I COULD BE WRONG, AS I AM PRETTY MUCH NEW HERE, BUT ARENT YOU THE WORST POSTER ON HERE?
FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GO THE OPPOSITE OF YOU AND WIN CONSTANTLY. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DOUCHE, BUT IS THIS THE CASE. I MYSELF, LOVE MARSHALL TONIGHT, SO THATS WHY I AM ASKING.
YTD 8-2 ON HERE
MARSHALL TONIGHT -11.5
1. MARSHALL RUNNING GAME IS PRETTY GOOD. WEATHER AT UCF IS HORRIBLE RIGHT NOW RAINING ALL DAY.
2. UCF HAS 10 STARTERS SUSPENED FOR TONIGHTS GAME.
3. UCF HAS TO START A TRUE FRESHMAN AT QB TONIGHT.
3. MARSHALL NEEDS TO GET RESPECT BACK AFTER THEY TOOK THAT ASS POUNDING AT OHIO LAST WEEK. THIS IS THEIR LAST NATIONAL T.V. GAME TO DO SO.
4. UCF LOST TO EASTERN MICHIGAN LAST WEEK. EASTERN MICHIGAN MIGHT BE THE WORST TEAM IN THE COUNRTY. THEY ONLY PUT UP 9 POINTS GAINST THEM
5. I EXPECT 9 TO BE THE MAX AGAIN TONIGHT, SO I AM VERY CONFIDENT THAT MARSHALL PUTS UP 21+.
WILL DOUBLE MY BET IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME IF WATTS IS PLAYING, AND IF HE IS HURTING AT ALL.
Richkas picked Monday night in a big way and ive seen him pick a lot of games in a big way. he had Houston Rocket gettin points in a big way Monday Night and they won on the court. From what i say Richkas is pretty solid when it comes to calling games. I just wished i would have listened to him over Jesus Monday night.
Everone's picks are hit & miss to a certain extent- This guy takes a beating because every pick is a game of the decade and he gives little or no reasoning for his selections. Therefore other than his 50/50 selection he does not add to the discourse.
Anthony does pick winners but the units that he bets are very unrealistic. He chases his loses by increasing the number of units played. Overall, Anothony selects more losers than winners, and he owes the General a $100.00.
Anthony probably picks decent from what I've seen in the past few months, but I think what makes Anthony look like such a moron is that fact that he has "guaranteed" and "mortal locks" and "lock of the year" every week...no every day. Nothing is guaranteed, unless he's going to send me a check when I lose.
Not paying General a measily $100 is pretty sad too, especially if you have no rent. (rumor is that he lives in his parents basement)
hey, watch it. i still live with my parents. just graduated college and dont have the flow to move out yet. adding to this horrible situation is that i am a public school teacher. i think the man who picks up my trash twice a week makes more than i do.
i put the ame amount on every game. i used to put 500 on a game 250 on another, and so on. this xaused me huge headaches. every week it would never fail. i would hit the 250 game and lose the 500 game.