My Saturday Outlook

Search

jgerson

Three games really stand out to me today.

Pittsburgh +3 -Miami goes on the road for a very cold night game in a hostile environment for Big East and BCS bid. Their defense might be able to contain Fitzgerald and company, their bigger problems are on offense. I don't think Berlin or Croudup can avoid the turnovers playing in this important of a game. Rutherford and Fitzgerald will hook up late after big turnover and win game outright.

Missouri -26 - One of many mismatches of the day. Missouri at home in Big 12 play have been explosive offensively and decent defensively. They have covered all three Big 12 games at home and big against much better competition than Cyclones (Nebraska, Texas Tech, and Texas A & M). Iowa State always plays Mizzou tough but there is too much talent difference and Mizzou wants to at least break even at 4-4 in conference and improve their bowl game.

Southern Mississippi -14.5 - So. Miss wants to lock up outright conference championship. East Carolina will be starting a freshman quarterback in this one against top defense in Conference USA. East Carolina has been horrible this year with only win against weak Army team. So. Miss rolls into Memphis for Liberty Bowl after smoking the Pirates.

Leans: Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, Bowling Green, and Florida. Good luck.

jgerson

So far today hit big with Missouri and Southern Mississippi. I'm going to add a play to my Pitt play tonight. Adding.... Stanford +4.5- Ty Willingham goes home but his former kids will be waiting for him. Stanford coming off of 2nd half meltdown for Cal will play Notre Dame extremely tough in this one. They could even win this game outright. Notre Dame giving 4.5 points anywhere with this crappy offense is ridiculous. Take Stanford +4.5 possible live dog!

jgerson

Weekend started well but ended up ordinary going 3-3 on top plays and 3-2 on leans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daveykbook