STUDY: Testosterone Treatment Turns Democrat Voters More Conservative.

Search

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
I guess its different from the websites that show the dot on your house to show where registered sex offenders live???
So that is how you target your customers, good idea

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
Incredible...Joe makes this thread and BOOM this video pops up in my "feed"

Very short, 2.5 minute long......I think even the Libs with families will be able to gleam a clue about the idealogy of the left and their complete disregard for the family unit...its done for a reason

Tokens
That actually sounds a tad gay buddy

Sounds like you're a wanna be Stan Gable. Do you tie a sweater around your neck as well?
Says the weak beta cuck - how do you even know who Stan gable is? Never even heard of the man/woman

Good luck with that argument. What gender are you today weirdo?

Tokens
Says the weak beta cuck - how do you even know who Stan gable is? Never even heard of the man/woman

Good luck with that argument. What gender are you today weirdo?
Man. Always been.

Which animal are you today, wannabe? Still a sheep I see

Freakin wannabe who tries to be hard to be friends with the "cool kids"

NERD

Rx Normal
Tokens
Man. Always been.

Which animal are you today, wannabe? Still a sheep I see

Freakin wannabe who tries to be hard to be friends with the "cool kids"

NERD
Knight, I think you're a good stable family man and overall cool dude.

Can I ask you something?

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
if the Libfellas are beta bitches now just think of what this next generation on puberty blockers will be like

can you imagine the mental disease running through the parent's minds that are stopping their kid from getting through puberty? oooh baby baby it's a wild world

Rx Normal
Tokens
That was me
Right, and I remember you saying something to the effect of similar bullies like Trump etc. need to be put in their place. Though I also recall you stating that asshole boss toughened your skin and made you a stronger, better man. So...would it be fair to say this experience and others drove you more to the Democrat side of the ledger? That society needs forces (govt) to protect the weak, poor, bullied, the assholes who don't pay child support etc.? In other words, the narrative that govt is the great economic and social equilibrium for the evil white alpha male.

I'll share one anecdotal story. My cousin is a hardcore lib. He has a PhD in a field he never utilized. Other than politics he's very intelligent. I say "other than politics" because any subject remotely political challenging the Narrative Du Jour sets him off. For someone who prides himself on "science-based" "pro-reason", intelligent, rational, anti-religious (yes, he's an atheist and never short of snide remarks about Christians in particular) political beliefs, I find this very peculiar. Another very interesting aspect about him is the fact I've never seen him with a woman - EVER. He's quick witted as hell, but becomes very shy and bashful around them, which - again - is completely out of his character. I don't think he's gay, growing up he couldn't stop talking about his breast obsession, but the fact is, here's a grown man who's never had a GF. I don't even know if he's a virgin. So we're dealing with an unspoken deep-rooted emotional insecurity, which I believe have shaped his political beliefs. I believe this correlation and causation is irrefutable as I've seen it over and over and over. The tell sign is when someone reacts EMOTIONALLY to any given political subject.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Tokens
Right, and I remember you saying something to the effect of similar bullies like Trump etc. need to be put in their place. Though I also recall you stating that asshole boss toughened your skin and made you a stronger, better man. So...would it be fair to say this experience and others drove you more to the Democrat side of the ledger? That society needs forces (govt) to protect the weak, poor, bullied, the assholes who don't pay child support etc.? In other words, the narrative that govt is the great economic and social equilibrium for the evil white alpha male.

I'll share one anecdotal story. My cousin is a hardcore lib. He has a PhD in a field he never utilized. Other than politics he's very intelligent. I say "other than politics" because any subject remotely political challenging the Narrative Du Jour sets him off. For someone who prides himself on "science-based" "pro-reason", intelligent, rational, anti-religious (yes, he's an atheist and never short of snide remarks about Christians in particular) political beliefs, I find this very peculiar. Another very interesting aspect about him is the fact I've never seen him with a woman - EVER. He's quick witted as hell, but becomes very shy and bashful around them, which - again - is completely out of his character. I don't think he's gay, growing up he couldn't stop talking about his breast obsession, but the fact is, here's a grown man who's never had a GF. I don't even know if he's a virgin. So we're dealing with an unspoken deep-rooted emotional insecurity, which I believe have shaped his political beliefs. I believe this correlation and causation is irrefutable as I've seen it over and over and over. The tell sign is when someone reacts EMOTIONALLY to any given political subject.

Do you see where I'm going with this?
There are many socially awkward people out there. I believe a good social life is just as important as a good education. Even for my kids, when the teachers tell me how they are doing academically, i dont care as much (i see their grades) and will ask the teacher how they are socially. They are also involved in many activities so i can see how they act among their peers.

Regarding my former boss. I dont recall ever saying something to the effect of "similar bullies like Trump etc need to be put in their place". If i have, please find the post and i'll read the context of it. I am also not saying that you are accusing me of saying this.

What i did say (i am paraphrasing) is that I had a boss that was Trump to a Tee. I worked for him BEFORE Trump even entered in the political arena. I know the guy was a fan of the apprentice and he had the same mannerisms as him as well. The guy would treat people like shit and then play the victim card. Total 100% narcissist. Can never do anything wrong. Had multiple failed marriages as well. I still remember 1 time i noticed that he forgot to fund my 401k account for 1 month (innocent mistake) and i noticed it a month or 2 later. He said he made a mistake and then yelled at me for not bringing it to his attention sooner. It was stupid shit like that. Everyone who worked for him HATED working for him. That part always scared me when Trump had so many staffers quit on him.

I dont think his experience drove me more to the Democratic side of the ledger at all. You need some THICK skin to work for the guy. He didnt make me a better man at all. My parents did that. My wife did that. Having kids did that. He made me better at my job and in my career and still do many of the things today that he had taught me. However, he could have still made me better without being such a dick. Maybe if he wasnt such a dick, i'd still be working for/with him? Who knows? I would NOT call this guy an alpha male at all. He thought he was a badass inside the 4 walls of his office but outside those 4 walls, he was a pretty awkward guy. (if people want to ask me why i worked so long for him its b/c the $$ was good and the work was good as well)

I think there are plenty of weak and coddled people out there. Its sad to see. Schools are a big part to blame on this. Many care more about test scores than social game. Also schools are scared of parents and bad press and being sued. Social media doesnt help. I am in some facebook groups regarding schools and you'll hear some crazy shit that people are posting.

I also think there are a lot of assholes out there. I live in a state that is probably 60% red but live in a tri county area that is probably 60% blue. I actually enjoy a little diversity.

There are plenty of bullies out there. I even tell my kids that in life, they need to learn with how to deal with assholes. I actually became more of a democrat when GWB was President as I was a fan of Bill Clinton and wanted Al Gore to win. I hated everything about GWB and its strange how arguing with a Trumper seems the same as arguing with a GWB fan from 15-20 years ago.

I am rambling here but back to your 2 topics at hand. No, I dont think being bullied and all that made me a democrat. I have friends (on facebook) with a bunch of people i went to high school and college with. There were some major nerds who are Trumpers and there are some very successful and popular people who are democrats. I would think if you have/had a good relationship with your parents, then you probably vote where they vote as its how you were raised

If anyone has any questions (respectfully) i'll be happy to answer

Joe, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
C. M
I never read Jattcunt's posts or click on his threads giving him views.

I was referring to him spanning the forum 30 times bumping down every thread, including this one.

It is worth noting Jattcunt is another classic case of a complete insecure mental nut job who votes Democrat. Insecurity and low self-esteem being the most common traits I've observed in ALL cases - from mild to severe. His obsession with "white supremacy", 'racism", etc.. a common thread in Loserville.

The evidence seems to be piling up with both sexes.

Consider woke white women are the only demo currently supporting this Biden trainwreck. Actually, unlike almost everyone else, including blacks and Hispanics, they're doubling and tripling down. So we're getting a very interesting case study on who supports Democrats and why.

I will be closely monitoring these trends and sharing my observations.

I actually wasn't responding to you. Somebody said that Jackoff and Vittard should be killed, but that post as evidently been deleted

New management does seem to protect lefties as anything goes against people like me. Then again, it might be because I don't flag or complain about what stupid people say

Tokens
C. M

I actually wasn't responding to you. Somebody said that Jackoff and Vittard should be killed, but that post as evidently been deleted

New management does seem to protect lefties as anything goes against people like me. Then again, it might be because I don't flag or complain about what stupid people say
Death threats arent cool

Rx Normal
Tokens
Knightrofins,

I was only going by memory with your boss, so apologies if I inferred anything offensive. I wasn't there so any observations on my part would be inappropriate and will simply take your word for your comments about your boss. I will say there are always two sides to every story.

Like the Donald Trump who paid for a stranger's mortgage after they helped him with his broken down limo. Or when he walks into his kitchen with pockets filled with Benjamins handing them out like candy to his workers. Or the fact most of his higher executives are women. Or the fact many insiders say he's a very humble man. Wait...what?? Yes, the bravado which turns off some, especially in a culture which believes "toxic masculinity" is worse than slavery, is only an act, although I would argue a necessary one inside the viper's nest we call Washington, DC.

But enough about him...

For the record, I don't trust effeminate beta males (Obama, Macron, Trudeau, Buttigieg, Gates, Fauci, Biden etc.) in charge of anything.

"Social awkwardness" is not the same thing and manifests itself in many forms observed as an external behavior. I am referring more to deep-rooted psychological insecurities and self-esteem issues which might make an otherwise normal male gravitate toward a false comfort zone, vis-a-vis the belief that politicians/bureaucrats/authority figures should have complete control of their lives.

Without any independent critical thought, empirical data or peer-reviewed documentation.

"Science says.."
"Experts say..."
"Fact checkers confirm..."

Basically, a top-down controlled system of "trust us, we know what's best for you" - herding us into whatever system THEY want.

As opposed to the alpha survival instinct of, "fuck off, leave me alone!" - the American Revolution as the quintessential political document of that mentality. Alphas, and masculinity in general always have been and remain the biggest pain in the ass for the ruling class who believe they have a moral to control us.

Being pro-alpha is not a "sexist" thing - some women can be alphas and excel in that role, even though the overwhelming majority choose not to... not in their "genes" as Willie would say. And while I fully understand why women (single women, especially) gravitate toward this submissive mother hen government mentality, what disturbs me is seeing able-bodied males adopting these same weak limiting beliefs and values, especially within the institutes of higher education, which are nothing but brainwashing factories teaching young gullible minds WHAT to think as opposed to HOW to think. I'm speaking of the social sciences and liberal arts in particular, lest anyone think I'm "anti-education"...I'm not.

Men are not built to follow, they are built to lead and dominate.

The fact many males no longer develop into healthy men is where the West went off the rails and many of our problems originate. This isn't the case in Eastern Europe where a healthy balance of masculinity and femininity ensures their societies are flourishing at all levels. That used to be us. Not anymore. We were intimidated into silence and look at the freak show we've become - inmates running the asylum.

Frankly, I consider anyone who uses terms like "toxic masculinity" as...well, toxic. Brainwashed by the fallacies of woke ideology.

This low-testosterone study is quite fascinating, because it lays out a potential blueprint for not only how we got here, but a solution to fix what ails us. Low testosterone? Is it really that simple? Moreover, this study confirms everything I've witnessed over my life about submissive 'liberal' males in general, which I view as dysfunctional.

Thank God for science!

Tokens
JoJo,

I never said that Trump is the devil or that my old boss is the devil either. Both have a heart but I see a "crazy side" in both of them that scares the living hell out of me.

Regarding the "social awkwardness", i was talking about possibly your cousin. I have seen many people excel through school with brilliant minds but when around "normal people" or "pretty girls", then get very nervous and tense up as they get shy. Some arent into girls. They're not gay, just not into girls that much. I've joked with my friends many of times that more of us would be geniuses if it wasnt for pu$$y. Its all bout the chase.

Regarding the alpha/beta mentality, i think its mixed. When you go to your doctor, you're going to listen to him. When you go to your lawyer, you are going listen to him. When you go to your accountant, you are going to listen to him. When you go to your mechanic, you are going to listen to him. When you go to home depot and you need a part for a home improvement, you are going to listen to the salesman. Long story short, as long as you trust that person 100% and that person knows the most about that subject in hand, then that person is going to be the alpha dog. Whoever has control of the steering wheel or controlling the grill or making the drink is the alpha dog at the moment.

There are times in life where i have to have the alpha dog personality where i need to be in 100% control (i do run a business) and there are times i have to take the "beta" role as someone is better than me and can help me out in the situation. When a problem occurs, its easier for me to think out a situation then immediately react. 9 out of 10 times, its the right decision.

Trump has the alpha personality. Thats what many love about him. Hell, i know people with beta personalities who love Trump as they wish they could have alpha personalities. However i dont think Alpha personalities are the most rational when it comes to thought process. Sometimes this is good but sometimes can be bad. Personally when i see a situation, i think of the worst case before i think of the best case. Thats just how my brain is wired.

I dont think its a testosterone issue at all.

They always say the older you get, the more conservative you get
Also, the older you get, the less testosterone you have

I miss the days where i was young, dumb, and full of come while hating on GWB

Rx Normal
Tokens
JoJo,

I never said that Trump is the devil or that my old boss is the devil either. Both have a heart but I see a "crazy side" in both of them that scares the living hell out of me.
This is exactly why Trump was chosen for his current role. You're a smart guy and just laid it out...you should be able to see through all the noise and figure it out.

Take the obvious choice: Ron DeSantis. He's more polished and an alpha who doesn't back down. But he doesn't scare you, does he? He doesn't have that edge, so I fear at this point in time he'd be swallowed by the swamp. I don't think he would have withstood the non-stop barrage of attacks Trump endured. Remember, this is not about policy, they used everything imaginable, including the criminal justice system to overthrow him - more than once. The only thing they didn't do was assassinate him. IF Trump is successful draining the swamp as promised, and America is returned back to the people, DeSantis would be excellent ushering in a new era of policies, but only once the system is no longer RIGGED, and the corruption exposed and rooted out. Until then, it's Trump's war...not politics as usual, but WAR.

As for my cousin...he's not socially awkward at all. In fact, he's a party animal who never grew up, minus the... uhh, girls. He's intelligent, witty, charming, he just... - how do I put this? - doesn't speak womanese. He can joke, he can make anyone laugh, but he can't look a woman in the eye and communicate sexually stimulating that side of her. Know what I mean? So it's an insecurity which has dogged him his entire life and I believe responsible for some of the beliefs he has. He's an intellectual liberal who harbors resentment against the alphas (conservatives and All American Hero types) who always get the girls. Again, my theory on What Makes a Liberal 101.

Listening to your doctor is fine, but as you know, there's this thing called a "second opinion". One doctor says the tumor can me removed, the next one says your leg has to be chopped off. Who is right? Doctors aren't infallible and can be wrong or even corrupted (by Big Pharma) like everyone else. So the idea there is some "medical consensus" or "scientific consensus" at the top which should come from a Soviet-style panel of "experts" is total BS. At least in a free society. The government (what national TV is telling us) has been completely corrupted and compromised. And don't get me started on this train wreck of a WHO treaty...

I still maintain our society is completely out of whack right now - deliberately so. The traditional alpha protectors of society are being removed so everything - and I do mean EVERYTHING - we value and cherish can be attacked. People around the world, from Africa to Eastern Europe, think we're completely nuts with this woke trash. As Orban says, men should be men, women should be women, and the children (all ages!) should be left alone. Period.

I'm not saying testosterone injections are the answer, but the alphas (warriors and mama bears) need to rediscover their voices and reestablish their proper role in society. The misfits and freaks turning everything upside down have to go!

Tokens
1653166476995.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamessmithosu1111
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com