PADDIO'S PLAYS

Search

paddio

New Mexico -8

New Mexico and there balanced offense and solid defense will show Wyoming why they deserve to go to a bowl this year. Wyoming will not be able to run the ball as New Mexico has a very stout rush defense. This will force Wyoming to throw nearly every play and when a team is that 1 dimensional it is big trouble

New Mexico 34-17

Tulsa -7

Tulsa may be the most improved team in college football this year. They have a chance for there 7th win this year and I see them getting it pretty easy. San Jose State can't stop the run or the pass, and that is a bad combination

Tulsa 38-23

Wisconsin -2

I like what I am seeing out of Wisconsin. I love the fact they are at home and playing there best football. Lee Evans is the difference today

Wisconsin 20-13

Good luck to all !!!

paddio

Adding Oregon State -3

Oregon State is the stronger team on both sides of the ball. I think Oregon State is starting to pick up momentum and that will carry them through this in state rivalry

Oregon State 27-17

bestbets22

looks good buddy i believe except that Wisky Pick

did like it early in the week, but i just think Iowa defense will keep it close and the kicking of Keading is deadly, i like it to be close but i favor iowa

other than that

money time

bestbets22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcmhou1