2009 CFL Season

Search

Crown me or protect me, depends on the game....
Tokens
played this teaser @ Greek<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 8 1:26am[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2 Team Teaser - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1100.00 to win 1000.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%"></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1. Football - Montreal Alouettes - spread -1 (-110) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Jul 9 at 6:35pm [pending] [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2. Football - Calgary Stampeders - spread +½ (-110) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Jul 10 at 6:35pm [pending] [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#003366><TD>Return</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Benny7, FYI, because Hinesward86 says you are only allowed to bet $500 on a "CFL Teaser" online and your background is blue and not beige, your screen cap is fake as per Hines. Can you please only post real wagers in this thread as we are trying to keep the integrity high. :ohno:

Hines you are truely a novice.

Last night I drank enough to kill a small Asian fa
Tokens
Love how you found that thread so quickly :)

I also love how your first instinct is to attack my bet size. How immature of you. Comparing bet sizes is like comparing internet dicks.

Ever since I joined this site, I have told everyone that I am not a big bettor, nor will my career path ever allow me to be one in all likelihood. Sad to say, but FSO's don't make shit unless they become ambassadors. Nice of you to disparage me when I have been rather civil with you.

Further, I adore how you say I'm not acting like a "grown person". I am asking questions without insulting you, while you are being quite insulting. Do grown people stoop to insults when legitimate questions are asked? Hmmmmmmm.

I was asking legitimate questions because this is what I was told when I asked at The Greek. Are those not pertinent questions with what you claim? I believe they are, as would any impartial observer. You made bets for a little over 2k on the internet when I was told the limit was $500 with re-bets only after line movement. If this is accurate, then how are you allowed to or how did you circumvent this?

Oh and there were two things you have lied about, your limits with Cris (I asked a higher up and was told that $500 was the absolute max for AFL bettors while you claimed it was a dime) and some of the lines you got with the AFL were never to be found (confirmed with other AFL bettors and one AFL linesmaker).

I look forward to your response on these matters.

Tokens
Benny7, FYI, because Hinesward86 says you are only allowed to bet $500 on a "CFL Teaser" online and your background is blue and not beige, your screen cap is fake as per Hines. Can you please only post real wagers in this thread as we are trying to keep the integrity high. :ohno:

Hines you are truely a novice.

Per what I was told when I asked The Greek, you are not allowed to do that.

I was told $500 online and $2000 over the phone.

A novice? Just because I don't bet big? Amusing.

Tokens
Love how you found that thread so quickly :)

I also love how your first instinct is to attack my bet size. How immature of you. Comparing bet sizes is like comparing internet dicks.

Ever since I joined this site, I have told everyone that I am not a big bettor, nor will my career path ever allow me to be one in all likelihood. Sad to say, but FSO's don't make shit unless they become ambassadors. Nice of you to disparage me when I have been rather civil with you.

Further, I adore how you say I'm not acting like a "grown person". I am asking questions without insulting you, while you are being quite insulting. Do grown people stoop to insults when legitimate questions are asked? Hmmmmmmm.

I was asking legitimate questions because this is what I was told when I asked at The Greek. Are those not pertinent questions with what you claim? I believe they are, as would any impartial observer. You made bets for a little over 2k on the internet when I was told the limit was $500 with re-bets only after line movement. If this is accurate, then how are you allowed to or how did you circumvent this?

Oh and there were two things you have lied about, your limits with Cris (I asked a higher up and was told that $500 was the absolute max for AFL bettors while you claimed it was a dime) and some of the lines you got with the AFL were never to be found (confirmed with other AFL bettors and one AFL linesmaker).

I look forward to your response on these matters.

Hines there is no difference between a direct attack or a subliminal one. You have other posters that posted in the past wagers that conflicts what you are making false allegations on. I am willing to give you 10-1 that the wagers are indeed authentic. How much do you want to wager that you can bet a dime on an Arena game at Cris. One phone call to Mickey and this can be validated. Never once have I posted a wager I did not make here at the Rx. If I bet a line and it moves before the smaller players like yourself get a shot at a line, does that mean the line did not exist?

