'All of these liars will be sued after the election': Trump says he'll take legal action against every one of his sexual assault accusers

Search

Tokens
So weird that Trump went 70 years or 25,000+ days without ever being accused of sexually assaulting a woman but with only 28 days prior to the election 10 women say they were assaulted by him - what a bizarre coincidence

Banned
Tokens
So weird that Trump went 70 years or 25,000+ days without ever being accused of sexually assaulting a woman but with only 28 days prior to the election 10 women say they were assaulted by him - what a bizarre coincidence
Not true at all, but way to parrot the latest alt right bogus talking point.

An Exhaustive List of the Allegations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump

By The Cut
Print
12-donald-trump.w710.h473.jpg

Donald Trump. Photo: Jessica Kourkounis/Getty ImagesIt was just last week that a tape emerged of Donald Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women. Since then, Trump has been accused of harassment and assault by a number of women, with several coming forward to share their harrowing stories of alleged misconduct by a so-called “megalomaniac” who also happens to be running for president. The Cut has compiled a list of all the new allegations against Trump, as well as past accusations of assault, harassment, and discrimination by women.
Kissing a Former Miss USA Contestant Twice Without Consent
Former Miss USA contestant Temple Taggart McDowell claims Trump kissed her on the lips on at least two occasions without consent when she was just 21 years old. In 1997, McDowell was representing Utah in the beauty pageant, and was “shocked” that he thought he had the right to kiss her on the lips, according to the Daily Beast. After one of the kisses, a woman who accompanied her to Trump Tower allegedly warned her not to go into a room alone with Trump. McDowell told NBC News, “I would never approach or greet somebody like that unless it was somebody that I had been dating.” Trump has called the accusation “ridiculous.”
Groping a Woman Sitting Next to Him on a Plane
In a New York Times report published October 12, Trump was accused of fondling the breasts of Jessica Leeds when she was 38 years old. Leeds, now 74, reportedly met Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York more than 30 years ago, and claims he also attempted to reach under her skirt during the flight. She called the incident “an assault.” Trump has vehemently refuted the allegation.
Kissing a Receptionist at Trump Tower Against Her Will
Another revelation from the incendiary New York Times report: In 2005, receptionist Rachel Crooks was allegedly assaulted by Trump in the elevator at Trump Tower. She was working as a receptionist for a real-estate firm in the building when she ran into Trump in the elevator. After they shook hands, he allegedly refused to let go, kissed her on the cheeks, and also on the mouth. “It was so inappropriate,” Crooks told the Times. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.” Trump has also denied this allegation.
Saying He’d Date a 10-Year-Old Girl in Ten Years
Newly emerged footage from CBS shows Trump talking about a 10-year-old girl’s physical appearance. In the tape, Trump joked: “I’ll be dating her in ten years. Can you believe it?”
This isn’t the first time Trump has been accused of making inappropriate remarks about young women. He famously commented in 2006 that if Ivanka weren’t his daughter, he’d “perhaps” be dating her, and also gave Howard Stern the okay to refer to Ivanka as a “piece of ass.” He commented that then-12-year-old Paris Hilton caught his eye, telling Stern, “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’”
Telling Another Group of 14-Year-Olds He’d Date Them in a ‘Couple of Years’
The Los Angeles Times reports that a wire brief from the Chicago Tribunein 1992 also references an instance when Trump made a joke about dating a young girl years in the future. The wire brief describes Trump outside the Plaza Hotel interacting with a youth choir group. After finding out that the girls were 14 years old, he said, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I’ll be dating you.” Trump was 46 at the time.
Sexually Assaulting a People Magazine Writer
Natasha Stoynoff, a staff writer at People, came forward as an alleged victim of Trump on October 12. In an essay, Stoynoff wrote that Trump assaulted her and forcibly kissed her in 2005 while she was on assignment for the magazine. At the time, Stoynoff was asked to interview Trump and wife Melania on their one-year anniversary at Mar-a-Lago. While there, Trump allegedly insisted upon giving her a tour. Stoynoff wrote:
“We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.”
Afterward, Trump reportedly told Stoynoff that the two were going to have an affair. The writer says she didn’t report the assault at the time, as she both blamed herself and wrote it off as one of the risks associated with her job.
Groping a Woman at Mar-a-Lago
Mindy McGillivray claims Donald Trump groped her 13 years ago while she was visiting Mar-a-Lago with her companion, photographer Ken Davidoff. According to the Palm Beach Post, Davidoff brought his friend McGillivray with him to the estate while he covered a concert by Ray Charles. Only 23 at the time, McGillivray allegedly had her ass grabbed by Trump while he stood next to his then-fiancée, Melania.
She said, “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I’m stunned.’’ McGillivray claims Trump also flirted with her a year earlier when she attended a different event with Davidoff.
Groping Miss Washington USA 2013
In a Facebook post earlier this year, former Miss Washington USA Cassandra Searles claimed Trump grabbed her ass and invited her back to his hotel room, according to Rolling Stone. She called Trump a “misogynist” and accused him of treating women like cattle. Searles wrote that he “lined up [contestants] so he could get a closer look at his property,” a claim that has been corroborated by Paromita Mitra of Mississippi.
Walking in on Teen Pageant Contestants While They Were Changing
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant have accused Trump of walking into their dressing room while the contestants were changing, BuzzFeed News reported. Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told BuzzFeed News that the contestants (who ranged in age from 14 to 19) were “just scrambling” to grab whatever garments they had when he walked in. She said, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.’” Trump reportedly said something along the lines of, “Don’t worry, I’ve seen it all before.”
Groping Makeup Artist Jill Harth in 1997
Makeup artist Jill Harth filed a lawsuit against Trump in 1997, accusing him of cornering her and groping her in his daughter’s bedroom. Harth and Trump allegedly first met in December 1992 during a business presentation — she and her former romantic partner George Houraney wanted him to back their American Dream festival — and Trump is accused of “subjecting her to a steady string of sexual advances,” The Guardian reports. The night after the initial business meeting, Trump and Harth had dinner at the Plaza Hotel’s Oak Room, where he allegedly groped her under the table.
In January 1993, when Harth and Houraney visited Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Florida estate, he allegedly pulled her into one of his children’s bedrooms, pushed her up against the wall, groped her, and tried to get under her dress again. Harth has accused him of “attempted rape,” while Trump has called the allegations “meritless.”
Raping Ex-Wife Ivana, But Not in the “Criminal Sense”
The 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump revealed that, in depositions for their contentious divorce case, Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of rape. The Daily Beast reported that, in the book, Harry Hurt III wrote that Trump confronted Ivana after a painful scalp reduction surgery to reduce his bald spot. He allegedly yelled that her “fucking doctor” ruined him, and then held back her arms and pulled out fistfuls of hair from Ivana’s scalp, before ripping off her clothes and forcing his penis inside her.
Trump previously denied the allegation, including the scalp surgery. “It’s obviously false,” Donald Trump reportedly said in 1993. “It’s incorrect and done by a guy without much talent … He is a guy that is an unattractive guy who is a vindictive and jealous person.” Trump’s legal counsel told the Daily Beast that Ivana was talking about how “she felt raped emotionally … She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word.”
Slut-Shaming Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado
Alicia Machado won Trump’s Miss Universe pageant in 1996, and he has since called her “Miss Housekeeping” (because she is Venezuelan) and “Miss Piggy” (because she gained too much weight, in his opinion). After Machado became a talking point in his election for president, Trump took the extra step of publicly slut-shaming her. In a series of 5 a.m. tweets, Trump accused Machado of having a sex tape — which he urged voters to “check out.”
Sexually Harassing a Woman During the 1993 White House Correspondents’ Dinner
When Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter invited Trump to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 1993 as a “novelty guest,” he allegedly got more than he bargained for. Forty-five minutes after Trump sat down next to Swedish model Vendela Kirsebom, Carter claims she came over to his table, almost in tears, begging him to move her. “It seems that Trump had spent his entire time with her assaying the ‘tits’ and legs of the other female guests and asking how they measured up to those of other women, including his wife,” Carter wrote. ‘“He is,’ she told me, in words that seemed familiar, ‘the most vulgar man I have ever met.’”
Mistreating His Female Employees
An ongoing investigation by USA Todayinto the 4,000-plus lawsuits against Trump found that at least 20 separate lawsuits accuse the presidential candidate and managers of his companies “of discriminating against women, ignoring sexual harassment complaints and even participating in the harassment themselves.”
Trump was not directly involved in all of the lawsuits, which ranged in severity, but in one, he was accused of directing a female supervisor at a golf club to hire more attractive women. “I want you to get some good-looking hostesses here,” Trump told Sue Kwiatkowski, a supervisor at the club, according to USA Today. Kwiatkowski also alleged that he said, “People like to see good-looking people when they come in.”
In another lawsuit, a waitress alleged that Trump repeatedly flirted with her. USA Today also discovered at least three lawsuits in which women claimed they lost their jobs at a Trump company for complaining about sexual discrimination or harassment at work.
Bragging About Grabbing Women by Their Pussies
Trump was caught on tape bragging to former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about sexually assaulting women. The lewd conversation took place while the men were visiting the set of Days of Our Lives in 2005. Trump was caught talking about a failed attempt to seduce a married woman (later revealed to be former Access host Nancy O’Dell), saying, “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
The men were then distracted by actress Arianne Zucker, prompting Trump to declare that he was going to use some Tic Tacs in case he started kissing her. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
Trying to Get Nancy O’Dell Fired for Being Pregnant
Trump has been accused of trying to get Nancy O’Dell fired from her job as a host for the Miss USA pageant after she rejected his advances (as detailed in the Access Hollywood tape), according to the Daily Beast. Trump allegedly did not like the way she looked in 2007, since O’Dell was several months pregnant and thereby not living up to Trump’s standards of appearance. However, O’Dell was under contract with NBC, and the network opted to keep her in place as a host, much to Trump’s chagrin.
Raping a 13-Year-Old at Jeffrey Epstein’s Apartment
A woman has accused Trump of raping her in 1994 when she was just 13 years old, according to BuzzFeed News. Trump has “vehemently denied the rape claims, which are being filed in a New York civil court for the third time,” BuzzFeed News reported. According to the suit, Trump allegedly had forcible sex with the plaintiff during a party at the New York City apartment of Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted pedophile who is a billionaire. In June 2016, Jezebel reported that the coverage of the lawsuit was “the culmination of an almost year-long campaign to quietly push these allegations into the public discussion, and maybe make some money in the process.”
Hiring Women Based on Appearances
Trump gave writer Mark Singer a tour of Mar-a-Lago for an article in TheNew Yorker in 1997. Singer wrote that Trump introduced him to the property’s resident physician, Dr. Ginger Lea Southall. When she was out of earshot, Singer asked Trump where Southall had been trained.
Trump replied, “I’m not sure. Baywatch Medical School? Does that sound right? I’ll tell you the truth. Once I saw Dr. Ginger’s photograph, I didn’t really need to look at her résumé or anyone else’s. Are you asking, ‘Did we hire her because she’d trained at Mount Sinai for fifteen years?’ The answer is no. And I’ll tell you why: because by the time she’s spent fifteen years at Mount Sinai, we don’t want to look at her.”
Groping a Woman at a Manhattan Nightclub
Kristin Anderson, who worked as a model and makeup artist in New York in the early 1990s, told the Washington Post that Donald Trump groped her when she found herself sitting next to him on a couch at a Manhattan nightclub. “It wasn’t a sexual come-on. I don’t know why he did it. It was like just to prove that he could do it, and nothing would happen,” she told the Post. “There was zero conversation. We didn’t even really look at each other. It was very random, very nonchalant on his part.”
Anderson said she was motivated to come forward with her story after seeing the Access Hollywood tape in which Trump bragged about sexual assaulting women. “I watched this woman — who could have been me; it could have been anyone — walk in and shake his hand,” she said. “That was just nauseating, because she has no idea what she was walking into, and what could possibly happen to her. And that’s just wrong.”
Groping and Kissing a Former Apprentice Contestant

Summer Zervos, a contestant on the fifth season of The Apprentice, saysshe was both kissed and groped by Trump after her run on the show was over and she was discussing possible employment opportunities with him. She alleges that he had her meet him at his bungalow in the Beverly Hills Hotel, where he kissed her, groped her, and thrust his genitals at her. Because she was up for employment within his organization, Zervos says “I wondered if the sexual behavior was some kind of test, or whether or not I had passed.”

She came forward after seeing the other allegations against Trump in a press conference with famed attorney Gloria Allred. When a reporter asked what she hoped would come from the allegations, Zervos responded, “I want to be able to sleep when I’m 70 at night.”

Kissing a Mar-a-Lago Guest at a Mother’s Day Brunch
Cathy Heller and her family were enjoying a Mother’s Day brunch at the Mar-a-Lago Club when Trump came by to introduce himself. According to Heller, Trump aggressively kissed her in front of her family — including three children and various in-laws — and other members of the club after a brief introduction.
Trump didn’t stop at shaking Heller’s hand. “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips,” she told The Guardian.
Alarmed, she said she leaned backwards to avoid him and almost lost her balance. “And he said, ‘Oh, come on.’ He was strong. And he grabbed me and went for my mouth and went for my lips.” She turned her head, she claims, and Trump planted a kiss on the side of her mouth. “He kept me there for a little too long,” Heller said. “And then he just walked away.”
“I was angry and shaken,” she continued. “He was pissed. He couldn’t believe a woman would pass up the opportunity.” She added that he seemed to feel “entitled” to kiss her.
The Guardian interviewed a relative who was present at the brunch, as well as a friend whom Keller had told about the incident well before the 2005 tape was released.

Groping a Woman Outside the 1998 U.S. Open Tennis Championship
During a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, Karena Virginia told reporters she was standing outside the 1998 U.S. Open Tennis Championship in Flushing, Queens, waiting for a car to take her home when Donald Trump approached her. She said she knew who he was, but she’d never met him.
“I was quite surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me,” Virginia said. “He said, ‘Hey, look at this one; we haven’t seen her before. Look at those legs,’ as though I was an object rather than a person. He then walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm. Then his hand touched the right inside of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched. ‘Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?’ That’s what he said to me. I felt intimidated, and I felt powerless. Then my car pulled up and I got in.” She was 27 at the time.
According to Allred, Virginia is not considering a lawsuit against Trump at this time. She said she hesitated to speak up for fear Trump would call her a liar or “just another ‘nasty woman,’” but in the end the Access Hollywoodtape and Trump’s own denial of his history of sexual assault prompted her to speak up.
We will update this post as we learn of additional accusations.

Handicapper
Tokens

No shit....And these so called accusers are from 15-20 years ago...LMAO

He touched my ass in 1995 :):)

Banned
Tokens
Jill Harth, who accused Trump of sexual assault, threatens to countersue

Harth, who settled a 1997 harassment lawsuit against Trump, says she will retaliate if the Republican nominee carries out promise to sue his accusers

Woman who sued Trump over alleged sexual assault speaks out Lucia Graves in Washington

@lucia_graves

Monday 24 October 2016 14.55 EDTLast modified on Monday 24 October 201617.34 EDT

• Jill Harth, the first woman to publicly accuse Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, has threatened to countersue the Republican nominee for president, if he carries out the promise to sue his accusers he outlined in Gettysburg on Saturday.
1767.jpg

Jill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

“If he sues me, I know that truth is an absolute defense, and I will countersue for the emotional hurt and lost income his attacks have caused me,” Harth said in a statement on Monday afternoon.
Harth, who settled a 1997 sexual harassment lawsuit against Trump, initially stayed quiet as the businessman’s run for the White House gathered speed this year. She was inspired to speak to the Guardian in July, after Trump said she and other women were liars, when their stories were shared as part of a New York Times investigation.
“I’m not going to get an apology from him,” Harth told the Guardian. “But he really should have been taught, if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything, OK? Don’t call me a liar.”

Eleven women who have accused Trump of sexual misconductOn Saturday in Gettysburg, Trump opened what was billed as a major policy address by saying he would sue all the women who have accused him of inappropriate sexual conduct. He has denied all such allegations.
His accusers, he said, had told “fabricated stories” that were part of a massive conspiracy perpetrated against him by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the media.
“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign, total fabrication,” he said, speaking hours before an 11th accuser, Jessica Drake, came forward at a press event in Los Angeles. On Monday WGIR radio’s New Hampshire Today broadcast remarks by Trump in which he said sarcastically of Drake, a porn star and sex educator: “Oh, I’m sure she’s never been grabbed before.”
Trump also said “the events never happened” and added: “All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”
Trump has threatened to sue over allegations of sexual misbehavior, most recently the New York Times. The Times general counsel replied in a letter earlier this month, explaining the paper would not retract its report.
“Nothing in our article has had the slightest effect on the reputation that Mr Trump, through his own words and actions, has already created for himself,” wrote Times general counsel David McCraw.
Trump’s wife threatened to sue People magazine for publishing the story of an alleged assault of its writer Natasha Stoynoff, an allegation that Donald Trump has denied.
Melania Trump contended that a minor detail in Stoynoff’s story – that the two women saw each other in New York long after the assault had taken place – was incorrect. People responded by publishing the accounts of six witnesses who corroborated Stoynoff’s story.

Trump threatens to sue sexual assault accusersOn Monday, Harth’s lawyer, Lisa Bloom, said attempts to threaten Trump’s accusers into silence would not work.
“My law firm will continue to proudly represent Jill and any other accusers sued by Donald Trump and crowd-fund defense costs,” Bloom said in a statement, adding that she would subpoena Trump’s business and personal records for “any recordings that may exist in which he brags about sexual assault”.
5684.jpg

The Miss USA hopeful sued by Trump: 'There are ways to stand your ground'

The 11 women who have publicly accused Trump of sexual assault came forward after the publication two weeks ago of leaked Access Hollywood audio and video from 2005, in which Trump is heard bragging to TV host Billy Bush about actions amounting to serial sexual assault, including a claim that he was able to “grab” women “by the pussy”.
The actions described in the remarks bore similarities to Harth’s account of what she says Trump did to her in the early 1990s while purporting to give her a “tour” of his Mar-a-Lago Florida estate.
Trump apologized for the remarks, which he said were “locker room talk”. Questioned at the second presidential debate, he denied ever having done the things he described. Melania Trump and others have sought to dismiss the comments as an instance of “boys will be boys” behavior.
Bloom and her client contend that Trump’s recorded comments are part of an ongoing effort to bully women into staying quiet, something other women the Guardian has interviewed have described.
“I reject Donald Trump’s effort to intimidate and silence women,” Bloom said.

Tokens
Akcindy brady said creepy like 50 times yesterday. He also says he likes "chicks". His tells are all there. I really think he might be a 15 year old girl

I see where ur going but he's an over weight apache that loves taco bell and alcohol - this 100% confirmed

Tokens
Guesser, come on man - there is less than 20 days until the election - where were these women the last 70 years? Did he he a lot of pussy? Was he a womanizer? Did he use his money and fame to to get laid? Did he not call after he led these girls on? Yes, I'm sure but come know with these Clinton bitches - they're as believable as Hillary herself

Banned
Tokens
Guesser, come on man - there is less than 20 days until the election - where were these women the last 70 years? Did he he a lot of pussy? Was he a womanizer? Did he use his money and fame to to get laid? Did he not call after he led these girls on? Yes, I'm sure but come know with these Clinton bitches - they're as believable as Hillary herself

These Women have been there all along, as I showed. Drumpf's idiocy with women has been evident in the NY Papers for 3 decades. Nothing new, except more of the same. I doubt Ivanna in 1995 was a "Clinton Bitch".

Tokens
[h=6]- OCTOBER 24, 2016 -[/h][h=1]OHIO GOP CHAIR: I’M VOTING FOR TRUMP[/h]Cincinnati Enquirer
"I will be supporting a straight Republican ticket – starting with Donald Trump for President," (Chairman Matt Borges) wrote in an email to Ohio Republican insiders, which was obtained by The Enquirer. "A Hillary Clinton presidency would be a disaster for our country."

"Chairman Matt Borges... helped the Trump campaign set up in swing-state Ohio after the New York billionaire secured the nomination.
In a statement to The Enquirer (given late last week), Borges, a possible candidate for national GOP chairman, said he had chosen Trump after taking some time to consider developments from the past week or two.
"The prospect of her winning is just unacceptable to me," Borges said of Clinton.
The presidential race is a dead heat in Ohio, historically the most important swing-state for Republicans.
Borges has seen a different side of Trump than some see publicly, he said Sunday.
"He's listened. He's taken advice. I haven't agreed with everything he's said, and I've said so – even to him," Borges told The Enquirer. "In all my interactions with him, it appears he's been honest with me, which is something I know Hillary is incapable of"."
To read more, click on the link:
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...borges-i-am-voting-for-donald-trump/92646288/

Tokens
[h=6]- OCTOBER 24, 2016 -[/h][h=1]EDITORIAL: DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT[/h]Las Vegas Review Journal
"More and more Americans express frustration and disillusionment today with the political institutions that govern the nation. They clamor for an alternative to the incestuous and pernicious atmosphere dominating the capital. They see a vast array of lobbyists, elected officials and entrenched interests manipulating the levers of power for their own enrichment at the expense of ordinary citizens.
Our allies on the world stage watch nervously as America retreats from its position of strong leadership leaving strife and conflict rushing to fill the void. The past eight years have pushed us $20 trillion into debt... The nation’s economy sputters under the growing weight of federal edicts and regulations that smother growth and innovation. Obamacare threatens to crash and burn. The middle class struggles. An administration promising hope and unity instead brought division.
Yet Hillary Clinton promises to lead us down the same path. She’ll cuddle up to the ways and perks of Washington like she would to a cozy old blanket.
Mr. Trump instead... advocates for lower taxes and a simplified tax code, in contrast to his opponent’s plan to extract another $1 trillion from the private economy in order to enlarge the bureaucracy. Mr. Trump understands and appreciates the conditions that lead to prosperity and job creation and would be a friend to small business and entrepreneurship. Mrs. Clinton has spent most of her adult life on the public payroll.
Of particular importance is the U.S. Supreme Court. The next president may be charged with filling multiple vacancies, shaping the court’s direction for a generation. Mr. Trump prefers nominees who recognize the Constitution’s checks on federal authority as a bulwark against tyranny. Mrs. Clinton would be a disaster in this regard.
Protections enshrined in no fewer than five amendments in the Bill of Rights could be eliminated or diminished under a progressive high court. Mrs. Clinton has already expressed support for empowering censors to regulate political speech — and even ban movies and books — by rewriting the First Amendment under the guise of campaign finance reform. Count on this to be a litmus test for her high-court nominees.
Expect the Second Amendment to fare no better. The individual right to bear arms would be a likely casualty of a Clinton presidency. In addition, it’s not hard to envision a liberal court further eroding the Fifth Amendment’s restrictions on government confiscation of private property and simply pulling the plug on the Ninth and 10th amendments, which have long been on life support.
Make no mistake, a Hillary Clinton administration would indulge the worst instincts of the authoritarian left and continue to swell the bloated regulatory state while running the nation deeper into the red in pursuit of “free” college and health care.
(Mr. Trump) he promises to be a source of disruption and discomfort to the privileged, back-scratching political elites for whom the nation’s strength and solvency have become subservient to power’s pursuit and preservation.
Donald Trump for president.
To read the full editorial, click on the link:
http://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-donald-trump-president

Tokens
[h=6]- OCTOBER 24, 2016 -[/h][h=1]STATEMENT ON HILLARY CLINTON’S DELIBERATE INCITEMENT OF VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES[/h]“Recent revelations surrounding Hillary Clinton’s corrupt campaign further illustrate that she will stop at nothing to secure the Presidency. In a totally disqualifying act that is a violent threat to our democracy, Hillary Clinton directly involved herself in inciting violence directed at Trump supporters. The Clintons have divided our country for far too long. On behalf of the American people, who deserve better, the Trump Campaign demands a full and immediate investigation into the acts of violence that the Clinton campaign and the DNC have incited on American voters."- Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

“Hillary Clinton gave the go-ahead for outside groups to have Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump stalked by operatives in Donald Duck costumes in a possible violation of federal election law, according to an undercover video released Monday.” (Washington Times, 10/24/16)

O’Keefe’s Latest Video Suggests Illegal Collusion Between Hillary, Super PACs [VIDEO] “During the discussion with an undercover Project Veritas reporter, Creamer admits that Clinton herself is directly involved with his planning. They’d considered other ideas for a costumed protest, such as activists dressed as Uncle Sam or as Curious George, but decided on Donald Duck because Clinton herself wanted it.” (Dailycaller, 10/24/16)

“Hillary Clinton Approved Robert Creamer Plan Directly” Now, however, O’Keefe and Project Veritas have released video of Creamer claiming that Clinton directly approved one of his more bizarre plans — an effort to attract media attention and incite violence by dressing an activist in a Donald Duck costume and sending that activist into Trump events, emphasizing the argument that Trump was “ducking” releasing his tax returns. (Breitbart, 10/24/16)

Tokens
[h=6]- OCTOBER 24, 2016 -[/h][h=1]​STATEMENT ON OBAMACARE PREMIUMS EXPLODING IN 2017[/h]
“Today’s News That Obamacare Premiums Are Set To Increase By An Average Of 22 Percent In 2017 Is Staggering...This Shows Why The Entire Program Must Be Repealed And Replaced.” – Jason Miller

“Today’s news that Obamacare premiums are set to increase by an average of 22 percent in 2017 is staggering and 1 in 5 will only have one insurer to pick from. This shows why the entire program must be repealed and replaced. While Secretary Clinton wants to expand the failed program known as Obamacare, Mr. Trump knows the only way to fix our nation’s failing health care system is complete and total reform.” – Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

By The Numbers – The Raw Stats On The Failure Called Obamacare Going Into 2017:

22 Percent: Amount Obamacare Premiums Are Due To Increase For The Benchmark Silver Plan In 2017. (Tami Luhby, “Obamacare Premiums To Soar 22%,” CNN Money, 10/24/16)

70: Number Of Health Insurance Carriers Leaving The Federal Exchange In 2017.(Tami Luhby, “Obamacare Premiums To Soar 22%,” CNN Money, 10/24/16)

21 Percent: Percentage Of Consumers Returning To The Obamacare Exchanges Who Will Only Have One Health Insurance Carrier To Chose From. (Tami Luhby, “Obamacare Premiums To Soar 22%,” CNN Money, 10/24/16)

Five States: Number Of States With Only One Health Insurer Providing Plans On The Federal Exchange. (Tami Luhby, “Obamacare Premiums To Soar 22%,” CNN Money, 10/24/16)

Tokens
[h=6]- OCTOBER 24, 2016 -[/h][h=1]WASHINGTON EXAMINER ICYMI: FBI NO. 2 PRESSURED TO RESIGN OVER MCAULIFFE DONATIONS TO WIFE[/h]FBI No. 2 Pressured To Resign Over McAuliffe Donations To Wife
Washington Examiner
Paul Bedard
October 24, 2016
Click Here To Read

The FBI's second in command is facing pressure over donations Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a top Clinton ally, made to the official's wife who was running an uphill battle against a popular conservative Northern Virginia state senator.

That senator, Dick Black, on Monday called for the resignation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

Black said that McCabe, who later oversaw the probe into the Hillary Rodham Clinton email scandal, should have known McAuliffe was one of Clinton's closest advisers and friends and recused himself from the probe of the Democratic presidential candidate.

"I call on Andrew McCabe to step down from the FBI for the good of all the agents who do the their work in in ethical and honest fashion," Black told Secrets. "What he has done has hurt the FBI."

The Wall Street Journal reported the campaign payments steered by McAuliffe to McCabe's wife, Jill, in the 2015 race. She lost to Black by 5 points.

Click Here To Read

Tokens
[h=6]- OCTOBER 24, 2016 -[/h][h=1]​STATEMENT ON CLINTON ALLY AIDING WIFE OF TOP FBI OFFICIAL[/h]
“The Fact That This Was Allowed To Occur Shows Either Outright Negligent Behavior By The FBI Or A Level Of Corruption That Is Beyond Belief.” – Jason Miller

“Last night’s revelation that close Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe authorized $675,000 to the wife of a top official at the FBI, who conveniently was promoted to deputy director, and helped oversee the investigation into Clinton’s secret server is deeply disturbing and calls into question the entire investigation. The fact that this was allowed to occur shows either outright negligent behavior by the FBI or a level of corruption that is beyond belief. The FBI needs to fully address these issues as soon as possible.” – Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

Clinton Ally Aided Campaign Of FBI Official’s Wife
By Devlin Barrett
Wall Street Journal
October 23, 2016
Click To Read

The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.

Campaign finance records show Mr. McAuliffe’s political-action committee donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.

