Important Virus Update

Search

SportsBookData

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
10,834
BREAKING: A federal judge has REJECTED A CLAIM by the Pentagon that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine being administered under Emergency Use Authorization is interchangeable with Pfizer’s Comirnaty vaccine, which in August was fully licensed by the FDA, but is unavailable.

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 10.17.22 AM.png


Remember when the op stated the Pfizer covid vaxx approval wasn't really an approval?

It was just the illusion based off a completely different drug that isn't even available in the USA.

How many people do you think are going to be PISSED when they find out the FDA "approved" vaxx they were coerced into getting wasn't FDA approved after all.

Unfortunately, just another failed "prediction" by the op.

:popcorn:
 

savage1

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,649
The same people here that are saying the op has been wrong 99+% of the time are the same people who:

> think covid is deadly even though it has been proven to have a 99.8% survival rate,

> lined up for an experimental shot with no proven history,

> are even shooting their innocent and defenseless children up with the deadly shot,

> believe their decision to get the deadly shot saved the world,

> believe Fauci is Man of the Year,

> believe fake news like CNN and MSN are credible,

> think Andersen Cooper and Don Lemon are award winning journalists,

> believe fake fact-checkers are real,

> think George Floyd is a hero,

> think Kyle Rittenhouse is guilty,

> think frmr. gov. Cuomo is Presdiential material,

> believe Jan. 6th was a real insurrection,

> doesn't understand the 2020 election was the real insurrection,

> doesn't believe election fraud is real despite the irrefutable evidence,

> thinks Biden is actually the real and legitimate president,

> thinks Biden got 81 million votes,

> believe Trump is a dictator,

> believe "we got him this time"

> believe covid variants are real,

> are lining back up for their booster shots despite the overwhelming evidence that the shots don't work and are deadly,

> STILL think this is all about a "virus",

> STILL doesn't understand this is a mass genocide event,

> STILL doesn't see the attempted socialist-communist takeover attempt,

> believe that people here actually read their posts or care about what they have to say,

> believe the op has been wrong 99%+ of the time despite the countless events that happened or are happening as the op said they would.

All of this, and more, but somehow the readers here are supposed to believe anything they say or post.

They are beyond delusional, brainwashed, mind-controlled and just plain stupid!

No wonder why most members here, including the op, laugh at them daily.

These people are the problem, not the solution.

And soon each and every one of them is in for a very rude awakening!

:popcorn:
Massive begging the question, poisoning the well, lies, name-calling and insults, and PROVING nothing other than you have an OPINION

based on many questionable sources some of which are admitted satirical ones like Real Raw news!!

MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE IS NO REFERENCE TO YOUR 99.9% FAILED PREDICTIONS OR ACCOUNTABILITY, WITH

THE STANDOUT BEING YOUR FAILED PREDICTION JUST ABOUT EVERY DAY SINCE ELECTION DAY THAT TRUMP WOULD

BE REINSTATED EITHER ON SPECIFIC DATES OR IMMINENTLY.

In essence, most of what you say in our post is again your OPINION ONLY and based on YOUR SOURCES.

Trying to ram down a litany of opinions ONLY such as yours in your post as FACT wouldn't get you very

far in a court of law or even a debate.

Anytime you are prepared to discuss/debate with me openly in this thread how you have predicted

and handled Trump's alleged reinstatement and your refusal to acknowledge that it hasn't occurred yet

and your "justification" of lack of accountability for the same, let me know and we can discuss and debate it right here

and let others chime in also!!!

Pretending that you don't read my posts is a coward's way out and just shows that you realize that you have no defense

to what I just cited!!
 

savage1

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,649
One last comment re: what fpp/sbd said in post 21, 619:

He says this:

"No wonder why most members here, including the op, laugh at them daily."

Where is the actual proof of this??

How many people have come forward to defend fpp/sbd about such things as fpp/sbd's predictions such as Trump's reinstatement,

and his lack of accountability.

Conversely how many people have come forth either in this thread or my own to dispute anything I have said in above regard?

The same goes for the others in this thread who have said the same thing I have just as often-where are all of the people allegedly

laughing at us??

"Perhaps," just "perhaps" the folks out there he cites allegedly laughing at us are IN FACT laughing at him but simply don't want

to come forward and say anything simply because he is a big Trump supporter like they are.

If I am wrong and people do believe in stuff fpp/sbd promulgates like Trump's reinstatement, massive

sting operations, arrest and executions of the Clintons, Bill Gates, Cuomo, Newsom, body doubles or optics

when we see and hear these folks allegedly dead people

in public, that there are reptilians amongst us, that satanic/evil spirits rape us and have sex with us when we are sleeping,

that Trump did win ALL 50 states and got over 90% of the Popular Vote in the "biggest landslide in history," that George Floyd

did not wasn't murdered and that the entire event was staged and.or that Derek Chauvin was the murderer, that there are member

of the evil ds who eat children and drink their blood, that Covid is a complete hoax, that virtually no one died from it, and that it is

no more serious than a common cold, that Trump is God's personal representative on Earth to save the country and world,

that last July 4th was/is a day to "be remembered for centuries," and so much more, then I invite you to come forward

and say so as well as telling us why!!
 

savage1

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,649
One last thing before lunch:

One big reason why fpp/sbd falls short in this thread is not because of his opinions, most of which are controversial and there is no actual

way to prove who is "right," if that is the correct choice of words.

Rather and as I have stated before, it is because of his FAILED predictions.

In contrast to the opinions, predictions as well as things stated previously which have already happened and/or have not happened,

can be proved by visible/empirical evidence.

For example, there is ZERO proof that Trump has been reinstated as fpp/sbd has predicted will happen just about every day.

Even fpp/sbd can't deny that this hasn't happened yet and that he has been wrong about this.

Also, along the same lines, there is ZERO proof of the massive sting operations and trials and executions he alleges has happened

at GITMO.

In contrast to his OPINION, which is just that, what I just cited are clear examples of fpp/sbd's being wrong and worse, not admitting

it, both of which damage his overall credibility simply because there is a correlation here between the variables.

I ask you to consider if someone makes one after another failed predictions based on the empirical and visible outcome as well

as making failed statements which apply to the present and has ZERO accountability for all of this, whether you trust

anything he says or predicts moving forward including his OPINIONS!!
 

savage1

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,649
Since there are lots of predictions in this thread, here are some of mine.

Some days will be good ones for you, some will be bad and some will be in between.

The sun will rise and set every day even if you can't see it because of weather conditions.

Depending on where you live, there will be hot/warm sunny days and also rainy and even snowy days

again and distinct seasons depending once again on where you live.

Sadly there will also be hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and some people will die because of this.

Until further notice, there will also be wars in which people die.

It goes without saying that every day new people will be born and some people will die.

On some days the stock market will rise and on some days the stock market will fall.

No team in sports no matter how good they are will go undefeated(talking about sports which have long schedules

like MLB, the NBA, NHL, etc., and also the opposite, namely how bad a team is, they will win some games.

People will argue/express/debate their political opinions every day, and there will be no actual winners (except in their own minds)

as there is no way to tally an opinion-the same goes with sports or with specific teams.

Every day there will be people who get married as well as those who file divorce papers and/or finalize

their divorce.

Most importantly every day you will be a day older than you were the day before, meaning that you will be one day closer

to the day you will ultimately die.

Conclusion-there isn't one , but rather some relative oldtimer expressing some philosophical thought and "predictions."
 

SportsBookData

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
10,834
BREAKING: WISCONSIN’S MICHAEL GABLEMAN TESTIFIES BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN & ELECTIONS COMMITTEE ON ELECTION INVESTIGATION

“Its very Clear that Mark Zuckerberg’s Goal Was to Defeat Donald Trump and Elect Joe Biden”

:popcorn:
 

savage1

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,649
View attachment 20707

WHEN "CONSPIRACY" BECOMES TRUTH.

Libtards are not prepared for what's coming!

Their worlds will be shattered.

:popcorn:
Welcome to Genesius Times as the new kid on the block as one of fpp/sbd's "wonderful" sources.

Perhaps if fpp/sbd had checked it out first and found out that this is a RIGHTWING SATIRICAL SOURCE ONLY, perhaps with

no guarantee, he would not have posted what did and made a fool out of himself yet again.

I strongly suggest that even if you don't read the media reviews of fpp/sbd's sources I regularly provide,

please read this one and then decide whether or not this is a reliable and trustworthy source of information as he claims.

Here you go:

 

wilbur

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 5, 2010
Messages
9,233
My sources who have been quiet, just contacted me.
They told me to expect a lot of failed predictions in the next week.
Also they told me to not take anything serious from someone that has a jock strap for an avatar that calls someone gay.
And don't worry about Jim sportsmo Beam,as he will be passed out shortly.
 

Lexmark

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,091
They're auctioning off Mike Pence and Lindsay Graham's joint Congressional tub/toilet. Could be the steal of the year.

1638407896713.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
1,024,513
Messages
12,739,610
Members
94,845
Latest member
zoecc