How do I get off post review?

Search

slide

I'm not a newbie here and have not had a history of making trouble. Most of the time when I post I'm asking a question (not harassing anyone) and trying to learn more about gambling on sports. As it is, I can ask a question but it apparently goes nowhere and I never get a response because no one can see it.

I'm not a troublemaker around here.

Please, set my people free! :):):)

ngarry243

It's good that there is such a hard check - thanks to this site is clean from any nonsense.

Strongbone

Banned
Hi Hache, can you please review my account for the same? I am also interested in coming off post review. Thanks.

Biz

Handicapper
Hi Hache, can you please review my account for the same? I am also interested in coming off post review. Thanks.

Maybe its because you can't help but be an asshole in every thread you enter.

Habsburger

Take me off post review please, it's been years and there was never any cause for it in the first place.

jamerx

I was on it but never asked or begged. Knew it was protocol. Anyway, hard not to notice its removal after 200 posts or so.

Habsburger

I was on it but never asked or begged. Knew it was protocol. Anyway, hard not to notice its removal after 200 posts or so.

I'm not begging, I'm asking, it's been years now, don't know how many posts.....

Habsburger

Seriously, it's been years now. Take me off post review or delete my account. This is just absurd at this point.

rwjr

Could the mods put @WILBUR on post review ...... it'd be a personal favor to me & I'd owe u one w-thumbs!^

cricketer

can i also be exempt from post review. would like to join the contests for nfl and survivor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
innobayt