#AriMelber has receipts for #MattGaetz

Search

Tokens

The BALLS on this giant headed, cockeyed pederast talking about somebody ELSE'S credibility. Your day is coming, Scumbag, you and Gas Bag may be sharing a double sided dildo in a jail cell someday.

RX Member
Tokens

The BALLS on this giant headed, cockeyed pederast talking about somebody ELSE'S credibility. Your day is coming, Scumbag, you and Gas Bag may be sharing a double sided dildo in a jail cell someday.

Wasn’t this guy supposed to be in jail with Rudy by now according to you ?

Never give up 0-114

:lmao:

Tokens

Gaetz has credibly been accused, in an UNREBUTTED affidavit, as begging like a dog for a pardon, which carries with it an admission of guilt, and was ON THE RECORD as voting against certification, which has been PROVEN to have been a crime, so for YOU to ignore that little detail while keeping your head buried up your ass, shows that, once again, you are LENBO, the muthafucking brain dead DUMBO.

RX Member
Tokens
Gaetz has credibly been accused, in an UNREBUTTED affidavit, as begging like a dog for a pardon, which carries with it an admission of guilt, and was ON THE RECORD as voting against certification, which has been PROVEN to have been a crime, so for YOU to ignore that little detail while keeping your head buried up your ass, shows that, once again, you are LENBO, the muthafucking brain dead DUMBO.

Yeah we know . His day is coming .
There are enough abandoned Gaetz threads already started by you . File this one under future abandoned you brain dead penniless POS.

Tokens
Yeah we know . His day is coming .
There are enough abandoned Gaetz threads already started by you . File this one under future abandoned you brain dead penniless POS.
WHY don't you try blow torching your lips off of Blubber Boy's BUTT (fuckings), and tell us all what happened to your "Red Wave," DUMBO? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RX Member
Tokens
WHY don't you try blow torching your lips off of Blubber Boy's BUTT (fuckings), and tell us all what happened to your "Red Wave," DUMBO? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why don’t you tell us whatever happened to RAIDERHATER and where you disappeared to after the 2016 election 0-114 ?

Tokens
Why don’t you tell us whatever happened to RAIDERHATER and where you disappeared to after the 2016 election 0-114 ?

????? 114 fake lawsuits and buttfucked in all. Just like his fake threads

Tokens

I haven't the faintest idea of wtf you're talking about, Scumbag, and, rather than going back 7 years with murky bullshit, why don't you "dazzle" us with your political acumen and, uh, assess the following recent events, you brain dead, welching cocksucker (let's see even the scumbag "answers" even ONE of the following, lol)?

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election, BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, including a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, Sparky? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about MY prediction record??? YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD, LYING, DELUSIONAL DOUCHEBAG. You oughta go blow your fellow welcher, Glazed Pig, you BOTH have ALLIGATOR MOUTHS but Hummingbird asses.. Get ready for a BUTT fucking for the ages when Scumboy gets indicted-for the FIRST time, rest assured, it won't be the last, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens
Nazi Erv’s Welch List!

Citi-bank

Capitol One

American Express

Carrington Mortgage Services

BANK OF AMERICA

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC

Pro Tax and Accounting

Meadows at England Run
HOA

Enhanced Recovery
Company

Wells Fargo Bank

Guaranteed Rate

ALG Trustee

City of Henderson

Republic Services

City of Las Vegas Water

ReconTrust Company

Plus Four, Inc.

BAC Home Loan Servicing LP
First Premier Bank (Secured Credit Card he defaulted on LMAO)

Convergent Outsourcing

Miami National Enterprises

Cox Communications

AT&T

Sprint

You guys ever see someone with a below 500 credit score?

“IT IS FURTHER ORDERED by the State of Nevada that Plaintiff's nazi Erv M. is DENIED because he is factually incorrect”

The State of Nevada has declared Erv M. “a serial filer of lawsuits”

Erv , Erv , Erv ??‍♂️

"Tried to file for a Quiet Title... Even though he had defaulted on the mortgage"

"...

..assessing a claim of adverse possession in his quest to keep the property without payment"

"Sanctioned as a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT"
Definition of "Vexatious Litigant": The court may find that a person is a vexatious litigant if the person files a petition, objection, motion or other pleading which is without merit or intended to harass or annoy the personal representative or a trustee. ... The court may make an order directing entry of judgment for the amount of such sanctions."

Pro se Plaintiff Nazi Erv, Jr. is a serial filer of lawsuits. He has a long and unsuccessful history of litigation in this and other courts. Beginning in the second half of 2012, Middleton began an unprecedented streak of filing lawsuits. He filed two (2) small claims actions in Henderson Justice Court in 2012. He has filed thirteen (13) separate lawsuits in the Eighth Judicial District Court since 2012. He filed thirty-seven (37) cases in Nevada federal court and another sixty-four (64) separate small claims matters in Las Vegas Justice Court in that time. This is the sixth action against Wells Fargo since 2015. Plaintiff filed a seventh action against Wells Fargo in Case No. 2:20-cv-638 which the Court dismissed for Plaintiff's failure to abide by the rules of the Court and for being a vexatious litigant.

“He a piece of shit. A lowlife scamming welching Nazi maggot piece of shit. Scams his own wife. Had arrested. Scams veterans, old people , doesn’t matter. A good for nothing 0-114 , fraud posting gullible old piece of shit. A miserable old fuck. A waste of the air we breath”

RX Member
Tokens
I haven't the faintest idea of wtf you're talking about, Scumbag, and, rather than going back 7 years with murky bullshit, why don't you "dazzle" us with your political acumen and, uh, assess the following recent events, you brain dead, welching cocksucker (let's see even the scumbag "answers" even ONE of the following, lol)?

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election, BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, including a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, Sparky? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about MY prediction record??? YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD, LYING, DELUSIONAL DOUCHEBAG. You oughta go blow your fellow welcher, Glazed Pig, you BOTH have ALLIGATOR MOUTHS but Hummingbird asses.. Get ready for a BUTT fucking for the ages when Scumboy gets indicted-for the FIRST time, rest assured, it won't be the last, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

You know exactly what I’m talking about RAIDERHATER .

And you disappeared like a little bitch and crawled up in a fetal position after the 2016 election just like Hillary .

Keep taking it balls deep 0-114

Tokens
You know exactly what I’m talking about RAIDERHATER .

And you disappeared like a little bitch and crawled up in a fetal position after the 2016 election just like Hillary .

Keep taking it balls deep 0-114
Don't tell me what I KNOW and DON'T know, cocksucker, that's typically of you welching Trumpian scum. You have ZERO proof of some made up, irrelevant bullshit from 7 years ago, so, lick the scum off a dead dog's dick, douchebag. On the OTHER hand, did I call it, or did I CALL it. YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS A SINGLE, SOLITARY WORD, just like I predicted, because you're a welching, blubber, brainless DUMBO. ALL the stuff below is TRUE and in the HERE AND NOW, YOU AND BLUBBER BOY TOOK A MOLTEN, WHITE HOT BOILING LOAD UP YOUR ASSES AND DOWN YOUR PIE HOLES, YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPLANATION, TAKE THAT WHALE SIZED COCK UP YOUR ASS, BITCH.

Tokens
Talk about an ass pounding to a miserable
Low life nazi maggot

Nazi Erv’s Welch List!

Citi-bank

Capitol One

American Express

BANK OF AMERICA

Pro Tax and Accounting

Meadows at England Run
HOA

Enhanced Recovery
Company

Wells Fargo Bank

Guaranteed Rate

ALG Trustee

City of Henderson

Republic Services

City of Las Vegas Water

ReconTrust Company

Plus Four, Inc.

Convergent Outsourcing

Cox Communications

AT&T

Sprint

“IT IS FURTHER ORDERED by the State of Nevada that Plaintiff's nazi Erv M. is DENIED because he is factually incorrect”

Erv , Erv , Erv ??‍♂️

"Tried to file for a Quiet Title... Even though he had defaulted on the mortgage"

"...

..assessing a claim of adverse possession in his quest to keep the property without payment"

Definition of "Vexatious Litigant": The court may find that a person is a vexatious litigant if the person files a petition, objection, motion or other pleading which is without merit or intended to harass or annoy the personal representative or a trustee. ... The court may make an order directing entry of judgment for the amount of such sanctions."

