Important Virus Update

Search

magking1

OH boy.....I think its so funny that the Demonic minions think its a bonfire pep rally as the Dems keep walking deeper into a forest burning from all directions....hahaha

1vuOWvIHuqM3.jpeg

sportsnut

Libtards, (all five or six of you)
Would you rather not deal with a “mean” tweet and the USA in the best shape overall probably in history, including your retirement account, or are you just so happy and stupid that DJT is out of the picture for the moment and your IRA is slashed in 1/3 if not worse, record gas prices that I’m am sure has changed your summer plans, empty store shelves everywhere you go and the list goes on and on?

savage1

sportsnut

Libtards, (all five or six of you)
Would you rather not deal with a “mean” tweet and the USA in the best shape overall probably in history, including your retirement account, or are you just so happy and stupid that DJT is out of the picture for the moment and your IRA is slashed in 1/3 if not worse, record gas prices that I’m am sure has changed your summer plans, empty store shelves everywhere you go and the list goes on and on?

magking1

If my memory serves me, someone stated that for anything to happen to Trump that intent needs to be proved..

I will let OBJECTIVE people decide what this says about his INTENT!!
What a trip.....trying to get people to tell the truth in Commie World =Scheme

savage1

If anyone believes that today was not a very bad day for Trump, well to be to the point, they can just bury their head in the sand

and live in the state of DENIAL!!

Even some of his Republican allies stated that today was not a good day for Trump and with VERY GOOD REASON!!

schmirt

Yes the Federalist is indeed a very questionable source for liars on the left....

msm-media-lies.png
Typical!!
U hate the real news. Hate the TRUTH
Let's go with some FAKE alternatives to make us feel better
GO ASK MOMMY FOR CHIX SOUP FAKEMAGAJEWQandsexoffender
She can bring it down to the basement.

magking1

If anyone believes that today was not a very bad day for Trump, well to be to the point, they can just bury their head in the sand

Even some of his Republican allies stated that today was not a good day for Trump and with VERY GOOD REASON!!
Yeah its soooo bad that they gotta postpone beating him up some more

This like one of them Harlem Globetrotter Cartoons.....you know how the Crazy Evil Team goes WAYYYY up by halftime by cheating and then start falling apart and the Globetrotters win.....this is one of them cartoons and

Well Team Trump are the Globetrotters

trummp popcorn.png

wilbur

Looks like day 593 of the humiliating loss is in the books.
How many of the ultra low iqanons think trump will be reinstated?

Will any have the balls to answer?

I'm guessing NO!

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal

Yes, because denying/protesting election results = "insurrection"

Is this the latest bullshit narrative your clown committee is going with now?

Oops!

savage1

Yeah its soooo bad that they gotta postpone beating him up some more

This like one of them Harlem Globetrotter Cartoons.....you know how the Crazy Evil Team goes WAYYYY up by halftime by cheating and then start falling apart and the Globetrotters win.....this is one of them cartoons and

Well Team Trump are the Globetrotters

View attachment 37396
How about rebutting just one thing SPECIFICALLY today which was documented by the SLAM Committee or for that matter

since the hearing started and no, just making vague generalizations as you always do and trying to divert attention

to something else doesn't get it done.

In all fairness why should we expect this from a person like yourself who simply tunes out anything which

he can't explain and who idolizes and worships Trumo so much that he needs to superimpose Donny's fave

os Superman's body as his emoji!!

If you wanted to be politically correct, your emoji would be a photo of yourself with the emphasis on your mouth

wide open with Donny's pecker with the face of Trump on the head of it entrenched in it and you with a big smile on your face!!!

savage1

Yes, because denying/protesting election results = "insurrection"

Is this the latest bullshit narrative your clown committee is going with now?

Oops!
The first part of what I just posted to TRUMPERman also applies to you:

"How about rebutting just one thing SPECIFICALLY today which was documented by the SLAM Committee or for that matter

since the hearing started and no, just making vague generalizations as you always do and trying to divert attention

to something else doesn't get it done."

SheriffJoe

Rx Normal
The first part of what I just posted to TRUMPERman also applies to you:

"How about rebutting just one thing SPECIFICALLY today which was documented by the SLAM Committee or for that matter

to something else doesn't get it done."
SPECIFICALLY...

It's not even a legal committee, so why legitimize it? "Rebutting" would be lending credibility to something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

It's a circus Stalinist show trial.

Most of the country agrees with me. Nobody cares.

savage1

SPECIFICALLY...

It's not even a legal committee, so why legitimize it? "Rebutting" would be lending credibility to something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

It's a circus Stalinist show trial.

Most of the country agrees with me. Nobody cares.
That is the type of EVASIVE response that I predicted from you, a "response" that in no way addressed the flagrant guilt

of Trump revealed by the Committee!!

Blame Kevin McCarthy for sulking and taking his marbles and going home.

There were other folks he could have designated to serve on the Committee!!

On the other hand, if Jim Jordan and/or Jim Banks had served in the Committee, do you think

that they could have denied such things that the RECORDED phone calls by Trump

to Georgia and Arizona right all before, on, and after January 6th and his trying to fuck with and control the DOJ

as we saw and heard today!!!

Since fpp/sbd makes lots of predictions, 99.8% of which have failed, I am going to make one also, namely

that Trump will NOT in a million years come out unscathed in Georgia alone when the Grand Jury gets

done with him and that is being KIND!!

If you feel differently, go right ahead-I have never been more confident about anything in my life!!

That's it for today-back tomorrow morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradleysnyder