Important Virus Update

Search

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
I would like to point out the fact the OP started this thread in March of 2020. Since that point, savage has done nothing but spew his deranged TDS in all forms latching onto every nutjob conspiracy imaginable. When this rambling deranged mouth breather isn't parroting the latest Deep State Trump conspiracy, he shifts his focus to personally attacking Trump supporters...nonstop. For how many pages now?

So Trump and MAGA - nonstop derangement syndrome! That's it! He's incapacitated in his little delusional world of hate completely incapable of any other thought process beyond that point.

Our resident "morality expert" and self-anointed "messenger from God" is obsessed with Trump's "character flaws" which somehow is supposed to disqualify him from office. LOL As if the Bible wasn't filled with very imperfect characters. I mean seriously...did this idiot even read 2 pages?

Savage, do you even believe in God and read his story? Or are you just another phony lunatic leftist atheist? Of course you're an atheist...tell me I'm wrong!

Moses was a murderer - suck on that! Let us know when President Trump achieves that level of criminality....ya know, like your heroine Hiterly. Until then, nobody is interested in your laughable manufactured "crimes" and "transgressions" against America's Greatest President!

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
💥 💥 PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST RETRUTHED THIS VIDEO FILLED WITH "Q" REFERENCES💥💥

Look how many Q references are in it including one shot of him still holding the "Trump card" and one implying HE is "Q+".

View attachment 45399

View attachment 45400

View attachment 45401

View attachment 45398

Trump didn't just post some random video with a few Q references.

He retruthed a video FILLED to the brim with everything Q.

Including plainly suggesting that he is Q+, military justice is coming, and that the storm is coming.

There has been a monumental shift.

Trump is openly embracing Q now.

President Trump has never made it more clear that the storm is coming.

He is getting ready to play the Trump card.

The mainstream media must be panicking.

Hey tards, are you ready for the "return"?

It's going to be biblical!

And you are going to hate it - I promise!

:popcorn:
Batman saving Gotham from the criminals - corrupt tyrants who want to steal all our rights and freedoms! Years ago he infiltrated the mob in NYC and helped the FBI shut them down.

Trump has been fighting organized crime for decades, but he's saved the best for last.

Meanwhile, all the lunatic leftists in this thread can't stop cheering for the Joker, the Penguin and other creepy villains like Klaus Schwab, Soros and Bill Gates! Unbelievable!

Justice is coming!

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
1663942614343.png

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
Letter Reveals Obama Foundation Is Keeping Classified Docs in Abandoned Furniture Warehouse

1663911168489.png

Unlike some shithole abandoned warehouse, Mar-a-Lago has actual Secret Service protection guarding documents.

What a shocker, the Deep State, their corrupt FAKE NEWS media hacks and the TDS lunatics in this thread don't care!

Traitors and tyrants worthy of being tarred and feathered!

savage1

I see Sheriff Joe, the crazed and DOCUMENTED lunatic, has returned again today and as usual resorted to lies, name calling and

insults at me as well as his usual poisoning the well as begging the question, etc., all of which indicates what an incredibly weak

"debater" and I used the word loosely he is.

Not once in his post does he refute anything II have documented and said about HIM or sbd in the 30 months I have been here

and since this thread was opened. including what I said last night which I am going to repeat one more time in a minute.

His reference to the character flaws of Trump and comparing it somehow to biblical characters is absurd and without basis.

To play the game on his terms though and as a very religious person who prays to God every day, let's take a look at it.

The religious characters he cited with "character flaws" did noteworthy and positive things if one takes their accomplishments

as gospel.

Conversely at this time and using empirical evidence with Trump and his character flaws, one cannot objectively look

back and say that he has done wonderful things also.

Of course, the Sheriff can claim/ imagine in his own mind that Trump has already done many great things, but in fact, these are a matter

of HIS opinion only and which the majority of people disagree with using empirical evidence which is in direct contrast to the Bible

if in fact the Sheriff wants to accept that as fact.

Thus to be consistent with his biblical analogy, he would have to prove/not offer an opinion as to what Trump has done so far

that is so great and somehow know in advance his future endeavors what these so-called positive accomplishments are.

In short, and as I stated in the first paragraph, TDS#3 has accomplished NOTHING in his post other than show us why he

is a totally inept and incompetent debater.

On the other hand, people can and will look at and evaluate his "accomplishments" such as January 6th and the raid at

his house as actual verifiable incidents in the present tense and draw their own conclusions as to wheher they should be viewed

as positive(lol) or negative "achievements."

With that said, I am for the last time going to repost what I requested of the Sheriff to see if he can/will respond

to the questions, I asked of him DIRECTLY or whether he will refuse to respond to them as he has done in the past

when confronted by me when he cannot offer anything in the way of a rebittal.

If he does not respond DIRECTLY and/or beats around the bush as he usually does, I will let the reading audience decide

on his overall credibility in addition of course to what he posts on an everyday basis both here and in the Political Section.

Here we go one more time for TDS#3/Sheriff Joe:

LET'S SEE IF SHERIFF JOE HAS THE BALLS TO DIRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND ADDRESS THE POINTS DIRECTLY

RATHER THAN TRY TO DIVERT ATTENTION TO SOMETHING ELSE, WHICH HE HAS CLEARLY ALREADY DONE TODAY, AND

WHICH IS TYPICAL OF FOLKS WHO DON"T HAVE THE ABILITY TO DEBATE!!

IS SHERIFF JOE A MAN OR A WEAK MOUSE WHO CAN TALK THE TALK BUT WHO CAN'T WALK THE WALK??

STAY TUNED FOLKS!!

Here you go:

"Since Trump Denial Spokesman #3 aka Sheriff Joe has ventured over here today and made some accusations that my

sources of information are bogus, I am going to remind him and others who may have forgotten or are new

of two things before anyone even considers believing anything he says and/or his overall state of mind:

1) A while back in the Political Section before I departed permanently, I posted some material ago with which he disagreed and

claimed that I and vitterd/Kingvit were/are the same person because he thought he noted some similarities in what we said and how

we posted it.

To the best of my knowledge, he never took back that accusation.

My question to him is since both Vit and I are posting in this thread, does he still believe that and if so, why??

Also if he does not believe that this is true, then I call him to publicly admit that he was wrong.

2) Reverting back to the first paragraph, since he has claimed that his sources are the ones to trust re: everything, I am going to

remind him that before I took my vacation in July, I asked him to comment on several occasions whether he trusts the sources

of TDS#1 better known as sbd, that claim that the hundreds of members of the "evil ds" including all of the Clintons, Bill

Gates, George Soros, and many others whose names I have posted on a number of occasions(and will be glad to post again if he doubts

my word), habe been arrested and executed at GITMO over the last few years.

Each time I asked him to comment on sbd's allegations #tds#3/Sherry fled for the hills and ignored the question

/refused to answer and/or equivocated with a vague evasive answer which didn't address at all what I asked him.

Thus since the author of this thread claims these allegations about executions, I call on TDS#3 to comment on this once again

if he cares to do so.

If he does not, I will leave it to those reading this post to decide what it says about Sheriff Joe.

For me the two operative words are "inconsistency" and "hypocrisy!"

kingvit

You still whacking it nightly with Lightweight and Witless to your Libtard fantasy of Trump in an orange jumpsuit squeaky ?
He’s looking good lately. Lmao. You’re so stupid fatty. You’re here because I put you here. Never forget it.

savage1

He’s looking good lately. Lmao. You’re so stupid fatty. You’re here because I put you here. Never forget it.
Not only did you put him here but so far you have "put him" in his rightful place!!

Assuming that he has a weight problem, thanks for revealing it, and without going into great detail, why he worships the ground

Trump stands on and why he needs to bring attention to himself, subjugate his own shortcomings and his mind and

receives the approval of others even though during his two-week ban unlike others who were banned, not one person

inquired about this whereabouts or whether he was banned or not!!

I asked him to comment publicly on his ban and why it was imposed and his "response" was the "sounds of silence."

LENBO

RX Member

You mean it’s worse than all other times the walls were closing in squeaky . Never give up you delusional clowns .

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
Ah yes... so Moses did "great things" therefore his "transgressions" are perfectly acceptable and forgivable. Only Donald Trump deserves to be judged and scorned by holier-than-thou hypocrites like savage1! And of course his supporters!

That's right, you heard me - HYPOCRITE!

Letter Reveals Obama Foundation Is Keeping Classified Docs in Abandoned Furniture Warehouse

Can you believe this brainwashed delusional loon? Savage1 would have trashed Jesus if some idiot in Politico told him Jesus broke the Sabbath. 🤡 :rolleyes:

Atheist libtarded Savage1 is a bigger phony and HYPOCRITE than PedoPope!

LENBO

RX Member
ACTION: July 2022, Joe Biden in Sommerset, Massachusetts celebrating the closure of a coal-fired energy plant.

CONSEQUENCE: September 2022, Massachusetts residents told to expect a 64% increase in electricity rates

Hey lightweight bundle up this winter . You can thank the senile fool in the WH for the sticker shock .

🤣

kingvit

You mean it’s worse than all other times the walls were closing in squeaky . Never give up you delusional clowns .
The walls have already crumbled fatty. This thing is over. You need to start cucking for DeadSantis now.

LENBO

RX Member
The walls have already crumbled fatty. This thing is over. You need to start cucking for DeadSantis now.

You mean your fantasy of the orange jumpsuit is gonna come through squeaky ?

In other news . Angry black , dumb as a stump James claims MLG is only valued at 75 mil .

:lmao:

kingvit

You mean your fantasy of the orange jumpsuit is gonna come through squeaky ?

In other news . Angry black , dumb as a stump James claims MLG is only valued at 75 mil .

:lmao:
Fatty, he’s done. Finished. Like you are at sbr. It’s all over. The criminal has been caught. He’s getting indicted.

savage1

RE:post 38089 by Sheriff BLOWHard:

I see one more time he refuses to address what I request of him today several times because they are like what kryptonite is

to Superman and exposes him for what he is.

He did not address ANY of what I stated about the fallacy of trying to compare the accomplishments of biblical characters in retrospect

to the present day Trump because he cannot because unlike the biblical people(and assuming that they really lived

and what they did is historical fact) for the simple reason that his "character flaws" about Trump(what an understatement)

are again based on his opinions only.

Imo and in all fairness, he may not even have the intelligence capacity to understand what I wrote.

If there are/were any empirical achievements of the biblical nature, they would be universally accepted and the current

massive doo-doo he empirically finds himself in would be simply dismissed and accepted as nothing compared to

his positive achievements!!

Clearly, this is not the case and never will be not until/if/when there is something to look back at retrospectively

and for people to universally agree that he was a great man.

Wake me up when that happens assuming that I am still alive.

Just as importanty and as I just stated, trying to change the subject from the questions I asked of him several times

may work with some people but not with highly intelligent, objective and folks who are able to see his very amateurish

way of trying to debate, in this case by avoiding questions for which he has no response which will fly and/or trying

to change the subject.

Thus I will repeat again my challenge to him and we will find out if he has the balls/ integrity to DIRECTLY respond to the questions

I asked him re: whether he still believes as he claimed that Vitterd and I are the same person and

whether as sbd claims, many hundreds if not thousands of of members of the "ds" including the likes of the

Clintons, Bill Gates, George Soros, etc. have in fact been arrested and executed as alleged by sbd!!

To repeat:

LET'S SEE IF SHERIFF JOE HAS THE BALLS TO DIRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND ADDRESS THE POINTS DIRECTLY

RATHER THAN TRY TO DIVERT ATTENTION TO SOMETHING ELSE, WHICH HE HAS CLEARLY ALREADY DONE TODAY, AND

WHICH IS TYPICAL OF FOLKS WHO DON"T HAVE THE ABILITY TO DEBATE!!

IS SHERIFF JOE A MAN OR A WEAK MOUSE WHO CAN TALK THE TALK BUT WHO CAN'T WALK THE WALK??

STAY TUNED FOLKS-WE SHOULD KNOW SHORTLY!!

I

LENBO

RX Member
Not only did you put him here but so far you have "put him" in his rightful place!!

Assuming that he has a weight problem, thanks for revealing it, and without going into great detail, why he worships the ground

Trump stands on and why he needs to bring attention to himself, subjugate his own shortcomings and his mind and

receives the approval of others even though during his two-week ban unlike others who were banned, not one person

inquired about this whereabouts or whether he was banned or not!!

I asked him to comment publicly on his ban and why it was imposed and his "response" was the "sounds of silence."

Hey Lightweight . Speaking of bans . Plan on starting your one week vacation .

While a final decision has not been made as of yet, it is rare for such advice to be rejected, according to the source who spoke on the condition of anonymity. They said that charges could still take place if additional evidence emerges.

The Post reports that it is unlikely that authorities will charge Gaetz with a crime.

This case is as dead as the criminal case against against Trump in NY that DA Bragg has all but dropped .

savage1

To TDS#2 I say in response to his last post

Show me the actual agreed-upon wager to this effect as well as the other bets.

That said and based on the fact that it has been documented that you welshed on some bets in the past when you lost, as far as I am

concerned, there is no guarantee that you won't welsh again if you lose any of the bets, meaning that as far as I am concerned,

all past bets are null and void!!

LENBO

RX Member
To TDS#2 I say in response to his last post

Show me the actual agreed-upon wager to this effect as well as the other bets.

That said and based on the fact that it has been documented that you welshed on some bets in the past, as far as I am

concerned, there is no guarantee that you won't welsh again if you lose any of the bets, meaning that as far as I am concerned,

all past bets are null and void!!

Go ahead and welch old man . .
Just like we didn’t bet on Trump going to jail , Trump not being the R candidate , and who will be indicted first ( Trump’s kids or Meth Mouth Biden)

I’ll continue to pound you senseless as you’re on your way to an o for 4

savage1

Lenny Lenbo couldn't pound a mortally wounded ant senseless let alone a person like myself who is vastly more intelligent,

vastly better educated, vastly more successful both financially, professionally and personally speaking, vastly more skilled in

debating and most importantly does not need to live his life vicariously through a piece of human dreck to somehow try to make

up for his own shortcomings.

Lenny as is the case with Sheriff Joe today has shown us in the past that when I have pinned him up against the wall, runs

and hides and/or simply tries to change the subject.

Speaking of bans, it seems that he refuses to tell us why HE was banned for two weeks.

Perhaps he is afraid that this no-count might be frowned upon by other folks, ie the few who give a rats ass what he says

in the first place.

Along the same lines, perhaps Lenny can tell us why no one asked about his whereabouts during his two-week absence-

lifeline please!! lol

ps I do remember those other bets and would make them again if you hadn't welshed on the other bets with other people!!

LENBO

RX Member
Lenny Lenbo couldn't pound a mortally wounded ant senseless let alone a person like myself who is vastly more intelligent,

vastly better educated, vastly more successful both financially, professionally and personally speaking, vastly more skilled in

debating and most importantly does not need to live his life vicariously through a piece of human dreck to somehow try to make

up for his own shortcomings.

Lenny as is the case with Sheriff Joe today has shown us in the past that when I have pinned him up against the wall, runs

and hides and/or simply tries to change the subject.

Speaking of bans, it seems that he refuses to tell us why HE was banned for two weeks.

Perhaps he is afraid that this no-count might be frowned upon by other folks, ie the few who give a rats ass what he says

in the first place.

Along the same lines, perhaps Lenny can tell us why no one asked about his whereabouts during his two-week absence-

lifeline please!! lol

ps I do remember those other bets and would make them again if you hadn't welshed on the other bets with other people!!

Better luck with Rudy and Trump than you had with Gaetz welcher

I call you lightweight for a reason because that’s how easy it is to toss you around .

Nice excuse old man

:lmao::

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jevonaubrney2002