Important Virus Update

Search

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal

The dishonesty of right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was spotlighted in a Texas court on Wednesday as a lawyer for a pair of Sandy Hook parents cross-examined the Infowars founder and fact-checked his answers in real-time.

The jury hearing the case will determine how much Jones will have to pay the parents, Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, who won a default judgement against him earlier this year. An attorney representing Heslin and Lewis has asked the jury to award $150 million in damages.

Jones, who was the sole witness for the defense during the trial, did not fare well Wednesday as he was cross-examined by the plaintiffs’ attorney, Mark Bankston.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Another deplorable loser gets his day in court!!!

When is "Devolution'? How many states have "flipped"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"fact-checked his answers in real time" :rolleyes:

The "fact checkers" probably referenced a NYTs or AP article. :rolleyes: 🤡

Z2lm.gif

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
Nothing can stop what’s coming Dick and Dick in Drag ..Nothing !

Tick tick tick !

“In our nation’s 246 year history there has never been an individual who is greater threat to republic than Donald Trump” 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

Laying it on a little thick there, huh Cowboy? Still spooked about those envelopes at the Bush funeral?

Nothing can stop what is coming. NOTHING!

:popcorn:

wilbur

Looks like the shut ins are talking to themselves.

Two idiots on a message board worried about Dick Cheney.

Get a life you two obese idiots.

Are you getting ready for the return????

Retarded Slow Joe???

LENBO

RX Member
And yet the borderline retard keeps checking in and commenting .
No walls are closing in stories today now that the SHAM committee hearings are over Witless ?

You miss the hand jobs you used to give out to Lightweight savage ?
We know he’s still reading .

wilbur

The shut ins are still waiting for the return.... tick tick tick

boom

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
The shut ins are still waiting for the return.... tick tick tick

boom
Your illegal SCAM committee is on life support.

1659667682540.png

Go ahead and talk to your hand and pound that keyboard spewing propaganda till the cows come home.

Nobody believes you anymore. NOBODY!

Habsburger

Right-wing talk show host Alex Jones will have to pay the parents of a Sandy Hook shooting victim a little more than $4 million in compensatory damages, a jury decided Thursday, capping a stunning and dramatic case that showcased for the public the real-world harm inflicted by viral conspiracy theories.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Too bad all obese liars don't end up in court.

Hey it's Friday, did I miss "The Awakening"? "Decertification" maybe? Oh wait, I know: "Durham"!!!!!!

What exactly "is coming that nobody is gonna stop"? Do you have to be a brain dead deplorable loser to understand it? :lmao:

MAGAking1

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
To me Jones as has been controlled opposition, a Mossad asset.

He has indeed brought light to many subjects that people in the MSM would not talk about.

At the same time he goes out of his way to NOT appeal to a mainstream crowd.
Jones is a CARICATURE of conspiracy theorists so that every sheep who gets a bright idea about calling out false flags goes "Well I don't want to lose my family, job, and status like Alex Jones... if even he got taken down what hope is there for me?"

Related...."Oh Alex Jones is Crazy and He says that they are doing such and such so it cant be true"
He discredits the entire truth movement in this way .....It is quite a magic trick to reveal truth and discredit its spread at the same time.

Imagine if someone popular like Tucker Carlson (controlled opposition as well but in a different way than Alex) were ever allowed to tell the truth about the world.
People would listen, He would be wayyy tooo dangerous to be let off his leash.....Maybe one day that wont be the case anymore

MAGAking1

TDS Morons of the world: Trump support is waning, people are turning against him

Trump: Hold my beer bitches as I go 45-0 on the week

This has been an exceptional week for the America First movement. With my endorsement, Blake Masters easily won the nomination for the U.S. Senate in Arizona. Kari Lake won the nomination for Arizona Governor. Tudor Dixon won the nomination for Michigan Governor. John Gibbs defeated RINO Congressman Peter Meijer. This week, there were 45 wins and no losses. Now, we are going to follow up these victories with a massive win on Tuesday right here in Wisconsin!

MAGAking1

The smart people already know this but even MORE confirmation as to the TRUE aggressors of J6 comes out

IN a nutshell he texted to his friend "Fuckin windows smashed all over" "Antifa shitheads"

All receipts and more details in article.

LENBO

RX Member
On day 2.025 of the walls are closing in on Trump we have a fresh new poll for Witless and the rest of Libtard Nation .

Former President Donald Trump handily won the Conservative Political Action Conference’s 2024 straw poll, indicating he remains the first choice of Republican activists for the party’s presidential nomination.

The final numbers, released Saturday at the conference in Dallas, showed Trump out in front with 69% support.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in a distant second with 24%, while Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) followed in third with 2% — a dozen other candidates including former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin and Florida Sen. Rick Scott all received 1% or less.

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
Let's clear something up.

If Trump runs in 2024, DeSantis ain't running.

Two friends currently working together, even though Fake News would have you believe they're foes.

DeSantis is young with one of the brightest political futures in the country. What possible reason could he have to run against Trump and alienate/divide his base? Makes zero sense.

Looking into the future, perhaps a Kari Lake vs DeSantis showdown is possible...maybe...but Trump vs DeSantis is more wishful thinking Fake News.

Not happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parkdentalnyc