SquaresWanted SLAM DUNK NBA MONDAY ACTION

Search

XavierSSW

President of StraightUPWinners
SquaresWanted - Slam Dunk NBA Monday!
Monday, December 1, 2008 at 7:30pm EST
Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics

I am Xavier Singleton of SquaresWanted inviting all squares to find out what it is like to truly be successful. Avoid wasting your money and time on plays which have a random chance at best of winning. You have an exclusive opportunity to enjoy proven success.

November ended on a solid upbeat as I went 2-for-3 on my NFL Trifecta. Atlanta covered (+11) to pull off a nice upset against San Diego. The NY Giants also manhandled the Washington Redskins by covering (+12.5). The only disappointment on the day came from New England's sorry performance against Pittsburgh. Nevertheless, the month of November has certainly produced significant winnings. And to start off the month of December, there is no better way to continue the success of yesterday than to provide another guaranteed winning play for today. Today, all my Silver Club members will receive the exclusive release of this Slam Dunk NBA Monday PLAY OF THE DAY!!!

We are currently accepting applications for our Silver Club Membership, so come see what it is like to work with a professional Sharp. You may visit us at SquaresWanted to access our daily free plays or subscribe to our podcast, The S-Dubya!

Note: Administers, if I am in violation of any rules, please let me know and I will correct the problem. I have avoided posting links in respect to you and your website. Thank you for all your hard work and consideration regarding this matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pkim62637