⚠️TheRx Help/Contact Info/Infractions Explained

Search

RXLadyanne

Therx.com
Staff member
And oh, guys don't forget that we also have a "Contact Us" feature on your profile menu.:cool:

1666376956300.png

RXLadyanne

Therx.com
Staff member
Explanation Of Infractions

1666381849226.png

*A single infraction will result in 1 or more points.

*An infraction will remain active based on the total days issued and expire as indicated

*At any point in which a member acquires a total of 3 points, it results in a minimum 'cool down period' of 1 Day.

Example. Poster A has two active infraction points that are issued for a total of 14 Days. If he receives a third before those expire, the 3 infraction points will equal time off.

*At any point in which a member acquires a total of 7 points, it results in a ban, which will last until points expire, bringing the total infraction points back below 7.

*The time frame off will increase as infractions are repeated

Spamming
Trolling
Bashing
Harassing
Bullying

All the above won't be tolerated, PM us directly if needed

GurlGoneWild

RX Gurl Gone Wild!!!!
huh?

RayFinkel

I could really use someone's help. Earlier I was on the forum looking at stats and stuff about upcoming games and I lost my beer.
I have no fucking idea where it went.

RXLadyanne

Therx.com
Staff member
I could really use someone's help. Earlier I was on the forum looking at stats and stuff about upcoming games and I lost my beer.
I have no fucking idea where it went.
LOL. I hope you had a productive weekend winnings Ray and were able to find your beer.

Loves2kickass

Handicapper
Why is this trolling and bashing by Cigar allowed in this forum. Are there any mods on this site?

RXLadyanne

Therx.com
Staff member
Why is this trolling and bashing by Cigar allowed in this forum. Are there any mods on this site?

Thank you for the heads-up. We already took care of this.

cigar

Handicapper

Wtf is taking so long. School mussa started back up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjoewatson