Capper search- good capper/scammer list

Search

Tokens
Guys, I'm trying to find a good capper and have been doing alot of research over the past few weeks-- reading forums, monitors, websites etc...I have a short consideration list but I don't want to jump the gun; I want to put in my due dilegence and get advice from some of you vets. If there is such a thing as a honest, reputable, and successful capper with long-term and consistent profitablilty, then I am determined to find him. Please see my list below and comment as you will; please feel free to add new names or mention scamdicappers that I can add to my avoid list. I know this list is a littel winded and long, so sorry in advance for that. I hope to create a comprehensive list for all to use in the future.

Handicapper Research
Consideration List- <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Everyone on this list is first and foremost a documented winner for at least six months on a, what I consider to be, a reputable monitor (could be wrong about the monitor). Given a significantly positive result over the long term, I am looking for cappers with deep histories(hopefully multi-year), good website(free from gimmicks, red flag scammer verbiage, outlandish claims etc..), good customer service (quick responses to e-mails in a courteous and straight-forward manner, and hopefully a listed number), reasonably priced(I think you should be paying no more than $200 for a monthly package), solid across many sports(I would like one capper I can run with instead of having to switch during the year.. however, I am open to the possibility that this may be the most profitable course of action), a website that has been around for a while with contact info including admin address, and, ideally, I would like to see positive responses for the capper in the forums and groups (any negative feedback at all and I automatically will put in my rejected list.. a true zero tolerance policy for anything less than a sparkling rep). Also, I have no tolerance for high pressure sales, selling of personal info, and variable pricing for different levels of picks (either you like the pick or not, no up selling please). A deficiency in any one area above does not necessarily preclude him from consideration, but I will mark it as a con when reviewing my findings. Overall, I am simply looking for a positive ‘feel’ when doing my research.
Mike Lineback- www.mikelineback.com
PROS<o:p></o:p>
- heavily monitored across many for many years including trackpicks, sportsmonitor
- website details available back to ’05 through a whois search
- sent e-mail regarding his record and discrepancies amongst sites and he replied quickly with an honest and thorough response which makes me think he has good customer service
- has definitely had some outstanding years
- reasonably priced $165/mo
- have heard his name in positive light
CONS<o:p></o:p>
- No phone number available on site
- Slow start to 09
- Only strong across a few sports
- Only displays a brief history of picks but this could be due to the fact that he is so heavily monitored
- Does some, what I believe to be, sucker plays like teasers, parlays etc… but who the hell am I?
- Only does, NBA, NFL, and MLB… didn’t look too hot in MLB last year
Misc notes
Andre Gnomes- www.andregomes.com<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
- Heavily tracked by the monitors<o:p></o:p>
- Excellent NBA<o:p></o:p>
- Have heard positives in the forums<o:p></o:p>
- Logical money management philosophy<o:p></o:p>
- Includes analysis with his picks<o:p></o:p>
- No phone number on site<o:p></o:p>
- Monthly package a little pricey ($249)<o:p></o:p>
- May be getting spread out, acknowledges lack of experience in some sports<o:p></o:p>
- Asks for your phone number if you contact him on site (don’t worry about it son)<o:p></o:p>
Miscellaneous notes- sent e-mail on 1-29, awaiting response<o:p></o:p>
3G <o:p></o:p>
- Tops of the list in many sports over many years at sportsmonitor, also seen on national sports monitor<o:p></o:p>
- phone number on site<o:p></o:p>
- verified site on whois for length and address<o:p></o:p>
- A lot of boiler room B.S. #1 site talk on site<o:p></o:p>
- A bit pricey ($250 for month)<o:p></o:p>
- Saw his name featured on the same site as Mike Anthony vegastopdogs.com. Mike Anthony is a possible scamdicapper whom I saw listed as such in one of the forums I read, so I automatically took Mike Anthony off my list. This does not necessarily mean they are directly associated in any way, but when there is smoke there’s fire type thinking here.<o:p></o:p>
Miscellaneous notes- this guy plays himself off as a little too big time with his radio shows and such.. I don’t know if I trust a guy with more than a small staff at most. However, I can deal with this if he is honest and results are verified by others--after all the main thing is profits.
Right Angle <o:p></o:p>
- Monitored by trackpicks, and a few others for several years<o:p></o:p>
- Absolutely have killed it so far this season in CBB<o:p></o:p>
- Excellent site<o:p></o:p>
- Phone number available<o:p></o:p>
- Excellent customer service on phone<o:p></o:p>
- Record of every pick they have ever made on site<o:p></o:p>
- Like the philosophy of concentrating on small conferences for spotting value<o:p></o:p>
- Looks like they absolutely kill the total bets<o:p></o:p>
- Read good thing in the forums<o:p></o:p>
- Only do college sports<o:p></o:p>
- Expensive ($250/mo.)<o:p></o:p>
- Side bets not as hot<o:p></o:p>
- looks they have had some crappy years earlier this decade (meaning they were not up many units, but if you factor in their fee this could be a loss for you)<o:p></o:p>
- This is their best season so far, which makes me think this could be an aberration, however last year was their best year to date—perhaps they are just getting better. <o:p></o:p>
- They way they instruct you to do their totals picks is pretty awkward and inconvenient (very time sensitive). They send you warning that they will be releasing the lines soon because they say the line gets pushed down so much after they release their picks<o:p></o:p>
Miscellaneous notes- I have to say, if these guys are scammers, they have me fooled. This is probably the most open site I’ve seen, but I am a little suspect of the profit possibility.

CONSIDERED<o:p></o:p>
Cappers listed here aren’t necessarily scammers, but I have not seen enough of my criteria met to justify considering them at this point. However, they do show some potential.
- Allstar Sports
- Troutbuster.com
- Steve Merrill
- Scoopwins.com

SCAMMERS (avoid at all costs)
-Mike Anthony
-Maddux Sports
- Jim Feist
- Wayne Root
<!-- / message -->

Tokens
Why is Maddux on the scammers list? I always thought they were pretty good at grinding out a profit and they are monitored at the sports monitor.

Tokens
Maddux Sports

Why is Maddux on the scammers list? I always thought they were pretty good at grinding out a profit and they are monitored at the sports monitor.

I have been tracking them for over a month and they are down over 80 units. I know short term bad luck can't be avoided, but it's getting ridiculous. Also, these guys are assholes when you e-mail them and they never answer the phone when you call.

For me I will avoid them, and I won't recommend them to anyone else.

Tokens
I have been tracking them for over a month and they are down over 80 units. I know short term bad luck can't be avoided, but it's getting ridiculous. Also, these guys are assholes when you e-mail them and they never answer the phone when you call.

For me I will avoid them, and I won't recommend them to anyone else.

OK then, do not pay them ,but play their free pick. It is over 58% for the last 2 years I play it. MLB picks are not as great but football and bb free picks are awesome.
It is hard to find a capper as good as their free pick.

Tokens
I had Andre Gomes 1st half NBA Package. He is 100% honest and is a good capper. I am up a few units for the season. He also provides exceptional analysis. I probably won't renew because of the price.

RAS is the real deal. You better be prepared if you are going to play his totals. They move within 10 seconds of the release. He is 100% honest. I would stay away from his sides.

I have always wanted to try Mike Lineback. He looks like a solid capper.

Great job on the research and GL with whoever you choose.

Tokens
New york sports investors

HEY TRADERMIKE ,

FIRST OFF VERY NICE THREAD ....:toast:

CHECK OUT NEW YORK SPORTS INVESTORS & TELL ME WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE (@ your leisure) . THEIR SELECTIONS ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY $20 EACH "PAY AFTER YOU WIN" POLICY @ THEIR OWN SITE & THEY SELL A "TOP CONSENSUS PLAY OF THE DAY" @ BETONEPICKS. *** $250 PER MONTH BUT THEY EXTEND THE MEMBERSHIP ANOTHER 30 DAYS IF NO PROFIT IS SHOWN WITHIN FIRST 30 DAYS .

their p.o.d. will be in the service thread . you can keep an eye out ...:103631605

Tokens
New York Sports Investors

HEY TRADERMIKE ,

FIRST OFF VERY NICE THREAD ....:toast:

CHECK OUT NEW YORK SPORTS INVESTORS & TELL ME WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE (@ your leisure) . THEIR SELECTIONS ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY $20 EACH "PAY AFTER YOU WIN" POLICY @ THEIR OWN SITE & THEY SELL A "TOP CONSENSUS PLAY OF THE DAY" @ BETONEPICKS. *** $250 PER MONTH BUT THEY EXTEND THE MEMBERSHIP ANOTHER 30 DAYS IF NO PROFIT IS SHOWN WITHIN FIRST 30 DAYS .

their p.o.d. will be in the service thread . you can keep an eye out ...:103631605

I will keep an eye on them, thanks.

