This is why I don't trust G-man making picks.

Search

BigLouReturns

Okay fellow stooges. We've tried to help joey gman and his monopoly money bets but he just won't listen. I'm putting the final touches on my research and preparation for the upcoming season so I will be taking a break from this thread. I'll leave it up to you guys to keep Shemp on his toes. Stop by my NFL thread once the season starts and say hey.

G-Man!

Handicapper
How is it the FUDGERS mistake is always in his favor? Only way he gets out of the hole.
Like you said "mistake" not intentional. Always corrected regardless.

Getting out of the hole -you say? With wins and lots of them...LOL

How'd you like that -305 ML win last night? You should have posted your -305 opinion in the MBL Forum. There was nothing wrong with the opinion on plays that large. They are dangerous - but one must know when its worth it.

Like you said "mistake" not intentional. Always corrected regardless.

Getting out of the hole -you say? With wins and lots of them...LOL

How'd you like that -305 ML win last night? You should have posted your -305 opinion in the MBL Forum. There was nothing wrong with the opinion on plays that large. They are dangerous - but one must know when its worth it.
The only opinion I have on all plays laying 3 to 1 or more is that it's not my cup of tea. Nothing to do with the teams playing. Do you know the term bridge jumpers in horse racing? It only takes one. They always look too good to pass up.

G-Man!

Handicapper
The only opinion I have on all plays laying 3 to 1 or more is that it's not my cup of tea. Nothing to do with the teams playing. Do you know the term bridge jumpers in horse racing? It only takes one. They always look too good to pass up.
Yeah. I dont do horses.

G-Man!

Handicapper
Okay fellow stooges. We've tried to help joey gman and his monopoly money bets but he just won't listen. I'm putting the final touches on my research and preparation for the upcoming season so I will be taking a break from this thread. I'll leave it up to you guys to keep Shemp on his toes. Stop by my NFL thread once the season starts and say hey.
I see how bad your influence is in your NFL thread. You need help when you say completely thoughtless lines like
BigLouReturns said:
Anyone else leaning towards Arizona in this one?
BigLouReturns said:
I don't know how other people run their threads but I don't offer up thoughts on anything. Thinking is bad when it comes to handicapping.
Talk about contradicting bullshit ?
Ask a question to the forum about Arizona - then say you dont offer thoughts on anything?

LOL.... You are one spaced-out gem.

Then you say "Thinking is bad when handicapping"??? LOL. Youre not capable of thinking or Handicapping! LOL
Dude (with-a dress) no wonder all you do is post stats and trends from another source.

You talk for all 3 of you? LOL. Like your some sort of person with special forces.
You are the biggest dunce of all.

Inviting others and Marketing yourself in the NFL thread. LOL. You couldn't get enough attention here in RR (anti-social prison), so you beg for anyone to go there? LOL
GL

G-Man!

Handicapper
Welcome to the rubber room G. All are welcome. You will love it down here.
Just dropped in for exposing ignorance from "Lou the Fool".

On another note...Im not objecting to you commenting on odds ir offering insight on plays.

??????????????????????????????????????? Is this you? Missing -. Or are there multiple G Man?

About G Man​

• Biography Expert Player
    I am currently running a french forum on Blackjack called Blackjack-Square
  • Interests Chess, Ice Hockey. Photography

Signature​

G Man

DocHolliday

Just dropped in for exposing ignorance from "Lou the Fool".

On another note...Im not objecting to you commenting on odds ir offering insight on plays.

Again you hate me because we disagree—-

but trying to help you out a little—— i did a quick run back of all the baseball picks you made -200 or more—- your down tons on those picks alone.

Just saying…..

your NFL football plays you had the same problem. Taking ML or. Buying points creating big juice.

G-Man!

Handicapper
Again you hate me because we disagree—-

but trying to help you out a little—— i did a quick run back of all the baseball picks you made -200 or more—- your down tons on those picks alone.

Just saying…..

your NFL football plays you had the same problem. Taking ML or. Buying points creating big juice.
ML's are always going to be what they are. Its not the ML's. All losses are results of inconsistent factors. All wins are results of solid consistent factors.

Nothing is 100 % but when found to be histrorically proven over long time-frames, they are what gets a win percentage with a profit.
Great years in Football are 62% or more. Bad years are anything under 57%.

Its the capping factors that changed with the last 2+ years that were not there with covid.
Its not an excuse. Its what was lost that cant be compensated for.
Tried to do that but there was no consistent way to adjust.

Bowl game data was consistent for the first time all year because of the time between plays, allowed that data to be produced long before the game was played. There were a couple games affected but that was it.

Im never going to ignore opinions but they need to validate according to long running data and history on line creation with outcomes.

Look. I hate no one (except Biden). I don't like bashing when the basher hasen't proved what his system or results have offered to support the debate.

Ive been at this for a long time and only because of my results from the past, was I able to know why I lost from Covid seasons.
I'm hoping I can start off this year like I finished the bowl season.
We'll see.

Lastly ML were very rare by me until Covid seasons. In hindsight It prevented me from using those to my advantage as well, thats how severe with the Players being out, disrupted the historical data and current data available.

