always for the bgger market! It just happens that it is magnified when a big market get s acall because it is in a big market... Funny how we all forget the calls that go against a big market team but make the calls that go for them into fixes...

I have come to the conclusion that some of you are insane! HAHA because you think these jordan fixes and things... Just accpet that some teams win playoff games and some don't... You probbaly believe Bush blew up the twin towers and you probably believe in the Davinci Code...

These things are fun to look into as a joke but they are not meant to be taken serious...

I am done in thsi thread because you people are insane...

IF IT WAS THIS EASY THEN I WOULD BET 100000000000 dollars on the money line of old franchises and chicago teams in the playoffs because that is what the league wants haha...
INSANE

Tokens
themanej2001 said:
Also the Jordan theory is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Michael retired from basketball and persude a baseball career because it was something his father had always wanted him to do and he did it for him. YOU GUYS THINK THAT JORDANS DAD WAS MURDERED BY THE MOB!?!?!?! HAHA The Mob doesn't pull that much weight in this city anymore... not enough to off Michaels dad... Also Jordan loved his father he would pay all his money to keep him alive...

You guys who think that MIchael left for gambling makes no sense. THere is no proof what so ever that he even gambled on basketball... and can I say this a few times guys..

A News reporter would much rather get a pulitzer prize for breaking a story that MJ was gambling on basketball then get paid to keep it under the table...

GL guys

Where do I begin here. Yes a writer would love nothing to do then expose an athlete in fraud. But the writers do have to answer to an editor and in Jordans playing days there is no legitimate newspaper on the planet the would write anything negative on Jordan. Just like there is no court of law in the world that would convict Michael Jackson even if he molested a village of small children.

Now Jordan did love his dad very much. You could tell after he won that third championship vs the Suns. The point I was trying to get across was that Jordan thought he was untouchable. The muder of his dad was a message that was sent to Michael saying we may not be able to touch you but we can get to your family. Don't you find it kind of funny that when the bulls lost the first two games to the knicks that year that is when the reports came out the Jordan was seen in Atlantic City gambling till dawn the night before the game. Then the bulls won the next four games to close out the series. I wish I had some tapes of that series because maybe Jordan was supposed to throw that series. Jordan showed more emotion after winning that year more than any other year the bulls won the title. Why? It wasn't his first title and wasn't going to be the last one. I think Jordan was in such deep shit and he knew it could affect his legacy if the wrong information got out. He had to win that year or else more his gambling addiction would have become public and who knows what would have been reported. The last thing Chicago needed was another game tampering scandal.

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
HE DIDNT THROW THE DAMN GAME HE WASNT SUPPOSE TO JORDAN WAS WORTH OVER 100 MILLION DOLLARS! MAYBE MORE! He could not have been in a hole that big also if he was he could make that money back the next year...

NO ONE MURDERED HIS FATHER CUZ OF HIS DEBTS YOU ARE INSANE!!!

ALSO A REPORTER WOULD NOT RELEASE SOMETHING LIKE THAT THROUGH A NEWSPAPER... I am a journalism major and major stories like that are released independently so that there is no name behind it besides the sources and writer that I know for sure... so a reporter would have found something out...

You people think this whole world is corrupt... also Jordan in no way would be in that much debt that he couldn't pay... also

I Live in the biggest mob town in the state of illinois arguably... it isn't as big as it once was but I like 2 blocks from Tony Accardos old house.... THE MOB DOES NOT PULL THAT KIND OF WEIGHT in this city anymore at all... They could not kill his father...

Jordan retired because of the loss of his father... you are absolutly insane... and I can not believe you think that JOrdans dad was murdered because he didn't throw a series haha... Jordan would not need throw a series for a couple extra bucks or to rid his debt... HE WAS THE BIGGEST ATHLETE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND COULD GET AS MUCH CASH AS HE WANTED...

also the first two games were on the road and close and MJ played very well in them... You are absolutly crazy... You possibly belong in a mental institution haha

Tokens
Some people hold more things dearly to them then just money. For Jordan it was all about reputation. Much like Tom Cruise paying millions to keep his sexual preference bottled up. Who knows what kin of dirt people could have on Jordan. After all he is an adulterer. I figure once a cheater always a cheater.

God you are worse than Ahmad Rashad with putting Jordan on a pedastool. I suppose Jordan never called Kwame Brown a ****** either or belittled his teammates in practice. Jordan is not a GOD. He is a man and every man has weaknesses and secrets.

Tokens
themanej2001 said:
Ok I am done with this thread you guys are insane and need a reason for why you lose money so you draw it to fixes and the refs... What many gamblers forget is all the calls they have gotten for themselves. and I am sure you are going to come and tell me you had money on the Bears to make your argument stick....

BUT THE REFS DONT CALL A GAME ONE WAY BECAUSE HIGH UP PEOPLE TELL THEM TO... DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO CALL A FOOTBALL GAME THEY MAKE MISTAKES AND IT ISN'T always for the bgger market! It just happens that it is magnified when a big market get s acall because it is in a big market... Funny how we all forget the calls that go against a big market team but make the calls that go for them into fixes...

I have come to the conclusion that some of you are insane! HAHA because you think these jordan fixes and things... Just accpet that some teams win playoff games and some don't... You probbaly believe Bush blew up the twin towers and you probably believe in the Davinci Code...

These things are fun to look into as a joke but they are not meant to be taken serious...

I am done in thsi thread because you people are insane...

IF IT WAS THIS EASY THEN I WOULD BET 100000000000 dollars on the money line of old franchises and chicago teams in the playoffs because that is what the league wants haha...
INSANE

I don't lose money betting on games!

This has nothing to do with betting and I know you can't figure that out. Why are you bringing up betting? We are talking about what the N.F.L. does to make their entertainment more entertaining! Nothing about betting.

Why would you mix the 2? Is your mind not capable of discussing this subject without saying people are mad because YOU say they lost money gambling.

You are lost! :monsters-

A Separate Reality
Tokens
How can you argue with a guy named Dr Knowitall??? You have a bettershot arguing with the Vatican that Jesus is alive and living in Pacoima recycling cans and doing odd carpentry jobs. He goes by the name Jesus (spanish pronunciation) Alvarez De la Vida Loca.

Tokens
Who's arguing?

I don't walk around with my head up my a$$. Deal with reality or live in your brainwashed state for all I care. The N.F.L. and the N.B.A. could care less who wins the games as long as it's the teams that will make them the most money. That's what big business does! Quality is the last thing they care about. The image of quality is all that matters to them.

Just look at Wal-Mart and the quality of the products that they sell. They sell junk, but it sells to the idiots who think they are getting a deal just because it costs a little less. Pro sports is the same. If you can give them junk and make it seem great, what's the problem?

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
so please explain these super bowls...

and explain seattle last year

Also
-Tampa vs. Oakland
-St Louis Vs. Tenn
-Denver vs. atlanta
-San Fran vs. San diego
-Buffalo period...

See this is wheree you lose me.. THE NFL doesn't call games so big time teams can get in... they just use the big teams when they do get in to heavily market the game... They like it but they don't arrange it to be so

Tokens
The Seattle vs Pittsburgh Super Bowl last year cemented my thoughts on some games being fixed. That entire game was horseshit from opening gun to closing whistle. Just terrible terrible officiating.

Leavy should be fitted for cement shoes!

A.K.A. "Thee Square"
Tokens
Dr. Know it all said:
Who's arguing?

I don't walk around with my head up my a$$. Deal with reality or live in your brainwashed state for all I care. The N.F.L. and the N.B.A. could care less who wins the games as long as it's the teams that will make them the most money. That's what big business does! Quality is the last thing they care about. The image of quality is all that matters to them.

Just look at Wal-Mart and the quality of the products that they sell. They sell junk, but it sells to the idiots who think they are getting a deal just because it costs a little less. Pro sports is the same. If you can give them junk and make it seem great, what's the problem?

You are lost. You have zero logical proof. ZERO!!!!!!

Why was Seattle in the Super Bowl last year????They are a small market and not an original team.

Chicago is a gigantic market and this is their 2nd Super Bowl. And they are THE original team.

Your crazy theory is totally ludicrous.

There's always next year, like in 75, 90-93, 99 &
Tokens
No question that some games are blatantly called one-sided. A business as big and rich as the NFL could clearly hire the greatest officials on the planet, but they stick with part-time lawyers.

You have to be very naive to think week-in, week-out that all the games are called straight.

Legal Scams All Around You
Tokens
Dr. Know it all said:
Your not listening to what people are saying dude. These games are not fixed and the League could careless what anybody thinks of the way they run THEIR league. If they want the older teams in the championship game whenever possible it looks like they are helping them get there!

That is not called fixing. It is called entertainment and the league can call the games what ever way they like! You obviously don't get or want to accept it. The not wanting to accept it is probably what is your problem.

The Steelers were givin the Super Bowl championship last year and most know it. Like the other guy said "For the refs sake I hope the game was fixed, because if they couldn't be that bad."

Just like the fumble on the kickoff by the saints. Everyone could see that the runners knee was down way before the ball came loose. But somehow the ref couldn't see this? Get real! We know he saw it too, but in the spirt of his employers he lets the call stand because it is in the best interests of the league for the Bears to advance.

The league does want the regular season to mean something so helping the home field teams makes the season even more important.

Just like I predicted the field would be in horrible shape because it would help the bears. Sure enough the field sucked and there was no way it could have been better. Unless the Bears had the speed team and then the filed would have been perfect.

Some of you guys will believe anything.

there were reports of the field being watered down the entire week prior to the game

now wtf do you call that?

lmfao

*Edit*

oh I seen that was already brought up.....whats funny is all the bears fans crying "no fix" reminds me of all the steeler fans last year after the super bowl

just face it fans of these teams that get aid in the games from refs....your team needed help to win....its official

Legal Scams All Around You
Tokens
and lmfao@the guy who stated "the MOB couldnt get to jordans dad if they wanted to"

:puppy:

Tokens
With all the stuff that has happened around Jordan you would be a fool to think something fishy didn't happen to Jordans dad.

Charles Barkley always said that Jordan was a horrible gambler and Sir Charles was reported to have won millions and millions from Jordan. They do have a strange relationship and there is some problems between them. Jordan gives him no respect on the court for some unknown reason and some think it's to get Charles back for beating him out of a ton of money.

These are things that have been in the news media at 1 time or another, but of course it doesn't pay to write bad stuff about stars. You won't keep your job long if you can't get any players to talk to you. It's bad for business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justcbdstoreuk
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com