Tokens
Ras

I had Andre Gomes 1st half NBA Package. He is 100% honest and is a good capper. I am up a few units for the season. He also provides exceptional analysis. I probably won't renew because of the price.

RAS is the real deal. You better be prepared if you are going to play his totals. They move within 10 seconds of the release. He is 100% honest. I would stay away from his sides.

I have always wanted to try Mike Lineback. He looks like a solid capper.

Great job on the research and GL with whoever you choose.

I have signed up with RAS fo the rest of the CBB season. I will let you guys know how that goes. I have been looking at some of the free picks on this site, I am considering MisterMJ for his program nba picks as well as nysports for his NBA. MJ has been doing very well since I'm keeping track of him. Any thoughts?

Tokens
I appreciate the research done here. It is great to see someone take an intelligent approach to choosing a service.

Just wanted to explain why the past years college basketball season unit totals are so much lower than last year and this uear. Firstly, I think the service has evolved and is getting better. Secondly, last year was the first year of the CBB Totals service which has been highly successful and has really boosted both the win rate and units earned. Lastly, until this year 0.5 UNIT plays accounted for a large portion of the plays which really deflated the final season numbers. This is the first season where every play is at least 1.0 UNIT. One thing to watch out for is services who use 3, 4, and 5 (or higher) unit ratings to give them +60 UNIT seasons that are really about +15 or so net.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you are enjoying the service.

Edward

Banned
Tokens
Guys, I'm trying to find a good capper and have been doing alot of research over the past few weeks-- reading forums, monitors, websites etc...I have a short consideration list but I don't want to jump the gun; I want to put in my due dilegence and get advice from some of you vets. If there is such a thing as a honest, reputable, and successful capper with long-term and consistent profitablilty, then I am determined to find him. Please see my list below and comment as you will; please feel free to add new names or mention scamdicappers that I can add to my avoid list. I know this list is a littel winded and long, so sorry in advance for that. I hope to create a comprehensive list for all to use in the future.

Handicapper Research
Consideration List- <o:p></o:p>
Everyone on this list is first and foremost a documented winner for at least six months on a, what I consider to be, a reputable monitor (could be wrong about the monitor). Given a significantly positive result over the long term, I am looking for cappers with deep histories(hopefully multi-year), good website(free from gimmicks, red flag scammer verbiage, outlandish claims etc..), good customer service (quick responses to e-mails in a courteous and straight-forward manner, and hopefully a listed number), reasonably priced(I think you should be paying no more than $200 for a monthly package), solid across many sports(I would like one capper I can run with instead of having to switch during the year.. however, I am open to the possibility that this may be the most profitable course of action), a website that has been around for a while with contact info including admin address, and, ideally, I would like to see positive responses for the capper in the forums and groups (any negative feedback at all and I automatically will put in my rejected list.. a true zero tolerance policy for anything less than a sparkling rep). Also, I have no tolerance for high pressure sales, selling of personal info, and variable pricing for different levels of picks (either you like the pick or not, no up selling please). A deficiency in any one area above does not necessarily preclude him from consideration, but I will mark it as a con when reviewing my findings. Overall, I am simply looking for a positive ‘feel’ when doing my research.
Mike Lineback- www.mikelineback.com
- heavily monitored across many for many years including trackpicks, sportsmonitor
- website details available back to ’05 through a whois search
- sent e-mail regarding his record and discrepancies amongst sites and he replied quickly with an honest and thorough response which makes me think he has good customer service
- has definitely had some outstanding years
- reasonably priced $165/mo
- have heard his name in positive light
- No phone number available on site
- Slow start to 09
- Only strong across a few sports
- Only displays a brief history of picks but this could be due to the fact that he is so heavily monitored
- Does some, what I believe to be, sucker plays like teasers, parlays etc… but who the hell am I?
- Only does, NBA, NFL, and MLB… didn’t look too hot in MLB last year
Misc notes
Andre Gnomes- www.andregomes.com<o:p></o:p>
- Heavily tracked by the monitors<o:p></o:p>
- Excellent NBA<o:p></o:p>
- Have heard positives in the forums<o:p></o:p>
- Logical money management philosophy<o:p></o:p>
- Includes analysis with his picks<o:p></o:p>
- No phone number on site<o:p></o:p>
- Monthly package a little pricey ($249)<o:p></o:p>
- May be getting spread out, acknowledges lack of experience in some sports<o:p></o:p>
- Asks for your phone number if you contact him on site (don’t worry about it son)<o:p></o:p>
Miscellaneous notes- sent e-mail on 1-29, awaiting response<o:p></o:p>
3G <o:p></o:p>
- Tops of the list in many sports over many years at sportsmonitor, also seen on national sports monitor<o:p></o:p>
- phone number on site<o:p></o:p>
- verified site on whois for length and address<o:p></o:p>
- A lot of boiler room B.S. #1 site talk on site<o:p></o:p>
- A bit pricey ($250 for month)<o:p></o:p>
- Saw his name featured on the same site as Mike Anthony vegastopdogs.com. Mike Anthony is a possible scamdicapper whom I saw listed as such in one of the forums I read, so I automatically took Mike Anthony off my list. This does not necessarily mean they are directly associated in any way, but when there is smoke there’s fire type thinking here.<o:p></o:p>
Miscellaneous notes- this guy plays himself off as a little too big time with his radio shows and such.. I don’t know if I trust a guy with more than a small staff at most. However, I can deal with this if he is honest and results are verified by others--after all the main thing is profits.
Right Angle <o:p></o:p>
- Monitored by trackpicks, and a few others for several years<o:p></o:p>
- Absolutely have killed it so far this season in CBB<o:p></o:p>
- Excellent site<o:p></o:p>
- Phone number available<o:p></o:p>
- Excellent customer service on phone<o:p></o:p>
- Record of every pick they have ever made on site<o:p></o:p>
- Like the philosophy of concentrating on small conferences for spotting value<o:p></o:p>
- Looks like they absolutely kill the total bets<o:p></o:p>
- Read good thing in the forums<o:p></o:p>
- Only do college sports<o:p></o:p>
- Expensive ($250/mo.)<o:p></o:p>
- Side bets not as hot<o:p></o:p>
- looks they have had some crappy years earlier this decade (meaning they were not up many units, but if you factor in their fee this could be a loss for you)<o:p></o:p>
- This is their best season so far, which makes me think this could be an aberration, however last year was their best year to date—perhaps they are just getting better. <o:p></o:p>
- They way they instruct you to do their totals picks is pretty awkward and inconvenient (very time sensitive). They send you warning that they will be releasing the lines soon because they say the line gets pushed down so much after they release their picks<o:p></o:p>
Miscellaneous notes- I have to say, if these guys are scammers, they have me fooled. This is probably the most open site I’ve seen, but I am a little suspect of the profit possibility.

CONSIDERED<o:p></o:p>
Cappers listed here aren’t necessarily scammers, but I have not seen enough of my criteria met to justify considering them at this point. However, they do show some potential.
- Allstar Sports
- Troutbuster.com
- Steve Merrill
- Scoopwins.com

SCAMMERS (avoid at all costs)
-Mike Anthony
-Maddux Sports
- Jim Feist
- Wayne Root
<!-- / message -->
also kelso bogdanovich hurly salinas root

PMD

Tokens
scammers

Great post... Although Im new here Ive had time to review all the services mentioned and just a few observations... I feel the first criteria to look at is total number of plays to get a fair statisical read... Obviously the more tracked palys the better= 57% ^ with 200 ^ plays a good start..Also if most plays are 1-5-10 units then you start seeing 50- 100 units plays the flags should start flying... Usually they have a bad streak they are trying to fix ~~:<<

Tokens
The prez

I have been talking with the Prez for about 2 years now. When I first started betting he recommended that I start small with baseball and hockey and build a bankroll. The thing that really made me like him is that when he recommended me for hockey and baseball he did not try and sell me his picks. He told me some different people to research and to look around and follow some people. He has also given me free picks from time to time without pressuring me to buy his picks. I know he is a big marketer, but he has always been really honest with me and helped me out.

Tokens
brandon lang....they made a movie about him for christ sakes how many other cappers can say that?

Tokens
Maddux Sports

Great thread. I have an issue though. Listing a capper as a scammer should mean he is a crook. Every capper has their bad times. This does not mean he is a crook. Just that he is a lousy capper. To put them in the list with the guys who play both sides just does not seem fair. Just my thoughts

Tokens
best thread I have read on here in years.great job trader mike.I have used edward from right angle for years,absolutely one of the best,you just have to have a good book,local to get on these totals quick

it is unreal people dont have locals anymore,they still offer some of the softest lines and some of the slowest to change lines.My local still gets his lines from the paper every morning.People complain they cant get the the right angle totals by the time he releases them because he moves the line ,but they are not as hard to find if move quick and and you shop lines and have enough outs.Most of all use a local,you will get edwards totals!!!!!!!!!!! Most people dont use locals anymore though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08winlink
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com