Ace Ace's NBA PLAYOFF giveaway (sponsored by Sports Interaction and therxforum.com)

Search

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays emailed For Thursday April 29th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Thursday April 29th.. please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Thursday April 29th..

Please CC Sportsavant@therx.com the email for back-up in the event of a problem with my internet connection etc..

Remember you must qualify to receive the plays - just signing up at SIA is not enough. See PS below.

Thanks and best of luck, wil..

PS: You can not sign-up at SIA without a deposit to qualify. Sorry you only can qualify if you send a deposit to SIA for this particular promo. (minimum $50 to use anyway you want - all winnings are yours)..

Explanation of rules are explained in Post #1 in this thread. Click on link to view.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=763647

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays emails for Friday, April 30th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Friday, April 30th.. please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Friday, April 30th...

Please CC Sportsavant@therx.com the email for back-up in the event of a problem with my internet connection etc..

Remember you must qualify to receive the plays - just signing up at SIA is not enough. See PS below.

PS: You can not sign-up at SIA without a deposit to qualify. Sorry you only can qualify if you send a deposit to SIA for this particular promo. (minimum $50 to use anyway you want - all winnings are yours)..

Explanation of rules are explained in Post #1 in this thread. Click on link to view.

Last edited:

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays emails for Saturday May 1st. sent.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Saturday, May 1st... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Saturday May 1st...

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays emails for Sunday May 2nd sent.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Sunday, May 2nd... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Sunday, May 2nd..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Monday May 3rd.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Monday, May 3rd... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Monday, May 3rd..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Tuesday, May 4th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Tuesday, May 4th.. please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Tuesday, May 4th..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Wednesday, May 5th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Wednesday, May 5th... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Wednesday, May 5th..

IMPORTANT: Please CC Sportsavant@therx.com the email for back-up in the event of a problem with my internet connection or my day off etc..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Thursday, May 6th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Thursday, May 6th... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Thursday, May 6th....

IMPORTANT: Please CC Sportsavant@therx.com the email for back-up in the event of a problem with my internet connection or my day off etc..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent Saturday, May 8th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Saturday, May 8th.... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Saturday, May 8th..

Last edited:

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent Sunday, May 9th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Sunday, May 9th.... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Sunday, May 9th..

Last edited:

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
pick up 5 units last night and the ones on the list saw them

3-Unit Play. Take #723 L.A. Lakers (+4.5) over Utah (8 p.m., Saturday, May 8)

AND

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 202.0 L.A. Lakers at Utah (8 p.m., Saturday, May 8)
I like the Lakers to dominate this series. They are the defending champions for a reason and they just have Utah's number. The Jazz don't have anyone to matchup with Kobe Bryant. And when you give one of the best players in the league free reign like that it's tough to win. We scored with Phoenix earning an easy road win as a dog last night and I think that this situation is just as good. Look for another high scoring game and look for Kobe to have another great fourth quarter to guide us to a win.

both winner

two plays today or 4 units on the line...its easy to see those plays

best to all

Ace-Ace

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Monday, May 10th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Monday, May 10th.... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Monday, May 10th...

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
record in playoffs 23-19 +11 units

season 164-132 +69.5 units

its been a great year :dancefoolAA

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Tuesday, May 11th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Tuesday, May 11th... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Tuesday, May 11th..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Wednesday, May 12th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Wednesday, May 12th.... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Wednesday, May 12th..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Thursday, May 13th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Thursday, May 13th... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Thursday, May 13th.

Tokens
Fyi

No NBA Playoff Basketball until Sunday, May 16th. when the Conference Finals begin.

wilheim

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Sunday, May 16th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Sunday, May 16th... please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Sunday, May 16th.

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Monday May 17th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Monday, May `7th.. please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Monday, May 17th..

Tokens
Emails containing Ace-Ace NBA Playoff Top Plays sent for Tuesday, May 18th.

Any qualified poster who did not receive a copy of Ace's plays for Tuesday, May 18th.. please email me your Poster name and use the email address you used to register for the plays and I will get them out right away. I am almost certain I emailed everyone who is 100% qualified but don't want to take any chances.

Email me at person19481950@yahoo.com and Title it Ace-Ace's Best NBA PLayoff bets for Tuesday, May 18th..

Thanks and best of luck, wil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsanchy5
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com