The Virginia Democratic Party, over which Mr. McAuliffe exerts considerable control, donated an additional $207,788 worth of support to Dr. McCabe’s campaign in the form of mailers, according to the records. That adds up to slightly more than $675,000 to her candidacy from entities either directly under Mr. McAuliffe’s control or strongly influenced by him. The figure represents more than a third of all the campaign funds Dr. McCabe raised in the effort.

Dr. McCabe announced her candidacy in March 2015, the same month it was revealed that Mrs. Clinton had used a private server as secretary of state to send and receive government emails, a disclosure that prompted the FBI investigation.

At the time the investigation was launched in July 2015, Mr. McCabe was running the FBI’s Washington, D.C., field office, which provided personnel and resources to the Clinton email probe. At the end of July 2015, Mr. McCabe was promoted to FBI headquarters and assumed the No. 3 position at the agency. In February 2016, he became FBI Director James Comey’s second-in-command.

As deputy director, Mr. McCabe was part of the executive leadership team overseeing the Clinton email investigation, though FBI officials say any final decisions on that probe were made by Mr. Comey, who served as a high-ranking Justice Department official in the administration of George W. Bush.

That investigation examined whether Mrs. Clinton’s use of private email may have compromised national security by transmitting classified information in an insecure system. A review of Mrs. Clinton’s emails concluded that 110 messages contained classified information. Mrs. Clinton has said she made a mistake but that she never sent or received messages that were marked classified.

Click Here To Read The Full Article

Tokens
[h=6]- OCTOBER 24, 2016 -[/h][h=1]​ICYMI: THE WALL STREET JOURNAL: JOHN PODESTA AND THE RUSSIANS[/h]John Podesta and the Russians
The Wall Street Journal
James Freeman
October 23, 2016
Click Here To Read

When did Clinton’s top aide stop doing business with Moscow?

Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta has responded to the WikiLeaks publication of his private emails by suggesting they were stolen by the Russians to elect Donald Trump. What he doesn’t like to talk about is the business he’s done with a Kremlin-backed investment firm and the lengths he’s gone to avoid scrutiny of this relationship.

“Clinton Cash” author Peter Schweizer and the Trump campaign have been urging the media to pay attention to Mr. Podesta’s Russian connection and perhaps they should. The story begins in 2011 when the solar energy startup Joule Unlimited announced that Mr. Podesta had been elected to its board of directors.

The emails published on WikiLeaks show that around the time he was returning to the White House, Mr. Podesta wrote to Joule requesting the transfer of his shares to an entity called Leonidio Holdings, LLC, which had been created just weeks earlier.

On Wednesday a Clinton campaign spokesman told us that Mr. Podesta cut his ties with Joule when he returned to the White House in 2014, “transferred the entirety of his holdings to his adult children” and “recused himself from all matters pertaining to Joule for the duration of his time at the White House.”

But WikiLeaks also shows Mr. Podesta receiving a bill for legal expenses related to Leonidio’s incorporation in Delaware. We wonder how often people pay the bills to create corporations in which they have no interest.

The Clinton campaign did not make Mr. Podesta available for an interview. Perhaps he figures that with Mrs. Clinton leading in the polls he can avoid the topic through Election Day and then declare it all old news. Meantime, voters can be forgiven for discounting his protests about the Kremlin and Donald Trump.

Mr. Freeman is assistant editor of the Journal’s editorial page.

Click Here To Read

Tokens
Not true at all, but way to parrot the latest alt right bogus talking point.

An Exhaustive List of the Allegations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump

By The Cut
Print
12-donald-trump.w710.h473.jpg

Donald Trump. Photo: Jessica Kourkounis/Getty ImagesIt was just last week that a tape emerged of Donald Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women. Since then, Trump has been accused of harassment and assault by a number of women, with several coming forward to share their harrowing stories of alleged misconduct by a so-called “megalomaniac” who also happens to be running for president. The Cut has compiled a list of all the new allegations against Trump, as well as past accusations of assault, harassment, and discrimination by women.
Kissing a Former Miss USA Contestant Twice Without Consent
Former Miss USA contestant Temple Taggart McDowell claims Trump kissed her on the lips on at least two occasions without consent when she was just 21 years old. In 1997, McDowell was representing Utah in the beauty pageant, and was “shocked” that he thought he had the right to kiss her on the lips, according to the Daily Beast. After one of the kisses, a woman who accompanied her to Trump Tower allegedly warned her not to go into a room alone with Trump. McDowell told NBC News, “I would never approach or greet somebody like that unless it was somebody that I had been dating.” Trump has called the accusation “ridiculous.”
Groping a Woman Sitting Next to Him on a Plane
In a New York Times report published October 12, Trump was accused of fondling the breasts of Jessica Leeds when she was 38 years old. Leeds, now 74, reportedly met Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York more than 30 years ago, and claims he also attempted to reach under her skirt during the flight. She called the incident “an assault.” Trump has vehemently refuted the allegation.
Kissing a Receptionist at Trump Tower Against Her Will
Another revelation from the incendiary New York Times report: In 2005, receptionist Rachel Crooks was allegedly assaulted by Trump in the elevator at Trump Tower. She was working as a receptionist for a real-estate firm in the building when she ran into Trump in the elevator. After they shook hands, he allegedly refused to let go, kissed her on the cheeks, and also on the mouth. “It was so inappropriate,” Crooks told the Times. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.” Trump has also denied this allegation.
Saying He’d Date a 10-Year-Old Girl in Ten Years
Newly emerged footage from CBS shows Trump talking about a 10-year-old girl’s physical appearance. In the tape, Trump joked: “I’ll be dating her in ten years. Can you believe it?”
This isn’t the first time Trump has been accused of making inappropriate remarks about young women. He famously commented in 2006 that if Ivanka weren’t his daughter, he’d “perhaps” be dating her, and also gave Howard Stern the okay to refer to Ivanka as a “piece of ass.” He commented that then-12-year-old Paris Hilton caught his eye, telling Stern, “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’”
Telling Another Group of 14-Year-Olds He’d Date Them in a ‘Couple of Years’
The Los Angeles Times reports that a wire brief from the Chicago Tribunein 1992 also references an instance when Trump made a joke about dating a young girl years in the future. The wire brief describes Trump outside the Plaza Hotel interacting with a youth choir group. After finding out that the girls were 14 years old, he said, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I’ll be dating you.” Trump was 46 at the time.
Sexually Assaulting a People Magazine Writer
Natasha Stoynoff, a staff writer at People, came forward as an alleged victim of Trump on October 12. In an essay, Stoynoff wrote that Trump assaulted her and forcibly kissed her in 2005 while she was on assignment for the magazine. At the time, Stoynoff was asked to interview Trump and wife Melania on their one-year anniversary at Mar-a-Lago. While there, Trump allegedly insisted upon giving her a tour. Stoynoff wrote:
“We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.”
Afterward, Trump reportedly told Stoynoff that the two were going to have an affair. The writer says she didn’t report the assault at the time, as she both blamed herself and wrote it off as one of the risks associated with her job.
Groping a Woman at Mar-a-Lago
Mindy McGillivray claims Donald Trump groped her 13 years ago while she was visiting Mar-a-Lago with her companion, photographer Ken Davidoff. According to the Palm Beach Post, Davidoff brought his friend McGillivray with him to the estate while he covered a concert by Ray Charles. Only 23 at the time, McGillivray allegedly had her ass grabbed by Trump while he stood next to his then-fiancée, Melania.
She said, “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I’m stunned.’’ McGillivray claims Trump also flirted with her a year earlier when she attended a different event with Davidoff.
Groping Miss Washington USA 2013
In a Facebook post earlier this year, former Miss Washington USA Cassandra Searles claimed Trump grabbed her ass and invited her back to his hotel room, according to Rolling Stone. She called Trump a “misogynist” and accused him of treating women like cattle. Searles wrote that he “lined up [contestants] so he could get a closer look at his property,” a claim that has been corroborated by Paromita Mitra of Mississippi.
Walking in on Teen Pageant Contestants While They Were Changing
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant have accused Trump of walking into their dressing room while the contestants were changing, BuzzFeed News reported. Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told BuzzFeed News that the contestants (who ranged in age from 14 to 19) were “just scrambling” to grab whatever garments they had when he walked in. She said, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.’” Trump reportedly said something along the lines of, “Don’t worry, I’ve seen it all before.”
Groping Makeup Artist Jill Harth in 1997
Makeup artist Jill Harth filed a lawsuit against Trump in 1997, accusing him of cornering her and groping her in his daughter’s bedroom. Harth and Trump allegedly first met in December 1992 during a business presentation — she and her former romantic partner George Houraney wanted him to back their American Dream festival — and Trump is accused of “subjecting her to a steady string of sexual advances,” The Guardian reports. The night after the initial business meeting, Trump and Harth had dinner at the Plaza Hotel’s Oak Room, where he allegedly groped her under the table.
In January 1993, when Harth and Houraney visited Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Florida estate, he allegedly pulled her into one of his children’s bedrooms, pushed her up against the wall, groped her, and tried to get under her dress again. Harth has accused him of “attempted rape,” while Trump has called the allegations “meritless.”
Raping Ex-Wife Ivana, But Not in the “Criminal Sense”
The 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump revealed that, in depositions for their contentious divorce case, Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of rape. The Daily Beast reported that, in the book, Harry Hurt III wrote that Trump confronted Ivana after a painful scalp reduction surgery to reduce his bald spot. He allegedly yelled that her “fucking doctor” ruined him, and then held back her arms and pulled out fistfuls of hair from Ivana’s scalp, before ripping off her clothes and forcing his penis inside her.
Trump previously denied the allegation, including the scalp surgery. “It’s obviously false,” Donald Trump reportedly said in 1993. “It’s incorrect and done by a guy without much talent … He is a guy that is an unattractive guy who is a vindictive and jealous person.” Trump’s legal counsel told the Daily Beast that Ivana was talking about how “she felt raped emotionally … She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word.”
Slut-Shaming Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado
Alicia Machado won Trump’s Miss Universe pageant in 1996, and he has since called her “Miss Housekeeping” (because she is Venezuelan) and “Miss Piggy” (because she gained too much weight, in his opinion). After Machado became a talking point in his election for president, Trump took the extra step of publicly slut-shaming her. In a series of 5 a.m. tweets, Trump accused Machado of having a sex tape — which he urged voters to “check out.”
Sexually Harassing a Woman During the 1993 White House Correspondents’ Dinner
When Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter invited Trump to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 1993 as a “novelty guest,” he allegedly got more than he bargained for. Forty-five minutes after Trump sat down next to Swedish model Vendela Kirsebom, Carter claims she came over to his table, almost in tears, begging him to move her. “It seems that Trump had spent his entire time with her assaying the ‘tits’ and legs of the other female guests and asking how they measured up to those of other women, including his wife,” Carter wrote. ‘“He is,’ she told me, in words that seemed familiar, ‘the most vulgar man I have ever met.’”
Mistreating His Female Employees
An ongoing investigation by USA Todayinto the 4,000-plus lawsuits against Trump found that at least 20 separate lawsuits accuse the presidential candidate and managers of his companies “of discriminating against women, ignoring sexual harassment complaints and even participating in the harassment themselves.”
Trump was not directly involved in all of the lawsuits, which ranged in severity, but in one, he was accused of directing a female supervisor at a golf club to hire more attractive women. “I want you to get some good-looking hostesses here,” Trump told Sue Kwiatkowski, a supervisor at the club, according to USA Today. Kwiatkowski also alleged that he said, “People like to see good-looking people when they come in.”
In another lawsuit, a waitress alleged that Trump repeatedly flirted with her. USA Today also discovered at least three lawsuits in which women claimed they lost their jobs at a Trump company for complaining about sexual discrimination or harassment at work.
Bragging About Grabbing Women by Their Pussies
Trump was caught on tape bragging to former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about sexually assaulting women. The lewd conversation took place while the men were visiting the set of Days of Our Lives in 2005. Trump was caught talking about a failed attempt to seduce a married woman (later revealed to be former Access host Nancy O’Dell), saying, “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
The men were then distracted by actress Arianne Zucker, prompting Trump to declare that he was going to use some Tic Tacs in case he started kissing her. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
Trying to Get Nancy O’Dell Fired for Being Pregnant
Trump has been accused of trying to get Nancy O’Dell fired from her job as a host for the Miss USA pageant after she rejected his advances (as detailed in the Access Hollywood tape), according to the Daily Beast. Trump allegedly did not like the way she looked in 2007, since O’Dell was several months pregnant and thereby not living up to Trump’s standards of appearance. However, O’Dell was under contract with NBC, and the network opted to keep her in place as a host, much to Trump’s chagrin.
Raping a 13-Year-Old at Jeffrey Epstein’s Apartment
A woman has accused Trump of raping her in 1994 when she was just 13 years old, according to BuzzFeed News. Trump has “vehemently denied the rape claims, which are being filed in a New York civil court for the third time,” BuzzFeed News reported. According to the suit, Trump allegedly had forcible sex with the plaintiff during a party at the New York City apartment of Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted pedophile who is a billionaire. In June 2016, Jezebel reported that the coverage of the lawsuit was “the culmination of an almost year-long campaign to quietly push these allegations into the public discussion, and maybe make some money in the process.”
Hiring Women Based on Appearances
Trump gave writer Mark Singer a tour of Mar-a-Lago for an article in TheNew Yorker in 1997. Singer wrote that Trump introduced him to the property’s resident physician, Dr. Ginger Lea Southall. When she was out of earshot, Singer asked Trump where Southall had been trained.
Trump replied, “I’m not sure. Baywatch Medical School? Does that sound right? I’ll tell you the truth. Once I saw Dr. Ginger’s photograph, I didn’t really need to look at her résumé or anyone else’s. Are you asking, ‘Did we hire her because she’d trained at Mount Sinai for fifteen years?’ The answer is no. And I’ll tell you why: because by the time she’s spent fifteen years at Mount Sinai, we don’t want to look at her.”
Groping a Woman at a Manhattan Nightclub
Kristin Anderson, who worked as a model and makeup artist in New York in the early 1990s, told the Washington Post that Donald Trump groped her when she found herself sitting next to him on a couch at a Manhattan nightclub. “It wasn’t a sexual come-on. I don’t know why he did it. It was like just to prove that he could do it, and nothing would happen,” she told the Post. “There was zero conversation. We didn’t even really look at each other. It was very random, very nonchalant on his part.”
Anderson said she was motivated to come forward with her story after seeing the Access Hollywood tape in which Trump bragged about sexual assaulting women. “I watched this woman — who could have been me; it could have been anyone — walk in and shake his hand,” she said. “That was just nauseating, because she has no idea what she was walking into, and what could possibly happen to her. And that’s just wrong.”
Groping and Kissing a Former Apprentice Contestant

