Moving forward, Please read before posting Plays in the Daily Service plays Threads

Search

Betallsports

Super Moderator
Staff member
Starting ASAP when Posting a service play that has Units, Do NOT use *1, *2, 3*, units

Post as the following, A,B,C,D, etc

and absolutely No Write-ups

So for an example this is how it should be posted

Bob Blow : B) Saints -7

Frank Jones : C) New England -11

or Dave The Wave : Denver +11 (D)

You can also say for Multiple plays

Jack Watts C plays
Saints -7
Pats -11

D plays
Buffalo -2

anyone have questions post them here and I'll try to answer them.

ConleyPicks

Banned
So
A= 1*
B= 2*
C= 3*
D= 4*
E= 5*
F= 6*
G= 7*
H= 8*
I= 9*
J= 10*

and so on for bigger unit plays?

savage1

Not to be facetious(well a little bit), but what number designation does a 10 Billion Star Lock of a lifetime get?@):mad:

ConleyPicks

Banned
better answer would be what Fool is posting plays larger than a "J" play
don't think you need to worry about going past "Z"
Um the
30-40-50+ Dime Handicappers
the 100* 500* 1000* 2500* 3000* 5000*

So are Paul Leiner's and other services like that banned?

savage1

those guys shouldn't even be posted

I agree with you on that for sure.

Seriously why not simply designate plays along the lines of very strong, strong, or just medium?

Also it has to be decided whether GOY, GOM, GOW, etc. can be designated as such instead of accompanying numbers, etc.

Also if you haven't done so already(I expect you have), an attorney's opinion on this matter is of the utmost importance here.

bmd1803

I used to post on Therx's sister website as below and had no problems

Paul Leiner
Toronto over

Betallsports

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used to post on Therx's sister website as below and had no problems

Paul Leiner
Toronto over

Yes I've seen that done before
probably can do it again, but no starts or units following that number

if I remember, he only has 500,1000,2000, 3000, etc

savage1

One related point:

As I see the matter, it is only one service which has threatened action so far.

Thus I am wondering why we should be concerned with other services also until/if /when they also send threats.

I mean after a zillion years it is quite obvious that if big names like Phil/NC haven't done anything, why should anyone even worry about any service

other than the one which has sent a threat?

Thus imo no action of any kind is warranted other than with the service of which Paul Leiner is a member, and even then I have very serious that they

can do anything other than take action against the copyrighted writeups, which should not be allowed as it pertains to them

bmd1803

I think it would be safe for us if not to post units or stars and write-ups

Betallsports

Super Moderator
Staff member
One related point:

As I see the matter, it is only one service which has threatened action so far.

Thus I am wondering why we should be concerned with other services also until/if /when they also send threats.

I mean after a zillion years it is quite obvious that if big names like Phil/NC haven't done anything, why should anyone even worry about any service

other than the one which has sent a threat?

Thus imo no action of any kind is warranted other than with the service of which Paul Leiner is a member, and even then I have very serious that they

can do anything other than take action against the copyrighted writeups, which should not be allowed as it pertains to them

We are not doing it because of what happened today. This has been talked about for a couple of years since SBR took over.
This is what they do there and it has worked.

That C&D that Conley received today is mostly a joke, I read it.
The cost for them to take him to court, in Canada no less would cost them $100,000+

savage1

We are not doing it because of what happened today. This has been talked about for a couple of years since SBR took over.
This is what they do there and it has worked.

That C&D that Conley received today is mostly a joke, I read it.
The cost for them to take him to court, in Canada no less would cost them $100,000+

Sounds logical and makes sense to me.

In reality imo all a sports service can really do at this point is with someone who actually pays for the picks.

With that particular person, if he doesn't comply with their requests to not post their picks, they can simply cut him off and not allow him to piurchase

the picks.

With a virtual outsider though who posts the picks, imo they are powerless to do anything that has any clout other than try to intimidate

the person as they tried to do today.

ConleyPicks

Banned
Sounds logical and makes sense to me.

In reality imo all a sports service can really do at this point is with someone who actually pays for the picks.

With that particular person, if he doesn't comply with their requests to not post their picks, they can simply cut him off and not allow him to piurchase

the picks.

With a virtual outsider though who posts the picks, imo they are powerless to do anything that has any clout other than try to intimidate

the person as they tried to do today.
w-thumbs!^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byblocks