Friday College Football

Search

JamesCarterAshton

THE TIME IS NOW!!! 11-4 FOR THE WEEK!!!

If there is any handicapper on the planet who is hotter I want to meet them. On Thursday I turned my Dime Players another few grand profit while running my Football 4* mark to 53-37!!! The run doesn’t stop with pigskin. I swept the NBA board on Wednesday hitting 7 of my last 8 in pro hoops.

With an early afternoon college football card I’ve got Extension 1 packed with 11 MONSTER UNITS of winners.

I will come back with the evening hoop card posted before Noon EST.

CFB FREEBIE: 3* MARSHALL

You get the idea that Marshall is waiting to unload on someone. Their QB situation was dealt a major blow when JR QB Stan Hill went down for good a few weeks back but JR back-up Gochneaur has filled in admirably. The Herd OL was challenged by HC Pruett last Saturday at Central Florida and responded in the 3rd quarter with a 10 play (all runs) 74 yard drive that ended in a TD.

Marshall went on for a win and cover and should see the return of WR Darius Watts for this home finale. The game will feature a stadium renaming at halftime.

Marshall will need to step up on defense today but offensively they bring in a scoring average of 38.2 PPG at home and will take on a Bobcats squad that is allowing teams to score nearly 35 PPG on the road.

For the first time in a while Marshall will play a conference game that holds no meaning but with the Seniors bidding farewell we will side an opinion on the home team.

Roy_Munson

Ok, I'll bite. Where's EXT. 1?

I'm getting my brains beat in by the NBA! Do you have a service or what?

Big Earn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leosusu