Mahomes with the high ankle sprain....keep an eye on him

Search

Tokens
There was video yesterday showing how Cincy played Kelce last game. If Kelce went in motion, then the DE where he was at would drop back and cover Kelce short, then sit in a zone. Cincy would then rush 3. Even when double teamed, Kelce was getting receptions.
4/56 and a fumble 6 targets

Tokens
So tell me something Cheifs followers or NFL experts like @chrishansen

Say Mahomes is good to go but cant scramble and has to get rid of the ball faster

Who does this benefit?

Does McKinnon get more dump offs?

Does MVS or Toney get fewer targets because of time?

Does Kelce get more targets but on shallower routes?
I’m no expert. I know nothing. But for an opinion I’d say...

A) Mahommes gimpy or not the Chiefs will have 10-15 new looks. But so will bengals D. Bengals usually adjust well on D second half etc. Cin will run its 335 drop 8. KC will try n counter with flood the zone putting 4 guys one side field. The beneficiary position in this would be the flats likely RB position.

B) Cin is Good at mixing zone and man though mostly zone cover 3 or quarters some.. Kelce will draw brackets coverage. Somebody will be chipping or shading or dropping on Kelce. They motion and slide trips to kelce a lot which will be quicker throw sets. Wether they utilize him or decoy is another story. It’s not a mystery how they use him. If I know it then bengals know 100x more than average Joe

C) Bengals probably test Patty early. I’d say if he sits in pocket advantage Bengals. They play more soft in front defense as KC plays more soft in front offense thus advantage bengals.

D) Patty loves Travis he is getting Targets either way however forcing it just means possibly 3-4 catches type day

E) Looney Tooney is the guy I’d say sees increased touches. I’m sure KC has been sitting on packages to set him off in right spot. This may be the spot. He can work too many areas and in close quarters well. Can create separation well and quite twitchy. If quick short passes is what you think they do then I’d say he is the hidden mystery. That wacky but effective drop 8 stuff bengals do can slow for quick underneath or bubble stuff and this can line up in Tooney skill set.

F) McKinnon Juju Trav is the Lions share target guys. Kc decoys guys well. Basically they will designate a guy to be a burner. Just run 9’s. MVS is unlikely the guy for quick short work or Hardmen Watson Moore.

G) KC scoring runs through two guys really. And the other 8-10 guys get random bones about two times a year.

F) id say Looney Tune is the guy that is the surprise touches guy.

Obviously this is hard to predict and just speculation. And if KC is behind they dink n dunk more and Kelce McKinnon Juju get way more catches n yards underneath

Kelce 7-8 targets 40ish yards
McKinnon 5-6 targets 25ish yards
Ju ju 5-6 targets 40ish yards
MVS 3-4 targets 15 yards or 75 yards
Hardmen 2-3 targets 15 yards or 75 (if plays)
Tooney 6-7 targets 60ish yards
Moore 2-3 targets 20ish yards
Gray 1-2 targets 15 yards
Watson 1-3 targets 15 yards

Somebody likely MVS catches the big 50 yard catch on like. 2 catches 75 yard stat line. Hardmen if health and plays fits build also. Juju works 6-8 yards majority of game. Kelce will be mostly short to intermediate and all over the field. It’s usually what you see out KC past couple years

Personally I’d air it out early n often and target MVS boundary side. Take my shot with him. And run run run run till Cin gets out that drop 8 zone personnel It’s a cluster fuck they create in the passing lanes with that stuff and KC typical style doesn’t match well.. Bengals likely have advantages and Patty n the boys are pedestrian.

I have no idea Patty ankle is an issue big enough of concern or not. Bengals have a good system. KC should pound the run and try more deep boundaries throws. Mahommes will have pocket time to do so.

Smells like a low scoring game imo. Less points means less possessions via passing targets. Low 20’s possibly high teens type game if it stays clean no crazy turnovers BS. So being your question about targets if they go quick passing etc is lean McKinnon and Looney Tooney your beneficial suspects

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
I’m no expert. I know nothing. But for an opinion I’d say...

A) Mahommes gimpy or not the Chiefs will have 10-15 new looks. But so will bengals D. Bengals usually adjust well on D second half etc. Cin will run its 335 drop 8. KC will try n counter with flood the zone putting 4 guys one side field. The beneficiary position in this would be the flats likely RB position.

B) Cin is Good at mixing zone and man though mostly zone cover 3 or quarters some.. Kelce will draw brackets coverage. Somebody will be chipping or shading or dropping on Kelce. They motion and slide trips to kelce a lot which will be quicker throw sets. Wether they utilize him or decoy is another story. It’s not a mystery how they use him. If I know it then bengals know 100x more than average Joe

C) Bengals probably test Patty early. I’d say if he sits in pocket advantage Bengals. They play more soft in front defense as KC plays more soft in front offense thus advantage bengals.

D) Patty loves Travis he is getting Targets either way however forcing it just means possibly 3-4 catches type day

E) Looney Tooney is the guy I’d say sees increased touches. I’m sure KC has been sitting on packages to set him off in right spot. This may be the spot. He can work too many areas and in close quarters well. Can create separation well and quite twitchy. If quick short passes is what you think they do then I’d say he is the hidden mystery. That wacky but effective drop 8 stuff bengals do can slow for quick underneath or bubble stuff and this can line up in Tooney skill set.

F) McKinnon Juju Trav is the Lions share target guys. Kc decoys guys well. Basically they will designate a guy to be a burner. Just run 9’s. MVS is unlikely the guy for quick short work or Hardmen Watson Moore.

G) KC scoring runs through two guys really. And the other 8-10 guys get random bones about two times a year.

F) id say Looney Tune is the guy that is the surprise touches guy.

Obviously this is hard to predict and just speculation. And if KC is behind they dink n dunk more and Kelce McKinnon Juju get way more catches n yards underneath

Kelce 7-8 targets 40ish yards
McKinnon 5-6 targets 25ish yards
Ju ju 5-6 targets 40ish yards
MVS 3-4 targets 15 yards or 75 yards
Hardmen 2-3 targets 15 yards or 75 (if plays)
Tooney 6-7 targets 60ish yards
Moore 2-3 targets 20ish yards
Gray 1-2 targets 15 yards
Watson 1-3 targets 15 yards

Somebody likely MVS catches the big 50 yard catch on like. 2 catches 75 yard stat line. Hardmen if health and plays fits build also. Juju works 6-8 yards majority of game. Kelce will be mostly short to intermediate and all over the field. It’s usually what you see out KC past couple years

Personally I’d air it out early n often and target MVS boundary side. Take my shot with him. And run run run run till Cin gets out that drop 8 zone personnel It’s a cluster fuck they create in the passing lanes with that stuff and KC typical style doesn’t match well.. Bengals likely have advantages and Patty n the boys are pedestrian.

I have no idea Patty ankle is an issue big enough of concern or not. Bengals have a good system. KC should pound the run and try more deep boundaries throws. Mahommes will have pocket time to do so.

Smells like a low scoring game imo. Less points means less possessions via passing targets. Low 20’s possibly high teens type game if it stays clean no crazy turnovers BS. So being your question about targets if they go quick passing etc is lean McKinnon and Looney Tooney your beneficial suspec

What is the dynamicwith Mecole vs JUJU and MVS

Tokens
What happened to JUJU.....dude fell off a production cliff?

Tokens
Idk is Hardmen playing? Feel like I haven’t seen him since 2021 lol
Hes been limited in practices so hard to say at this point.....Im pretty heavy on him in live fantasy drafts I have made over the past 3 days, hardly anyone will pick him even with the swap....doesnt make sense to me if he is the last pick, you HAVE to take him...I think Ill mop up if he can play and if he doesnt I have to pick a player ahead of time to swap for .....that is the tough part

Tyler Boyd or MVS are the leading candidates, and went undrafted quite a bit in 4 man drafts...... Boyd has been quiet but MVS did score but had almost no production last game.....

Tokens
JUJU last 3 games , 3 target max

juju.png

Tokens
Hes been limited in practices so hard to say at this point.....Im pretty heavy on him in live fantasy drafts I have made over the past 3 days, hardly anyone will pick him even with the swap....doesnt make sense to me if he is the last pick, you HAVE to take him...I think Ill mop up if he can play and if he doesnt I have to pick a player ahead of time to swap for .....that is the tough part

Tyler Boyd or MVS are the leading candidates, and went undrafted quite a bit in 4 man drafts...... Boyd has been quiet but MVS did score but had almost no production last game.....
The thing about KC past few years is two target and scoring hogs and 6-7 other dudes just running decoy.

Hard n MVS are the 2 catch 75 yards and TD guys that pop off 2-3 times a year. The Kemp Robinson Pringle MVS Hardmen Watson Etc etc guys past couple years are all the same. 2-3 TDS probably and 2-3 games 75+ yards. Outside that it’s just pedestrian stuff.

For touches via fantasy etc I’m still giving Tooney the look. If mecole plays it won’t be much and Toons probably isn’t the factor I’d predict. Him Tooney Sky probably just eat up snaps rotation wise. Gray n Watson get bit of looks as usual.

I guess fantasy wise depending how many in the field and for big prize I’d probably gamble get cute. Target Perime bengals. They trust his pass protection and give him runs along with liking to use him in pass game over nix. Could quietly get a 5 catch 30 yard TD day with 30 on the ground.

Tooney May have gadget work in store. Runs n catches. Maybe 60 total yards and TD.

Kc backs I never know what they do. If smart I think kc needs pound the rock. Peak a boo be the guy for those touches. McKinnon better duel back.

Interesting gambling on mecole but if he plays just few snaps or 100 he is 2 catches 75 yard TD guy or 1 catch 15 yards. Not much in between with him. Which is good as he doesn’t need volume to pop. And the gamble has high upside

Member Emeritus
Tokens
We'll see how much better the ankle is:

At 19 degrees
Runny hard, cutting, with high adrenalin as a 350 pound giant is grabbing at him.
When hes not dancing/prancing on the field, like Wed's "full practice."
He'll be injected, which will help.

Really looking forward to both games. BOL 2 all

Tokens
The thing about KC past few years is two target and scoring hogs and 6-7 other dudes just running decoy.

Hard n MVS are the 2 catch 75 yards and TD guys that pop off 2-3 times a year. The Kemp Robinson Pringle MVS Hardmen Watson Etc etc guys past couple years are all the same. 2-3 TDS probably and 2-3 games 75+ yards. Outside that it’s just pedestrian stuff.

For touches via fantasy etc I’m still giving Tooney the look. If mecole plays it won’t be much and Toons probably isn’t the factor I’d predict. Him Tooney Sky probably just eat up snaps rotation wise. Gray n Watson get bit of looks as usual.

I guess fantasy wise depending how many in the field and for big prize I’d probably gamble get cute. Target Perime bengals. They trust his pass protection and give him runs along with liking to use him in pass game over nix. Could quietly get a 5 catch 30 yard TD day with 30 on the ground.

Tooney May have gadget work in store. Runs n catches. Maybe 60 total yards and TD.

Kc backs I never know what they do. If smart I think kc needs pound the rock. Peak a boo be the guy for those touches. McKinnon better duel back.

Interesting gambling on mecole but if he plays just few snaps or 100 he is 2 catches 75 yard TD guy or 1 catch 15 yards. Not much in between with him. Which is good as he doesn’t need volume to pop. And the gamble has high upside
Yeah these are 3 and 4 man drafts at the $3-$5 level(almost like a mini cash game).....1qb, 1rb, 2wr, 1te, 1 flex....I went a little crazy trying to fade Mahomes and was drafting non stop for hours, its acually part of the fun....lol...way overexosed on Mecole because he was ALWAYS the last person anyone took or just went undrafted

exposure.png

Im leaning towards Perine as the replacement in spots where I took Mecole as the flex, I think in some drafts Toney didnt get selected and I think I like him and Perine as the main 2....but can only pick 1 by setting my power rankings before the game and Fantasy Underdog picks your best available player as the replacement.......

Tokens
I was kinda mesmorized by Mecoles game logs......dude had double digit fantasy points in 4 straight games before injury,,,,,had 2 rush td vs SF.....I dont know if they would run him or not this time?

Actually had a pretty good number of targets during that stretch as well but mostly makes hay on just a few catches

Web capture_27-1-2023_1268_www.fanduel.com.jpeg

Tokens
Yeah these are 3 and 4 man drafts at the $3-$5 level(almost like a mini cash game).....1qb, 1rb, 2wr, 1te, 1 flex....I went a little crazy trying to fade Mahomes and was drafting non stop for hours, its acually part of the fun....lol...way overexosed on Mecole because he was ALWAYS the last person anyone took or just went undrafted

View attachment 58386

Im leaning towards Perine as the replacement in spots where I took Mecole as the flex, I think in some drafts Toney didnt get selected and I think I like him and Perine as the main 2....but can only pick 1 by setting my power rankings before the game and Fantasy Underdog picks your best available player as the replacement.......
Ahhh yeah more cash games style not bigger gpp stuff

In that case I guess you don’t have to deep dive much. Or take flyers.

RB wise could be nice pivot spot. Perine and grab Wilson fade cmc. Imagine they are bottom of drafts. Both can garner touches and reception with TD equity. I’d imagine can be drafted later.

I’d probably bail on RB and hope to get lucky with decent games out of Wilson and Perine. Grab them late. 60 total yards and score is doable. If they steal TD equity from cmc mixon it’s big leverage

Rx Normal
Tokens
Mahomes looks good in practice on that wonky ankle. Definitely not the injury we were led to believe it was.

The line opened at a solid -3, so looks like the public overreacted yet again.

Chad Henne looked like a pro-bowler on that drive! haha

So the Chiefs won't be the pushovers the Bills were which again explains the public overreaction on "Joey Burrowhead"

Tokens
Ahhh yeah more cash games style not bigger gpp stuff

In that case I guess you don’t have to deep dive much. Or take flyers.

RB wise could be nice pivot spot. Perine and grab Wilson fade cmc. Imagine they are bottom of drafts. Both can garner touches and reception with TD equity. I’d imagine can be drafted later.

I’d probably bail on RB and hope to get lucky with decent games out of Wilson and Perine. Grab them late. 60 total yards and score is doable. If they steal TD equity from cmc mixon it’s big leverage
Who is Wilson?

Yeah I did pass on a running back to take a WR quite often......skipped Sanders and Pacheco quite a bit when they were the only starting RB left on table to take either a Toney or Mecole or Aiyuk
I do have a number of teams where Perrine is my lone back and a couple Mitchells......I think he has a very legit shot at getting a TD

Tokens
Who is Wilson?

Yeah I did pass on a running back to take a WR quite often......skipped Sanders and Pacheco quite a bit when they were the only starting RB left on table to take either a Toney or Mecole or Aiyuk
I do have a number of teams where Perrine is my lone back and a couple Mitchells......I think he has a very legit shot at getting a TD
Lol Mitchell not Wilson

My bad. I get confused on the Niners RB past 3-4 years I feel like they have had 38 guys in rotation. I swear nobody puts more RB on the injured list like SF has past couple years.

Tokens
Lol Mitchell not Wilson

My bad. I get confused on the Niners RB past 3-4 years I feel like they have had 38 guys in rotation. I swear nobody puts more RB on the injured list like SF has past couple years.
Yeah on a good number of FD builds I combined either

Cmc/Perine $14300 total
Mixon/Mitchell $13700 total

Which combo do you like better for potential........I think Im going to do a few more like this

Tokens

View attachment 58386

Is this the underdog site?

I see these new best ball formats that’s big on that site. I think it’s called underdogs. Or something close

Saw a bunch of videos of some tool expert who everyday did several drafts. It blew my mind watching these live drafts and same players went same position each drafts. Fuckers were fixated of ADP. Winning huge tournaments season long ya gotta gamble and go against the grain. And draft who you like and fade obvious guys

I always caught shit mid 90’s when first doing fantasy. The USA Today Monday edition was how ya figured up scores lol. Yeah pre internet really

But it was always QB RB. I went WR heavy first 2-3 picks. Then you had premium guys who were 1200 12-14td guys but only 4-5 were consistent at that. I put a premium on WR and then hoarded RB depth. Never drafting a kicker or D and sometimes went 1-2 weeks without a D. Holding RB value to see during preseason or first 2 weeks injury pops.

It seemed that the top RB never produced like year before. And out of top 10 you had 3-4 go down injuries. While WR held value if taking premium guys

Years later the WR run took over RB a lot. So I’d pivot to RB picks 1-6. Then grab scraps at WR as this was when WR 2 guys and WR in a whole all started producing.

Fun stuff back in the day. I was never afraid to over draft guys o was big on. Arian Fosters of the world type guys pre big years. That ADP stuff was silly to me. Being say pick 62 I need RB I never used ADP to find a guy. If no RB value was there I liked I went another position. Depth or trade value etc over just because I need one mentality.

Easier to work wavier wire to replace or find RB production unlike WR. And QB play can be cherry picked week to week most times for production.

Tokens
Yeah on a good number of FD builds I combined either

Cmc/Perine $14300 total
Mixon/Mitchell $13700 total

Which combo do you like better for potential........I think Im going to do a few more like this
Depends the size. If big tournaments I’d go Mitchell Perine and just leave money on table. To be as different as possible and beat the algorithm mass build fillers. They are so top heavy it’s first or nothing. Finished 12th out 50,000 win $10 lol. First gets 30k

So depending the size of tournament. If big I gamble with Perine Mitchell. If smaller probably cmc Perine just to grab the reception production

Tokens
Depends the size. If big tournaments I’d go Mitchell Perine and just leave money on table. To be as different as possible and beat the algorithm mass build fillers. They are so top heavy it’s first or nothing. Finished 12th out 50,000 win $10 lol. First gets 30k

So depending the size of tournament. If big I gamble with Perine Mitchell. If smaller probably cmc Perine just to grab the reception production
Yeah Fantasy Underdog.....its pretty fun and lots of not so smart drafters......not that Im great but since Im new to this snake draft thing Its good that Im not facing a bunch of geniuses all the time.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong20com
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com