DocHolliday

Whatever floats your boat buddy. Not going to argue:

you can call it COVID or whatever you want to call it:

After you mentioned above playing a -300 fav is profitable as long as you know when the favorite is going to win: I went and looked at your baseball plays -200 and above—- your a big loser on those plays—- so you may want to re-eval those factors as well since COVID isn’t bothering this baseball season.

As long as Ive been around it— I’ve never known anyone that makes money doing this that consistaptly plays big money line plays in any sport. Obviously if you can, more power to you, but there is no proof in what’s been posted that you can.

DocHolliday

Also when you make plays like you did on the Gonzaga national championship game

or you make guarentees— like the two times you told the entire forum the browns were going to win and win outright—-

you lose all creditability when talking about capping games, skills, etc

you may have some capping skills— but when you do things like that— which are widely available for everyone to see— its clear that your capping skills are over taking by just a sheer degen gambler that is easily tilted at the drop of a hat.

G-Man!

Handicapper
Also when you make plays like you did on the Gonzaga national championship game

or you make guarentees— like the two times you told the entire forum the browns were going to win and win outright—-

you lose all creditability when talking about capping games, skills, etc

you may have some capping skills— but when you do things like that— which are widely available for everyone to see— its clear that your capping skills are over taking by just a sheer degen gambler that is easily tilted at the drop of a hat.
Gonzaga was beat. Let me correct that. Slaughtered. Thought I had a solid win there. .
I made the same calls on other football games and won. Losses are losses.

But at the same time you never dropped in on the NAT Champ Football game win?
Gave many readers a solid outcome possibility that occurred - with a full explanation of why.
That why bashing is wrong.
Its a good read and explained all about point spread conditioning by the public. Find another writeup like that anywhere by any other posters.

Wrote up the Super Bowls the same way, it won both years. No big deal on this either. I comment on possible capping comes all derived form historical betting history and data and current factors that produce possible plays in football.

You guys can believe what you want. I post what I know historically that validated the results of point spread creation, by historical data that conditioned the public over time.

Maybe we can all have a good football season. If you have something to share in game possibliles and why - post it - I'll be interested to read it.

DocHolliday

Gonzaga was beat. Let me correct that. Slaughtered. Thought I had a solid win there. .
I made the same calls on other football games and won. Losses are losses.

But at the same time you never dropped in on the NAT Champ Football game win?
Gave many readers a solid outcome possibility that occurred - with a full explanation of why.
That why bashing is wrong.
Its a good read and explained all about point spread conditioning by the public. Find another writeup like that anywhere by any other posters.

Wrote up the Super Bowls the same way, it won both years. No big deal on this either. I comment on possible capping comes all derived form historical betting history and data and current factors that produce possible plays in football.

You guys can believe what you want. I post what I know historically that validated the results of point spread creation, by historical data that conditioned the public over time.

Maybe we can all have a good football season. If you have something to share in game possibliles and why - post it - I'll be interested to read it.
the most civil post youve made in a long time:

Here’s what I’ll say and again I’ll do my best to drop it:

This is MY problem with you. Is you are right, you made the right call on the national championship, congrats! Your problem is your a LOSING player posted. By a long shot. I’ve proven this point over and over. Yet when you do WIN one of these games you talk about it non-stop.

It’s like the bowl season. Yes you had a good bowl run. However even with the BOWL RUN, you were a LOSING player in CFB last season. For every pick you make right, you make 2 wrong. These are FACTS not OPINIONS.

Posting losing picks isn’t a problem: but you talk down to EVERYONE else that doesn’t think the way you think. You guarenteed a win by the browns— even said there was no way vegas would lose or get muddled—- i responded by saying its the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard—- since then you’ve written me off as a “conditioned gambler” when i tried to take our convo off to PMs your response wa— i want the entire board to see this—- now the entire board has seen it.

Even though— and you can feel free to look it up— I’m a posted winner here in ALL SPORTS. I even posted baseball games that won and you bashed me.

but its whatever g-man— I’m over it and over you— i wish you nothing but the best—- but if anyone follows your picks or believes anything you say About Vegas— I’ve got some ocean front property i need to sell em

Anyone that bets you way you bet:
10 plays a day
entire boards on a FB Saturday
-200 plus money line favors
daily parlays

Arent people that win long term. They are the exact opposite. A bookmakers dream.

Again I’ll state not everything you say is wrong.… but you are a degen that needs action, wants to get even daily, and presses when he loses. Its easy to see just by watching your plays… people that win don’t have these traits

Doc I was a bookmaker for 25 years. I can tell you for a fact less then 20% of my players where a winner for the season. I dealt with any from 85 to 100 a week. I had a few sharp ones but I used them for information. I would lay their bets off.

Arent people that win long term. They are the exact opposite. A bookmakers dream.

Again I’ll state not everything you say is wrong.… but you are a degen that needs action, wants to get even daily, and presses when he loses. Its easy to see just by watching your plays… people that win don’t have these traits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
courier984