Pro se Plaintiff Nazi Erv, Jr. is a serial filer of lawsuits. He has a long and unsuccessful history of litigation in this and other courts. Beginning in the second half of 2012, Middleton began an unprecedented streak of filing lawsuits. He filed two (2) small claims actions in Henderson Justice Court in 2012. He has filed thirteen (13) separate lawsuits in the Eighth Judicial District Court since 2012. He filed thirty-seven (37) cases in Nevada federal court and another sixty-four (64) separate small claims matters in Las Vegas Justice Court in that time. This is the sixth action against Wells Fargo since 2015. Plaintiff filed a seventh action against Wells Fargo in Case No. 2:20-cv-638 which the Court dismissed for Plaintiff's failure to abide by the rules of the Court and for being a vexatious litigant.

“He a piece of shit. A lowlife scamming welching Nazi maggot piece of shit. Scams his own wife. Had arrested. Scams veterans, old people , doesn’t matter. A good for nothing 0-114 , fraud posting gullible old piece of shit. A miserable old fuck. A waste of the air we breath”

RX Member
Tokens
Don't tell me what I KNOW and DON'T know, cocksucker, that's typically of you welching Trumpian scum. You have ZERO proof of some made up, irrelevant bullshit from 7 years ago, so, lick the scum off a dead dog's dick, douchebag. On the OTHER hand, did I call it, or did I CALL it. YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS A SINGLE, SOLITARY WORD, just like I predicted, because you're a welching, blubber, brainless DUMBO. ALL the stuff below is TRUE and in the HERE AND NOW, YOU AND BLUBBER BOY TOOK A MOLTEN, WHITE HOT BOILING LOAD UP YOUR ASSES AND DOWN YOUR PIE HOLES, YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPLANATION, TAKE THAT WHALE SIZED COCK UP YOUR ASS, BITCH.

Here’s is what I KNOW cock breath .

The foul mouthed posted named Raiderhater had his last post on …

raiderhater Post #12 Sep 22, 2007 Forum: The Rubber Room

Then …

The foul mouthed poster Dafinch with the same exact writing style joined …

Dafinch
Joined Sept 22, 2007

Keep grabbing those ankles you lowlife scamming POS

Tokens
Talk about an ass pounding to a miserable
Low life nazi maggot

Nazi Erv’s Welch List!

Citi-bank

Capitol One

American Express

BANK OF AMERICA

Pro Tax and Accounting

Meadows at England Run
HOA

Enhanced Recovery
Company

Wells Fargo Bank

Guaranteed Rate

ALG Trustee

City of Henderson

Republic Services

City of Las Vegas Water

ReconTrust Company

Plus Four, Inc.

Convergent Outsourcing

Cox Communications

AT&T

Sprint

Erv , Erv , Erv ??‍♂️

"...

get a life steviracist, nothing relevant to thread topic. irrevelent tiresome old bs

Tokens

Then …

Dafinch
Joined Sept 22, 2007

Exact same , can’t imagine two 0-114 bitches on here. ?

Tokens

Then …

Dafinch
Joined Sept 22, 2007

Wow, you got WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands. I've never posted in the Rubber Room in my entire life, except for once, not long ago, when I looked up some scumbag who used to post, but doesn't anymore (might've been NFLTurds), and, after responding-which is to say, after taunting-him, I noticed that my post appeared in the Rubber Room. I don't see the purpose of that (much less used) forum, so I never used it. Raiderhater wasn't me, you have no proof otherwise, and I don't give a fuck what you think about a false and irrelevant issue. Going back more than 15 years to try to "prove" something, you are one desperate, delusional, douchebag, DUMBO. Now, once again, try and focus on the HERE and NOW, you you stupid cunt:

Don't tell me what I KNOW and DON'T know, cocksucker, that's typically of you welching Trumpian scum. You have ZERO proof of some made up, irrelevant bullshit from many years ago, so, lick the scum off a dead dog's dick, douchebag. On the OTHER hand, did I call it, or did I CALL it. YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS A SINGLE, SOLITARY WORD, just like I predicted, because you're a welching, blubbery, brainless buffoon, known as LENBO the DUMBO. ALL the stuff below is TRUE and in the HERE AND NOW, YOU AND BLUBBER BOY TOOK A MOLTEN, WHITE HOT BOILING LOAD UP YOUR ASSES AND DOWN YOUR PIE HOLES, YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPLANATION, TAKE THAT WHALE SIZED COCK UP YOUR ASS, BITCH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com