?Sunday NFL Wild Card/All-Sports *IN-GAME ACTION THREAD*?️?

Search

hacheman@therx.com
Staff member
Tokens
Despite what side you were on yesterday, what a game in Jacksonville

We get 3 more matchups today

Good times

Hit another teaser yesterday so may have another to go with any sides

GL Gentlemen

sun.jpg

hacheman@therx.com
Staff member
Tokens
LV Review Journal (Subscription)

Miami at Buffalo (-14, 43½): The Dolphins won the first meeting 21-19 on Sept. 19 at home. But trips to Buffalo have been harsh on Miami for years, as the Dolphins have lost 10 of the past 11 meetings while going 3-8 ATS at Orchard Park, New York. They did cover in a 32-29 loss in Buffalo on Dec. 17. The Dolphins are on a 1-6-1 spread skid on the road. The Bills are on a 2-4 ATS skid at home. Edge: Bills.

New York Giants at Minnesota (-3, 48½): The Vikings are 13-4 straight up but 7-9-1 ATS. They won outright six times without covering this season and failed to cover Dec. 24 in a 27-24 win over New York. Minnesota is on a 14-6 over run. The Giants have covered their past four and six of seven, and they’re 13-4 ATS this season. Edge: Giants and over.

Baltimore at Cincinnati (-8½, 40½): The Bengals are on a 20-4 ATS run after narrowly failing to cover the closing line of -11½ in last week’s 27-16 win over the Ravens. But many bettors cashed tickets on Cincinnati at a lower number. Baltimore is on a 3-5 spread skid away from home. Edge: Bengals.

Tokens
Good luck. I like Bengals -8 and Bills -13.5.

Tokens
Damn, I thought Trevor Lawrence had buried us.

///

Putting these up right now because I like the + juice lines.

Minny -3 +104 (vs NYG)
Cincy -10 +118 (vs Balty)

Will be back with the early game.

Tokens
My nfl 6*unit play is

Buffalo....(-13.5)

NOTE;

The Dolphins haven’t won a playoff game in 20 years and are 1-8 SU and 2-7 ATS on the postseason road, losing by an average of margin of 22 points per game..

1*unit play

Baltimore...(+8.5)
Bal/cin....(under 40.5)

Good luck..

Handicapper
Tokens
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMEN +3

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
I had Jax teasers tied into Bengal , 49er teasers , one with Bucs also.. Anita had one this morning on Daily Wager that looked good

7pt Giants + 10 , Bengals- 1 1/2 , Buffalo - 6 1/2 +130

Handicapper
Tokens
The No. 7 seed Miami Dolphins are preparing to start seventh-round draft pick Skylar Thompson at quarterback for their first playoff game since 2016 when they face the second-seeded Buffalo Bills on Sunday afternoon in Orchard Park, N.Y.
Tua Tagovailoa remains in concussion protocol, his third stint there this season, and has been ruled out. Teddy Bridgewater could return this week from a dislocated pinkie finger on his throwing hand provided he has no setbacks, according to Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel.
Thompson completed 20 of 31 passes for 152 yards in last week's 11-6 win over the New York Jets that locked up the Dolphins' playoff spot. In seven appearances (two starts) in the regular season, he completed 57.1 percent of his passes with one touchdown and three interceptions.
"I feel like I got a pretty good feel for what a playoff game kind of would look like just last week," Thompson told reporters. "It was a win-or-go-home-type of situation for us, so getting to experience kind of what that felt like last week I think was helpful. This week is just going to be like any other week for me this entire season."
He faces the tall task of leading Miami against division-rival Buffalo, which ended the regular season on a seven-game winning streak and will be riding an emotional high from the latest positive news about safety Damar Hamlin, who suffered a cardiac event in a Week 17 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Hamlin was discharged from a Buffalo hospital Wednesday after passing a series of cardiac, neurological and vascular tests. Hamlin has returned home to continue recovering with his family at his side.
Bills coach Sean McDermott said that the Bills are looking forward to welcoming Hamlin back whenever he feels ready.
"For us, as Damar's dad has said to us multiple times and Damar has mentioned as well, they want us to go do our job and that's what we've got to do," McDermott said Wednesday.
In their first game since Hamlin's cardiac arrest, the Bills returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown, one of Nyheim Hines' two return scores on the day, and they defeated the New England Patriots 35-23.
The Bills and Dolphins split their season series, with the Dolphins winning 21-19 in Miami during Week 3 and the Bills prevailing 32-29 in Buffalo during Week 15, though Tagovailoa played both games for the Dolphins.
Josh Allen had 400 passing yards in the loss to Miami and threw for four touchdowns in the victory. He's 8-2 in his career against Miami, a team that ranked second in the NFL this season in blitz rate.
"They bring a variety of pressures ... You've got to go in with a really good plan, whether it's blocking it up or getting the ball out quick," Allen said.
A Super Bowl favorite since the offseason, the Bills had an impressive year, featuring the second-ranked scoring offense (28.4 points per game) and the second-best scoring defense (17.9 points allowed). Allen threw for 35 touchdowns and ran for another seven as the team's second-leading rusher (762 yards) behind Devin Singletary (819).
The Dolphins, who last won a playoff game in 2000, started the season 8-3, with the addition of Tyreek Hill (119 catches, 1,710 yards, seven TDs) boosting the offense before Tagovailoa's head injuries interrupted his availability.
Miami's injury woes run much deeper than the quarterback position.
Leading rusher Raheem Mostert (891 yards) has a broken thumb. He didn't practice Wednesday, nor did linebacker Bradley Chubb (ankle, hand) or offensive linemen Terron Armstead (toe, pec, knee, hip), Liam Eichenberg (hand), Kendall Lamm (ankle) and Brandon Shell (knee, ankle).
Backup Miami running back Jeff Wilson Jr. (illness) and wideouts Jaylen Waddle (ankle) and Cedrick Wilson Jr. (hip, groin) were limited, as was Bridgewater, who has an ailing knee along with his finger.
For the Bills, defensive tackle Jordan Phillips (shoulder) did not practice Wednesday. Wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) was limited.

Handicapper
Tokens
Dolphins are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.
Dolphins are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 vs. AFC East.
Dolphins are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. AFC.
Dolphins are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
Dolphins are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.
Dolphins are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 games after allowing less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
Dolphins are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games following a straight up win.
Dolphins are 15-7 ATS in their last 22 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
Dolphins are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games on turf.
Dolphins are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Dolphins are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 playoff games.

Bills are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games in January.
Bills are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
Bills are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Bills are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on turf.
Bills are 1-4 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.

Under is 4-0 in Dolphins last 4 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
Under is 5-0 in Dolphins last 5 Wildcard games.
Under is 5-0 in Dolphins last 5 playoff games.
Over is 6-1 in Dolphins last 7 road games.
Under is 5-1 in Dolphins last 6 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Dolphins last 5 games after accumulating less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Dolphins last 5 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Dolphins last 5 games following a straight up win.
Over is 7-2 in Dolphins last 9 games on turf.
Over is 7-2 in Dolphins last 9 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Under is 5-2 in Dolphins last 7 games after allowing less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
Under is 5-2 in Dolphins last 7 games following a ATS win.
Under is 14-6 in Dolphins last 20 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.

Under is 5-1 in Bills last 6 games following a ATS win.
Over is 4-1 in Bills last 5 playoff games.
Over is 4-1 in Bills last 5 home games.
Under is 6-2 in Bills last 8 vs. a team with a winning record.
Under is 8-3 in Bills last 11 games following a straight up win.
Under is 7-3 in Bills last 10 vs. AFC.

Head to Head Trends
Dolphins are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 meetings in Buffalo.
Over is 11-5 in the last 16 meetings.
Underdog is 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
Over is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings in Buffalo.

Handicapper
Tokens
The Minnesota Vikings' season has been defined by dramatic wins and skeptics saying they weren't as good as a 13-4 record and NFC North championship suggests.
Now comes their chance to prove the doubters wrong, starting with Sunday's NFC wild-card round matchup at home against the New York Giants. They know all too well what Minnesota magic was about this season.
When the teams met on Christmas Eve in Minneapolis, the Vikings pulled out a 27-24 win when kicker Greg Joseph boomed a 61-yard field goal as time expired. It was one of a whopping 11 one-score wins for them. Only the season opener against Green Bay (23-7) and last week's 29-13 victory over Chicago could be classified as comfortable wins.
Can Minnesota get it done under the postseason glare? Part of the answer lies in how its offensive line plays. The Vikings received good news this week with center Garrett Bradbury (back) being a full participant in practice on both Thursday and Friday.
"It's not defined in terms of who's going to be there Sunday," quarterback Kirk Cousins said on Wednesday. "You're not sure yet because it's only Wednesday. It'll be important to get out there the next couple of days and be able to practice hard and get some good, quality reps with the group together."
Regardless of who lines up in front of him, one advantage Cousins has over any quarterback is the ability to throw to Justin Jefferson. Aside from a one-catch output at Green Bay, Jefferson has been virtually unstoppable this year.
In the Week 16 victory over the Giants, Jefferson torched their secondary for 12 catches on 16 targets, good for 133 yards and a touchdown. He finished the year with 128 grabs for 1,809 yards and eight scores.
Jefferson's first three years in the league are as good as any receiver ever. He has a whopping 324 catches for 4,825 yards and 25 scores. His average game is good for nearly 100 yards.
Yet New York vows to be ready for the considerable challenge he presents.
"I think for us, we just try to control what we can control," Giants cornerback Adoree' Jackson said. "That's our line assignment, technique and just doing our job. You do your job. You know the other guys are doing a good job next to him. Fly as a collective."
Another good way for New York (9-7-1) to minimize Jefferson's overall impact on the game is to control the ball offensively and keep him on the sideline. The Giants are equipped to do that with Saquon Barkley and quarterback Daniel Jones.
Barkley bounced back from a pair of subpar, injury-plagued seasons to rush for a career-high 1,312 yards and 10 touchdowns this year while catching 57 passes. A good game Sunday should allow New York to chew up clock, not to mention yardage.
And Jones enjoyed the best of his four NFL seasons under first-year coach Brian Daboll, throwing for 3,205 yards with a 15-5 touchdown-interception ratio while rushing for 708 yards and seven scores.

Handicapper
Tokens
Giants are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
Giants are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up loss.
Giants are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
Giants are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 playoff road games.
Giants are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. NFC.
Giants are 5-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Giants are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 playoff games.
Giants are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
Giants are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on fieldturf.
Giants are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
OU Trends

Vikings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
Vikings are 18-7 ATS in their last 25 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Vikings are 8-20 ATS in their last 28 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
Vikings are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win of more than 14 points.
Vikings are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Vikings are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
Vikings are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
Vikings are 2-8-1 ATS in their last 11 vs. NFC.
Vikings are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.

Over is 5-0-1 in Giants last 6 games on fieldturf.
Over is 4-1-1 in Giants last 6 games following a ATS win.
Under is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games in January.
Under is 4-1 in Giants last 5 Wildcard games.
Under is 6-2-1 in Giants last 9 games following a straight up loss.
Under is 9-3 in Giants last 12 playoff games.
Under is 33-15-3 in Giants last 51 games overall.

Over is 4-0 in Vikings last 4 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
Over is 4-0 in Vikings last 4 games following a straight up win.
Under is 6-0 in Vikings last 6 Wildcard games.
Over is 6-0 in Vikings last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Over is 6-1 in Vikings last 7 games overall.
Over is 6-1 in Vikings last 7 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
Over is 5-1 in Vikings last 6 games after allowing less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Vikings last 5 games in January.
Over is 4-1 in Vikings last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
Under is 4-1-1 in Vikings last 6 playoff home games.
Under is 9-3 in Vikings last 12 games following a straight up win of more than 14 points.
Under is 9-3-1 in Vikings last 13 playoff games.
Over is 22-8 in Vikings last 30 games on fieldturf.
Over is 19-7 in Vikings last 26 home games.
Over is 7-3 in Vikings last 10 vs. NFC.

Head to Head Trends
Road team is 9-4 ATS in their last 13 meetings.
Favorite is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings.

Handicapper
Tokens
Lamar Jackson is out and backup Tyler Huntley is questionable for the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday night for the AFC wild-card game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Huntley was limited to start the week but said Friday he plans to take the field as Baltimore seeks to unseat their division rival.
Jackson injured his knee against the Denver Broncos five-plus weeks ago and progress has been slow. A big part of Jackson's game is his legs, and he missed his 18th consecutive practice Friday due to knee swelling that has yet to subside.
"There is still inflammation surrounding my knee and my knee remains unstable," Jackson wrote on Twitter. "I'm still in good spirits, as I continue with treatments on the road to recovery. I wish I could be out there with my guys more than anything but I can't give a 100% of myself to my guys and fans. I'm still hopeful we still have a chance."
Jackson could become an unrestricted free agent after the season if a contract extension isn't reached. Baltimore could slap the franchise tag on him in that case to keep him off the free-agent market.
Jackson operates as his own agent, leading to speculation the big money at stake is part of this equation.
"I don't really have anything to say to them right now because I'm focusing on the game," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said of the contract fodder. "That's what we're focusing on."
That leaves sixth-seeded Baltimore (10-7) hoping Huntley can return. He missed last Sunday's 27-16 loss in the regular-season finale to these same Bengals due to shoulder and wrist injuries.
Huntley was limited in practice Wednesday and Thursday while dealing with shoulder soreness. He practiced in full Friday.
"He's doing a lot better," Harbaugh said of Huntley. "He was out there in practice and took a bunch of plays. I'd say he's on schedule, hopefully, and we'll see where it goes."
If Huntley is unavailable, Anthony Brown will get the call. He made his first career start against Cincinnati last weekend and was 19-of-44 passing for 286 yards but also threw two interceptions and lost a fumble.
There are no concerns about the quarterback on third-seeded Cincinnati's side of the field. Star Joe Burrow is aiming to lead the Bengals (12-4) back to the Super Bowl for the second straight season.
Cincinnati won its final eight regular-season contests since losing to the Cleveland Browns on Halloween. And Burrow is ready to ignite his burning desire to add more postseason wins to the resume
"You can't go out there scared in the moment," Burrow said. "You have to be a little arrogant to go out there in that moment and make plays you need to make."
Second-year wideout Ja'Marr Chase played on a national championship team with Burrow in college at LSU three seasons ago and also saw him step up during last season's postseason run.
So Chase has seen this episode before.
"It's something he probably always wanted to be in, every big-time game he probably dreamed of being in," Chase said. "That's a moment he's always ready for, he studies for. That's what he's always in meetings for."
The Bengals were a Cinderella-like squad last season before the fairy-tale run that included back-to-back road wins over the top-seeded Tennessee Titans and second-seeded Kansas City Chiefs.
This time around, Cincinnati is viewed as an upper-echelon AFC squad along with the Chiefs and Buffalo Bills. And coach Zac Taylor isn't expecting the season to end against the Ravens.
"I expect our guys to come out on fire," Taylor said. "With the stadium we're going to have, the atmosphere we're going to have Sunday night, it's going to be electric, and our guys are going to embrace it and play their tails off."
The Ravens won the season's first meeting with Cincinnati, but the Jackson situation has certainly dimmed their chances of winning in the eyes of outsiders.
"I don't know if everybody's going to believe in us outside the locker room, but we're for dang sure going to believe in ourselves here," Ravens six-time Pro Bowl defensive end Calais Campbell said. "We're going to give it our best shot."
In addition to Jackson, wide receiver Tylan Wallace (hamstring) was ruled out. Cornerback Brandon Stephens (illness) is also out one week after being hospitalized in Cincinnati last Sunday, where he became "acutely ill," according to the team.
Running back Gus Edwards (concussion) and long snapper Nick Moore (illness) will play after missing time earlier in the week.
Guard Alex Cappa (ankle) will miss the contest for the Bengals. Max Scharping will start in his place.

Handicapper
Tokens
Ravens are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 playoff road games.
Ravens are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 Wildcard games.
Ravens are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 playoff games.
Ravens are 33-13-5 ATS in their last 51 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Ravens are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
Ravens are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
Ravens are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Ravens are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games in January.
Ravens are 2-6-2 ATS in their last 10 games on fieldturf.
Ravens are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
Ravens are 1-6-2 ATS in their last 9 vs. AFC.
Ravens are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 vs. AFC North.
Ravens are 0-2-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.

Bengals are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
Bengals are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games in January.
Bengals are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 playoff games.
Bengals are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Bengals are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
Bengals are 9-1-1 ATS in their last 11 home games.
Bengals are 13-2-1 ATS in their last 16 games on fieldturf.
Bengals are 17-4-1 ATS in their last 22 games following a straight up win.
Bengals are 21-6-1 ATS in their last 28 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
Bengals are 16-5-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Bengals are 19-6-1 ATS in their last 26 vs. AFC.
Bengals are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. AFC North.
Bengals are 35-16-1 ATS in their last 52 games overall.
Bengals are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 Wildcard games.

Under is 4-0-1 in Ravens last 5 Wildcard games.
Under is 4-0 in Ravens last 4 playoff games.
Under is 9-1 in Ravens last 10 games on fieldturf.
Under is 6-1 in Ravens last 7 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
Under is 6-1 in Ravens last 7 vs. AFC North.
Under is 5-1 in Ravens last 6 games overall.
Under is 4-1 in Ravens last 5 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Ravens last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Under is 4-1 in Ravens last 5 vs. AFC.
Under is 21-7-2 in Ravens last 30 games in January.
Under is 36-13-2 in Ravens last 51 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.

Under is 5-0 in Bengals last 5 Wildcard games.
Under is 8-0 in Bengals last 8 playoff games.
Under is 4-0 in Bengals last 4 playoff home games.
Under is 7-1 in Bengals last 8 vs. a team with a winning record.
Under is 11-2 in Bengals last 13 games in January.
Under is 5-1 in Bengals last 6 games following a ATS loss.
Under is 12-3-1 in Bengals last 16 vs. AFC.
Under is 4-1 in Bengals last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Under is 17-5-1 in Bengals last 23 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
Under is 11-4-1 in Bengals last 16 games following a straight up win.
Under is 10-4 in Bengals last 14 games on fieldturf.
Under is 14-6-1 in Bengals last 21 games overall.
Under is 37-18 in Bengals last 55 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.

Head to Head Trends

Ravens are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
Road team is 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings.
Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Cincinnati.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callgirls
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com