I guess because I was the first to pop Montreal at -3 and the line closed at 5, my wager is null and void because you say so. Hines, you should know better and I am more than civil and easy to get along with until someone attacks my integrity which you were trying to do. Stop playing games and trying to make people look stupid, look in the mirror now dude, you are the only one that looks retarded. I know you are a smart kid with a head on your shoulders, but pick your battles, you are not in my league so I suggest stay far away from me unless you have something productive to say. You are now dismissed and can promptly leave my office. Good luck in life kid. Say whats up to Adam for me and tell him we will touch base next year when AFL comes back, he seemed to come around, wish you could have followed him in maturing. :toast:

Tokens
Hines there is no difference between a direct attack or a subliminal one. You have other posters that posted in the past wagers that conflicts what you are making false allegations on. I am willing to give you 10-1 that the wagers are indeed authentic. How much do you want to wager that you can bet a dime on an Arena game at Cris. One phone call to Mickey and this can be validated. Never once have I posted a wager I did not make here at the Rx. If I bet a line and it moves before the smaller players like yourself get a shot at a line, does that mean the line did not exist?

I guess because I was the first to pop Montreal at -3 and the line closed at 5, my wager is null and void because you say so. Hines, you should know better and I am more than civil and easy to get along with until someone attacks my integrity which you were trying to do. Stop playing games and trying to make people look stupid, look in the mirror now dude, you are the only one that looks retarded. I know you are a smart kid with a head on your shoulders, but pick your battles, you are not in my league so I suggest stay far away from me unless you have something productive to say. You are now dismissed and can promptly leave my office. Good luck in life kid. Say whats up to Adam for me and tell him we will touch base next year when AFL comes back, he seemed to come around, wish you could have followed him in maturing. :toast:

KC, three posts and you have yet to answer the initial question. You have said that you were allowed to bet these and keep challenging me that you did bet them. Let's say you did bet these.....how were you able to? As I have stated repeatedly, Olympic themselves said that the limits were $500 for online and $2000 for phone with no re-bet until a line moved. Thus, how were you able to?

And no, I have it on good word (one that is even higher than yours on these forums) that the limit for Cris was $500. I also know some of the lines you bet never existed (not as many as others think though). I know more than almost anyone how quick AFL lines can move. I watched Guru help move one 14 points a few years back. The problem isn't that you moved the line....the problem is that the line never existed at that number.

As for your advice about "growing up", look at how you have responded to legitimate questions in this thread and you will see that it is you, good sir, who needs to grow up. If you consider the way you are acting grown up, all I have to say is "Wow".

Tokens
KC, three posts and you have yet to answer the initial question. You have said that you were allowed to bet these and keep challenging me that you did bet them. Let's say you did bet these.....how were you able to? As I have stated repeatedly, Olympic themselves said that the limits were $500 for online and $2000 for phone with no re-bet until a line moved. Thus, how were you able to?

And no, I have it on good word (one that is even higher than yours on these forums) that the limit for Cris was $500. I also know some of the lines you bet never existed (not as many as others think though). I know more than almost anyone how quick AFL lines can move. I watched Guru help move one 14 points a few years back. The problem isn't that you moved the line....the problem is that the line never existed at that number.

As for your advice about "growing up", look at how you have responded to legitimate questions in this thread and you will see that it is you, good sir, who needs to grow up. If you consider the way you are acting grown up, all I have to say is "Wow".

Hines for the last time, I am willing to give you 10-1 on any of your allegations. I will bet you also my Cris phone number differs from the one you have. I will even go as far as this, I will donate my winnings from my 10-1 wager no matter how much/little to a charity of your choice. Let me know what you want to do and if you are not interested in getting 10-1 odds in something you are 100% sure of, than get out of my thread and stay out you clown.

Your allegations are not only to me but numerous random posters, can't you just admit that you are wrong and we can move on. That would be the honorable thing to do but then again, you were trying to stir the pot and didn't think you could end up in it. :toast:

Wager or no wager? Even if all you can afford is $20, I will send $200 to a mod and once verified, I will send your twenty big ones to a charity of your choice. @)

Tokens
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by HinesWard86
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

To answer this, I logged onto my account, placed the wager, put in my initials clicked confirm. Repeated these steps 3 times. Any other questions?

Tokens
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by HinesWard86
</td></tr></tbody></table>

To answer this, I logged onto my account, placed the wager, put in my initials clicked confirm. Repeated these steps 3 times. Any other questions?

How were you able to do this though? Different accounts? Do you have different limits than regular posters? I confirmed both limits with a CSR and a manager before I posted.

Don't you see that this is questionable to say the least KC? Especially considering your past history with the two aforementioned items. Numbers were confirmed by a linesmaker as having not existed and limits at Cris were confirmed with someone who is universally respected on these boards.

Tokens
Hines for the last time, Greek will take whatever you are willing to lay on ANY football teaser. I have bet with them for over a decade and on numerous occasions wagered plenty of dimes on the same teaser by re-betting. Yes their limits are MUCH MUCH lower on straight up total or side bets and they move off a dime of action. I still don't understand, are you trying to get educated by asking a question or are you questioning something else? I don't get the point of your question to begin with?

"Greek doesn't allow you to bet $2000 on a teaser"

"Greek doesn't allow you to rebet I believe."

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by sparticus
Hines, I have rebet at the greek in the past,gl
</td></tr></tbody></table>
I was told that you weren't allowed to at Greek for CFL this year. Possibly just for props but I was pretty sure it dealt with all CFL.

Everything you say starts with doubt. First you make false statements, Greek will take 2 dimes on a teaser without blinking, then another poster is telling you they are re-bets at the Greek, which they allow. Then "you were told". LMAO, WTF is your point of questioning the amounts to begin with? You have 3rd parties telling you it can be done, I am telling you I do it all the time. Again, are you asking the question cause you really want the knowledge so you can "potentially" lay 2 dimes on a teaser or you trying to question everyone that has responded to you on their integrity including mine? This is tiresome with you Hines, you never have any value to add in my threads since the AFL Guru tout battle days. Do you have any insight on week #3? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts. :toast:

KC, just for clarification and as an aside, I'm sure you also know that lines can move off of much less if they are bet with flagged accounts.

Tokens
<table width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 9 6:07pm[/FONT]</td> <td width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2 Team Teaser - Pending[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]550.00 to win 500.00[/FONT]</td> <td width="15%" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Football - Montreal Alouettes - spread -1 (-110)
for the entire game held on Jul 9 at 6:35pm [pending]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Football - Edmonton Eskimos/Montreal Alouettes - total Over 47 (-110)
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr colspan="4" bgcolor="#000000"><td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 9 6:07pm[/FONT]</td> <td width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2 Team Teaser - Pending[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]550.00 to win 500.00[/FONT]</td> <td width="15%" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Football - Montreal Alouettes - spread -1 (-110)
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Football - Edmonton Eskimos/Montreal Alouettes - total Over 47 (-110)
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 9 6:08pm[/FONT]</td> <td width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2 Team Teaser - Pending[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]550.00 to win 500.00[/FONT]</td> <td width="15%" align="right">
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 9 6:08pm[/FONT]</td> <td width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2 Team Teaser - Pending[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]481.44 to win 437.67[/FONT]</td> <td width="15%" align="right">
[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

One more thing. In post 215 you said a dime moves the lines. A dime absolutely moves the lines and smaller flagged accounts can moved the lines as well.

So if a dime moves the lines, how are you able to bet this at the same price? You said yourself that a dime moves the lines king. How were you able to bet this if a dime moves the lines?

Tokens
Oh and one other bit of info. Again you said in post 215 that a dime moves lines. In post 33, you said that each unit was worth $100.

So the question is how are you able to bet 30+ units on a game when you said yourself that a dime moves lines?

Tokens
Hines
books do not move lines on teasers, parlays,
reverses, and point buys--only straight bets,
and usually only on those they respect.

Spiro is a huge gambler, in fact at this time, he earns
more from gambling than booking. He'll use a line, knowing
other books copy his lines, and then bet them unmercifully.

Bottom line, king has no reason to exaggerate or lie--
you obviously have no clue as to kindness, generosity,
and where with all this man possesses.

Not sure why you need to lose time in your short
life concerning yourself with such trivial stuff---
you have a life - focus on it---- no need to judge
and waste energy on others
peace

living in the past
Tokens
WTF...that didn't take long for the nitpicking to start.
As they use to say "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and I say let's ride that horse to the finish line and winners circle.

~~:<<:chest:

Tokens
Hines

peace

Degen,

Many books do move lines on teasers and parlays and also move on air as well.

The question still is though how is he betting 3 dimes on a game if the limit is $500.

Tokens
Hines

peace

Why bother Degen, I have tried to school the novice but he refuses to listen and keeps questioning the answers that everyone is providing for him. He doesn't even know who Spiro is for crying out loud. The sad part is he inflicted all of this negative attention towards himself with bad intentions from the onset. To make statements like max bet is a dime at Greek is insane and ludacrous. What makes matters worst is he really doesn't think there is a "high roller" or "sharp" toll free number and thinks all of this is fiction to steer his imagination elsewhere.

On a side note, Spiro is crazy with the NCAA Foots, the dude is a maniac.

Hines: I am only going to respond to you moving forward pertaining to the 10-1 offer to you, otherwise no one here has any more time to devulge in your pathetic attempt to question people's integrity, especially when you have zero respect here. It is okay Hines, you got your 3 hours of attention but you will get no more.

At first I was responding to you thinking you really wanted to know with good intentions but your juvenile posts can play with themselves and in your mind. Have a good life and please step it up and make some "cash", money makes the world go round, you don't want to be the only one standing still. I can see why you are standing still cause you have plenty of grown folks trying to give you sound advice and telling you 2+2=4 and you are doubting everyone. Are you just that ignorant and stubborn? Again good luck in life my dear son. :ohno:

Tokens
Why bother Degen, I have tried to school the novice but he refuses to listen and keeps questioning the answers that everyone is providing for him. He doesn't even know who Spiro is for crying out loud. The sad part is he inflicted all of this negative attention towards himself with bad intentions from the onset. To make statements like max bet is a dime at Greek is insane and ludacrous. What makes matters worst is he really doesn't think there is a "high roller" or "sharp" toll free number and thinks all of this is fiction to steer his imagination elsewhere.

On a side note, Spiro is crazy with the NCAA Foots, the dude is a maniac.

Hines: I am only going to respond to you moving forward pertaining to the 10-1 offer to you, otherwise no one here has any more time to devulge in your pathetic attempt to question people's integrity, especially when you have zero respect here. It is okay Hines, you got your 3 hours of attention but you will get no more.

At first I was responding to you thinking you really wanted to know with good intentions but your juvenile posts can play with themselves and in your mind. Have a good life and please step it up and make some "cash", money makes the world go round, you don't want to be the only one standing still. I can see why you are standing still cause you have plenty of grown folks trying to give you sound advice and telling you 2+2=4 and you are doubting everyone. Are you just that ignorant and stubborn? Again good luck in life my dear son. :ohno:

Are you really that obtuse? I NEVER said that Greek limits were a dime dude. I said that I was told by a Greek CSR that limits were $500 online and $2000 over the phone. These are facts, they are indisputable.

In post 215, YOU, good sir, said that the lines move off of a dime, not I. Thus, how are you able to bet 3k+ if the lines move on a dime and the limits are what they are. You have failed to address these questions. The only one that looks foolish in this is you. I have brought facts to the table that you ignore in your counter-arguments.

And if you do want some solid betting advice in your thread, do not buy off three in the CFL. I was stunned when I saw that you did that. Three isn't a key number in the CFL and to buy off of three is something only a novice would do.

Tokens
Are you really that obtuse? I NEVER said that Greek limits were a dime dude. I said that I was told by a Greek CSR that limits were $500 online and $2000 over the phone. These are facts, they are indisputable.

In post 215, YOU, good sir, said that the lines move off of a dime, not I. Thus, how are you able to bet 3k+ if the lines move on a dime and the limits are what they are. You have failed to address these questions. The only one that looks foolish in this is you. I have brought facts to the table that you ignore in your counter-arguments.

And if you do want some solid betting advice in your thread, do not buy off three in the CFL. I was stunned when I saw that you did that. Three isn't a key number in the CFL and to buy off of three is something only a novice would do.

Seriously....shut the fucc up!! Go away and stop pissing off the King!! Like they say... If you dont like it then turn the channel. Go away. Come back when you learn some respect! How many people here are basically getting the best investment advise in the world for FREE and you are comming in and trying to fucc that up. So once again...go away. You already wasted 2 pages on this thread... And King all of your hard work and generousity is greatly greatly appreciated, i for one know that nobody is making you share your great knowledge with everyone and that you do it because of the person that you are.

Thank you

Tokens

buddy- he didnt buy 3 points .. thats is what the line was when it first came out at the greek ..which release their cfl line a day before betcris
i dont really post that much but ive been following kingdome for a long time season to season and in the end hes the man win or lose .. let stop this nonsense thread and focus on what is the play for this week ...

Tokens
teaser of the week king..
mon -4 over44.5 and over 47.5 bc/calgary game

i think montreal can score 40+ pts by themself . bc and calgary game always atleast go over 48 .. or add bc +13.5 points .. what do u think king?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeucon22081990
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com