13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

Search

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens
Hey dummy they were posing as Americans, with American companies. Wouldn't even matter dipshit. Fuck are you stupid. So we got a bet or not?

Don't do it, he would file with a cease and desist order with BAS, stopping any and all action. He would then turn around and sue you for your yacht.

Tokens
Like I said, you couldn't find a quote where I said you "went" bankrupt.

You act as if The Rx is a courtroom and you are presenting a case in front of a jury. The fact of the matter is that you are a simple street thug con man who has filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits and has never come out on top...ever.

You take your cue right out of the "Resist" text book. You have no argument so you make the most noise, deflect by changing words and topics by making up bullshit to fit your misguided agenda.

Three times bankruptcy, dozens of lawsuits, several failed businesses, fitting the 70%+ profile of not acknowledging your kids and taking advantage of a 75 year old widow to the point of suing the bank on the mortgage that you aren't even on.

Yeah, that is about 1/3 of it Erv, please take my bet so that the rest of the people in here can see what you are all about

Where did I say that you definitively said that I went BK? You implied it and whined like a bitch when I first pointed out the difference, because you're a lying ****-case in point, I didn't go BK even once, let alone three times, as you just said above. There are multiples lies even in the statement above, and I can prove it if you'd only take the loser-self-bans challenge. But, of course, you won't, because you are a lying pig fucker.Actually, why don't you regal the forum with your reason for one of your previous welches? You didn't want to kick me when I'm down, ROTFLMAO!!! Get out that razorback tusk, scumbag, and, you know what to do with it, don't you?

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT TAKING THE BET, YOU GUTLESS TURD???

Tokens
Where did I say that you definitively said that I went BK? You implied it and whined like a bitch when I first pointed out the difference, because you're a lying ****-case in point, I didn't go BK even once, let alone three times, as you just said above. There are multiples lies even in the statement above, and I can prove it if you'd only take the loser-self-bans challenge. But, of course, you won't, because you are a lying pig fucker.Actually, why don't you regal the forum with your reason for one of your previous welches? You didn't want to kick me when I'm down, ROTFLMAO!!! Get out that razorback tusk, scumbag, and, you know what to do with it, don't you?

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT TAKING THE BET, YOU GUTLESS TURD???

Turd? Getting soft.

Your bullshit doesn't work in court and it won't work here. So simple, even a Bronx reject could understand:

You FILED bankruptcy on at least 3 separate occasions and I can prove it with the file numbers. Yes or no? Please take me up on it and don't start with your unintelligible rants, I speak more than one language but I don't understand dumbass

Tokens
Hey dummy they were posing as Americans, with American companies. Wouldn't even matter dipshit. Fuck are you stupid. So we got a bet or not?

Wtf does them posing as Americans have to do with the fact that they've been identified in their actual names and can't travel to many countries, you stupid blubbery bellied prick? And, did you "forget" to respond to the underlying crime part, tranny banger? Also, I've no idea what you babbling about with a bet. I must've saida dozen times that I virtually never enter a thread started by morons, and you are near the top of that list. Since I immediately saw that you're a lying bullshitter with you "hot Playmate wife" and "yacht" story, not to mention moron of epic proportions with your come-and-visit-me proposal, I didn't have to wait to get stiffed by you as I did with other. Stick your shriveled pecker into the mouth of a gator, Fat Floridian Fuckwad.

Tokens
Turd? Getting soft.

Your bullshit doesn't work in court and it won't work here. So simple, even a Bronx reject could understand:

You FILED bankruptcy on at least 3 separate occasions and I can prove it with the file numbers. Yes or no? Please take me up on it and don't start with your unintelligible rants, I speak more than one language but I don't understand dumbass

You can't prove shit, not to mention, I said there are multiple lies in your statement, even in the statement above, and I can prove it if you'd only take the loser-self-bans challenge. But, of course, you won't, because you are a lying pig fucker.Actually, why don't you regal the forum with your reason for one of your previous welches? You didn't want to kick me when I'm down, ROTFLMAO!!! Suck swollen moose cock, hillbilly. So, once again, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT TAKING THE BET, YOU GUTLESS TURD???

Handicapper
Tokens
You can't prove shit, not to mention, I said there are multiple lies in your statement, even in the statement above, and I can prove it if you'd only take the loser-self-bans challenge. But, of course, you won't, because you are a lying pig fucker.Actually, why don't you regal the forum with your reason for one of your previous welches? You didn't want to kick me when I'm down, ROTFLMAO!!! Suck swollen moose cock, hillbilly. So, once again, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT TAKING THE BET, YOU GUTLESS TURD???
in US elections
Be the change you want to see in the world.

BZ's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2001
Default 02-16-2018, 01:22 PM Add to this user's reputation
Wait, what? How could that be? Thought it was all fake news?

Fox News Report:

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia on Friday indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of interfering in U.S. elections.

The announcement came from the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

According to the special counsel, the indictment charges the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.

The indictment says the defendants and their co-conspirators used fictitious online personas to interfere with the 2016 presidential election in the United States.

They are accused of spreading derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, denigrating Republican candidates Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio -- and supporting Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is scheduled to hold a press conference Friday afternoon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message Report Post

RX Wizard

NFLTrends's Avatar Join Date
Aug 2012
02-16-2018, 01:28 PM Add to this user's reputation
"the indictment charges the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud and five defendants with aggravated identity theft."

Where are the election, collusion or interfering charges?
2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message Report Post

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 01:30 PM Add to this user's reputation
identify theft
wire fraud
bank fraud
fictitious online personas to "interfere with the 2016 presidential election"

Do the indictments mention facebook?

What a waste of time. Mueller is a bigger joke than Pavian!
Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 01:33 PM Add to this user's reputation
"They are accused of spreading derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, denigrating Republican candidates Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio -- and supporting Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and then-Republican candidate Donald Trump."

Then I should be indicted too. I did plenty of that and then some!

I can't believe they wasted tax dollars on this bullshit!

Fraud.

RX Member

LENBO's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2004
02-16-2018, 01:34 PM Add to this user's reputation
The interference that Obama was warned about as far back as 2014 ?

RX Wizard

Aug 2012
02-16-2018, 01:36 PM Add to this user's reputation
So... a huge population of the United States and most of the posters in this forum are guilty of "spreading derogatory information about Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump"

Should we report BZ, DaFinch, Guesser and Vit to the FBI and Mueller investigation??

I wonder if what I just said will sink in to BZ and DaFinch and they now realize how stupid and nonsensical this investigation is.
2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Greenbacks Greenbacks is invisible
RX Local

02-16-2018, 01:38 PM Add to this user's reputation
Should we report BZ, DaFinch, Guesser and Vit to the FBI and Mueller investigation??

I wonder if what I just said will sink in to BZ and DaFinch and they now realize how stupid and nonsensical this investigation is.

RX Local

02-16-2018, 01:40 PM Add to this user's reputation
Quote Originally Posted by BZ View Post
Wait, what? How could that be? Thought it was all fake news?

Fox News Report:

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia on Friday indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of interfering in U.S. elections.

The announcement came from the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

According to the special counsel, the indictment charges the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.

The indictment says the defendants and their co-conspirators used fictitious online personas to interfere with the 2016 presidential election in the United States.

They are accused of spreading derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, denigrating Republican candidates Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio -- and supporting Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is scheduled to hold a press conference Friday afternoon.

Life's a bitch, then you die!

Dave007inVegas's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2007
02-16-2018, 01:43 PM Add to this user's reputation
Fascinating.

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 01:43 PM Add to this user's reputation
Bloggers who posted stuff about Crooked Hillary's crimes is now a crime!

"Russian interference"

RX Local

02-16-2018, 01:45 PM Add to this user's reputation

RX Senior

02-16-2018, 01:46 PM Add to this user's reputation
Complete joke! Total dog and pony show going on at it's finest... HAHAHAHAHA

Mueller knows he has nothing and is desperate for anything to make it look like something, anything happened during the election other wise the
lie can't keep being perpetuated by him and the media.

I will guarantee that all of the people named in this joke indictment are not even in the country and nothing will come of it..

Mueller desperate to save face that he has been wasting all this time and tax payer money being spent on a complete and total lie!!!!

This is a total embarrassment and this needs to be shut down as it has gone past being a joke at this point
Peace offering...let's see what happens...

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 01:46 PM Add to this user's reputation

Jul 2007
02-16-2018, 01:50 PM Add to this user's reputation
A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia on Friday indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities
accused of interfering in U.S. elections. And non of them were Trump.

BZ's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2001
02-16-2018, 01:50 PM Add to this user's reputation
Love how the shitstain cockroaches of the poly forum think Mueller is a joke. I seriously can't stop laughing.

Beginning of the end dirtbags!!

RX Local

02-16-2018, 01:52 PM Add to this user's reputation

RX SemiGod

02-16-2018, 01:53 PM Add to this user's reputation
There's no allegation that any American was knowingly involved in the conspiracy, Rosenstein said. Nor was there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election. The indictment, he told reporters, is a reminder that "people are not always who they appear to be." He said the defendants wanted to undermine confidence in our democracy.
OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

RX SemiGod

02-16-2018, 01:53 PM Add to this user's reputation
Throwing shit against the wall.
OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 01:57 PM Add to this user's reputation
Love how the shitstain cockroaches of the poly forum think Mueller is a joke. I seriously can't stop laughing.

Mueller just indicted Russian Internet trolls that don't even live in the US for posting mean things about Crooked Hillary.

Mueller is a bigger joke than YOU are Pavian and that's REALLY saying something.

The Onion couldn't make this shit up!

Jul 2007
02-16-2018, 01:58 PM Add to this user's reputation

I'm pretty sure we think the same about you.

RX Wizard

Aug 2012
02-16-2018, 02:00 PM Add to this user's reputation

So far, over a year people have been screaming about "Russian Collusion/Interference!"

How many have been charged with that?

Would you like to do a BAN BET like I offered DaFinch?

I wager 0 people on any of Trumps teams (Campaign/transition/administration) get charged with "Russian Collusion or Russian Interference"... all you need is 1 charged (not even convicted, and you win)

Loser bans themselves from poly forum for a year.

I will back up my claim its a joke... can you back up your claim it isnt?
2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Local

02-16-2018, 02:04 PM Add to this user's reputation
No Americans were involved

OP missed that

RX Local

02-16-2018, 02:07 PM Add to this user's reputation

BZ's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2001
02-16-2018, 02:13 PM Add to this user's reputation
Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
So far, over a year people have been screaming about "Russian Collusion/Interference!"

How many have been charged with that?

Would you like to do a BAN BET like I offered DaFinch?

I wager 0 people on any of Trumps teams (Campaign/transition/administration) get charged with "Russian Collusion or Russian Interference"... all you need is 1 charged (not even convicted, and you win)

Loser bans themselves from poly forum for a year.

I will back up my claim its a joke... can you back up your claim it isnt?

Shouldn't America be concerned about Russia, or any foreign entity, interfering with our democracy?

I know damn well that had Russia gone after the republicans and Hillary got elected- the right would be reacting the exact same way.

I personally don't think drumph is smart enough to have created some master plan with them, however we already know that many on his campaign including his kid had numerous contacts with Russians. To what extent, I will wait to see what the honorable Robert Mueller produces as evidence. Further, drumph and his people have absolutely interfered with the investigation and that is what will be his demise. You can add perjury as well assuming he has to testify given how pathological he is.

RX Local

Acebb's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2012
02-16-2018, 02:20 PM Add to this user's reputation
The Russians controlled an instagram called “Woke Blacks.” On another account, they posted: “Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote."

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6123456NextLastLastQuick Navigation Political Forum Top
Quick Reply Quick Reply
FontSize

HomeForumExtrasPolitical Forum 13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections
Tags for this Thread
Add / Edit Tags
None
View Tag Cloud

Tokens

The real reason is that you serve as a significant source of entertainment for this board and your self banning would disappoint the members. Serving as the site's village idiot and punching bag has it's benefits.

Handicapper
Tokens
"There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election"

- Rod Rosenstein

for interfering in US elections
Reply to Thread Page 2 of 6FirstFirstPrevious123456NextLastLast
Search Thread
Display

RX Wizard

Aug 2012
02-16-2018, 02:20 PM Add to this user's reputation
Shouldn't America be concerned about Russia, or any foreign entity, interfering with our democracy?

I know damn well that had Russia gone after the republicans and Hillary got elected- the right would be reacting the exact same way.

I personally don't think drumph is smart enough to have created some master plan with them, however we already know that many on his campaign including his kid had numerous contacts with Russians. To what extent, I will wait to see what the honorable Robert Mueller produces as evidence. Further, drumph and his people have absolutely interfered with the investigation and that is what will be his demise. You can add perjury as well assuming he has to testify given how pathological he is.
So you dont believe it as well.

So no bet that there will be 0 charges against the hundreds on any of those on Trumps Campaign, Transition or Administration. So why spread FAKE NEWS?

Interfered with an investigation which you believe no one has committed any Russian collusion or interference, and wont be charged with collusion or interference.

hahahahaha ok, if you say so.

And asking again, whats your PP addy so I can pay you $100 to shut you and DaFinch up
2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 02:22 PM Add to this user's reputation

RX Local

02-16-2018, 02:22 PM Add to this user's reputation

5:26 and 5:32 you fucking MORON

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 02:26 PM Add to this user's reputation
Some poor kid in Saint Petersburg was just indicted by dirty cop Mueller for posting a funny Crooked Hillary gif because the swamp creatures in Washington can't stomach the idea that Donald J. Trump was elected POTUS.

Guess who is laughing the hardest right now?

RX Local

Acebb's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2012
02-16-2018, 02:28 PM Add to this user's reputation
"There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election"

- Rod Rosenstein

BZ's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2001
02-16-2018, 02:29 PM Add to this user's reputation
So you dont believe it as well.

So no bet that there will be 0 charges against the hundreds on any of those on Trumps Campaign, Transition or Administration. So why spread FAKE NEWS?

Interfered with an investigation which you believe no one has committed any Russian collusion or interference, and wont be charged with collusion or interference.

hahahahaha ok, if you say so.

And asking again, whats your PP addy so I can pay you $100 to shut you and DaFinch up

I didn't say that I don't believe it. I do think there was some form of collusion or attempt of collusion that will prove to be illegal.

And I told you, you can make a donation to impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 02:33 PM Add to this user's reputation
I didn't say that I don't believe it. I do think there was some form of collusion or attempt of collusion that will prove to be illegal.

What 'crimes' would those be? "Collusion" isn't even a crime, moron.

What happened to obamaistheepitomeofperfection.org?

Mueller is a bigger joke than your really, REALLY smart English prof.

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 02:40 PM Add to this user's reputation
Alleged Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz was reported to FBI -- but warning signs missed

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16...ns-missed.html

But at least they nailed those bad-ass bloggers in Russia!!

Jul 2007
02-16-2018, 02:42 PM Add to this user's reputation
Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post

- Rod Rosenstein
But according to BoZo there will be. The end is near, the check's in the mail and
honest honey, I won't cum in your mouth.

RX Wizard

Aug 2012
02-16-2018, 02:43 PM Add to this user's reputation

NO... the wager was I pay YOU, and you do with it as you like.

Remember you said "Will you pay ME $100 for every loss?"

Pay YOU, not someone or something else.

Had you said "Will you send $100 to (some website) for every loss?" then I would send it there.

Just playing the game like you and DaFinch do, and being an asshole on small semantics
2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard

Aug 2012
02-16-2018, 02:44 PM Add to this user's reputation

SO lets bet there will be Charges on Collusion or Attempted collusion for Trump or ANY of those on his campaign, transition or Administration. All you need is 1 charge to win
2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Local

02-16-2018, 02:45 PM Add to this user's reputation
DaFinch is washing those dishes at Denny s

He can't wait to get home

RX Wizard

Aug 2012
02-16-2018, 02:51 PM Add to this user's reputation
Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
DaFinch is washing those dishes at Denny s

He can't wait to get home
OR getting ready for those 8 lawsuits he has coming up in April, trying to sue companies and people for some money... ALL filed as a pauper so he doesnt have to pay any court fee's
2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 02:51 PM Add to this user's reputation
Thirteen Russians and 'troll factory' charged with US election interference

https://news.sky.com/story/russian-t...rence-11253471

CUFF THEM!! NOW!!

"the honorable Robert Mueller" - BZ

BZ's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2001
02-16-2018, 02:55 PM Add to this user's reputation
NO... the wager was I pay YOU, and you do with it as you like.

Remember you said "Will you pay ME $100 for every loss?"

Pay YOU, not someone or something else.

Had you said "Will you send $100 to (some website) for every loss?" then I would send it there.

Just playing the game like you and DaFinch do, and being an asshole on small semantics

You can make the donation in my name!

Don't worry about it- just been fucking with you. The fact that you would pay is good by me. You at least have integrity unlike the other pieces of shit down here.

Jul 2007
02-16-2018, 03:15 PM Add to this user's reputation
You can make the donation in my name!

Don't worry about it- just been fucking with you. The fact that you would pay is good by me. You at least have integrity unlike the other pieces of shit down here.

Que pasa?

festeringZit's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2004
02-16-2018, 03:15 PM Add to this user's reputation
You at least have integrity unlike the other pieces of shit down here.
The site pathological liar trying to talk about integrity.

You can't make this shit up.

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 03:18 PM Add to this user's reputation
Disgraceful dirty cop Uranium One Mueller providing air cover for his hommies:

FBI BOTCHED CRUZ CASE...
FL GOV: DIRECTOR NEEDS TO RESIGN...
Deputies called to killer's home 39 times!
YOUTUBE: 'Professional school shooter'...

"I trust the government because it is run by highly educated intelligent people" -- BZ/akphidelt/Pavian

Jul 2007
02-16-2018, 03:30 PM Add to this user's reputation
Deputies called to killer's home 39 times!

So much for see something say something.

RX Deplorable

02-16-2018, 03:38 PM Add to this user's reputation
Thanks to the Kenyan, the FBI is now on my liberal agency shit list.

Another worthless government bureaucracy with way too much power for only one real purpose: self-preservation.

RX Wizard

JDeuce's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2004
02-16-2018, 03:42 PM Add to this user's reputation
Just so I understand this...

Fat Grandma lost the election because 13 Russian trolls posted mean things about her on social media?

Does the depth of stupidity ever reach a bottom for Dimocraps?

Hey BoZo...where is the connection to Trump? You are aware that was what this investigation was supposed to be about?

Jul 2007
02-16-2018, 03:42 PM Add to this user's reputation
Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
Thanks to the Kenyan, the FBI has now joined my liberal agency shit list.

Another worthless government agency with way too much power whose only real purpose is self-preservation.
I don't fault the grunts in the trenches I fault the incompetent appointed leadership.

RX Local

02-16-2018, 03:47 PM Add to this user's reputation