Summer Zervos, a contestant on the fifth season of The Apprentice, saysshe was both kissed and groped by Trump after her run on the show was over and she was discussing possible employment opportunities with him. She alleges that he had her meet him at his bungalow in the Beverly Hills Hotel, where he kissed her, groped her, and thrust his genitals at her. Because she was up for employment within his organization, Zervos says “I wondered if the sexual behavior was some kind of test, or whether or not I had passed.”

She came forward after seeing the other allegations against Trump in a press conference with famed attorney Gloria Allred. When a reporter asked what she hoped would come from the allegations, Zervos responded, “I want to be able to sleep when I’m 70 at night.”

Kissing a Mar-a-Lago Guest at a Mother’s Day Brunch
Cathy Heller and her family were enjoying a Mother’s Day brunch at the Mar-a-Lago Club when Trump came by to introduce himself. According to Heller, Trump aggressively kissed her in front of her family — including three children and various in-laws — and other members of the club after a brief introduction.
Trump didn’t stop at shaking Heller’s hand. “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips,” she told The Guardian.
Alarmed, she said she leaned backwards to avoid him and almost lost her balance. “And he said, ‘Oh, come on.’ He was strong. And he grabbed me and went for my mouth and went for my lips.” She turned her head, she claims, and Trump planted a kiss on the side of her mouth. “He kept me there for a little too long,” Heller said. “And then he just walked away.”
“I was angry and shaken,” she continued. “He was pissed. He couldn’t believe a woman would pass up the opportunity.” She added that he seemed to feel “entitled” to kiss her.
The Guardian interviewed a relative who was present at the brunch, as well as a friend whom Keller had told about the incident well before the 2005 tape was released.

Groping a Woman Outside the 1998 U.S. Open Tennis Championship
During a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, Karena Virginia told reporters she was standing outside the 1998 U.S. Open Tennis Championship in Flushing, Queens, waiting for a car to take her home when Donald Trump approached her. She said she knew who he was, but she’d never met him.
“I was quite surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me,” Virginia said. “He said, ‘Hey, look at this one; we haven’t seen her before. Look at those legs,’ as though I was an object rather than a person. He then walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm. Then his hand touched the right inside of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched. ‘Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?’ That’s what he said to me. I felt intimidated, and I felt powerless. Then my car pulled up and I got in.” She was 27 at the time.
According to Allred, Virginia is not considering a lawsuit against Trump at this time. She said she hesitated to speak up for fear Trump would call her a liar or “just another ‘nasty woman,’” but in the end the Access Hollywoodtape and Trump’s own denial of his history of sexual assault prompted her to speak up.
We will update this post as we learn of additional accusations.

Posted in Bold Italics, with no spaces between the paragraphs, so everyone will want to read it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boynerclinic
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com