$500 U.S. Open Prop Bet Contest (Free Entry)

Search

RXJoy

Administrator
Staff member
It's PAYDAY guys, we'll be posting the final leaderboard and contacting players before EOD. 📣

Stay tuned

magking1

Im seeing errors in grading/scoring but I wll let the affected parties speak for themselves it they care

Most people would say hey Mags , you won easily so STFU, mind your own business because you are not affected...so take your money and run

Sorry , I am addicted to fairness and truth and if I dont speak up then it would be hypocritical IF in the future a score error went AGAINST me and I only THEN do I speak.

RXJoy

Administrator
Staff member
Im seeing errors in grading/scoring but I wll let the affected parties speak for themselves it they care

Most people would say hey Mags , you won easily so STFU, mind your own business because you are not affected...so take your money and run

Sorry , I am addicted to fairness and truth and if I dont speak up then it would be hypocritical IF in the future a score error went AGAINST me and I only THEN do I speak.
I’ll take a look and adjust accordingly, thanks for letting us know.

RXJoy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, sorry for the errors in grading. NGL this was my first contest for golf BUT with Mag and Rics help I think we have all been sorted haha

Congrats to EVERYONE who won!

PlacePointsForum memberMoney Won
15.5@magking1$200
24@sharky99$150
33.5@Ricboff$62.50
33.5@paris00$62.50
42@aggiemoon$25.00

fredo777

Great job by all the crew that hit the board. It was fun to play.
Hopefully we can get quite a few CFB and NFL pools going this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradleysnyder