‘He Can’t Be Trusted’: GOP Lawmaker Yanks tRump Endorsement In Scathing Statement, lol

Search

Tokens

‘He Can’t Be Trusted’: GOP Lawmaker Yanks Trump Endorsement In Scathing Statement :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::escape::escape::escape::an_violin:an_violin:an_violin:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:blah::blah::blah:

Story by Ed Mazza • Yesterday 12:56 AM

1685783082186.png

ARepublican lawmaker in New Hampshire has pulled his endorsement of Donald Trump over the former president’s latest attack on a longtime ally.
“I am officially withdrawing my endorsement, as his most recent attack on Kayleigh McEnany is beyond comprehension and explanation,” James Spillane, who serves in the state’s House of Representatives, told NH Journal.

He is endorsing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis instead.
Trump slammed McEnany, who was his White House press secretary, as “milktoast” for saying on Fox News that he was 25 points points ahead of DeSantis in a poll.
“I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up,” he wrote on Truth Social. “The RINOS & Globalists can have her. FoxNews should only use REAL stars!!”
The attack was very much in line with Trump’s long and extensive history of turning against his own allies for even the mildest perceived acts of disloyalty.
But for Spillane, it was a step too far.
“I thought that he would be able to continue with a positive message, learn from his past mistakes and give us a way forward to continue the policies that he started before,” he told the National Review. “But it’s become evident, especially with the latest attack on Kayleigh McEnany that there’s no loyalty in him.”
He added: “He can’t be trusted to stay loyal to the people who supported him in the past.”
NH Journal said that Spillane is the fourth member of the state’s House of Representatives to switch an endorsement from Trump to DeSantis in recent weeks.

RX Member
Tokens

‘He Can’t Be Trusted’: GOP Lawmaker Yanks Trump Endorsement In Scathing Statement :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::escape::escape::escape::an_violin:an_violin:an_violin:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:blah::blah::blah:

Story by Ed Mazza • Yesterday 12:56 AM

View attachment 68857
ARepublican lawmaker in New Hampshire has pulled his endorsement of Donald Trump over the former president’s latest attack on a longtime ally.
“I am officially withdrawing my endorsement, as his most recent attack on Kayleigh McEnany is beyond comprehension and explanation,” James Spillane, who serves in the state’s House of Representatives, told NH Journal.

He is endorsing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis instead.
Trump slammed McEnany, who was his White House press secretary, as “milktoast” for saying on Fox News that he was 25 points points ahead of DeSantis in a poll.
“I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up,” he wrote on Truth Social. “The RINOS & Globalists can have her. FoxNews should only use REAL stars!!”
The attack was very much in line with Trump’s long and extensive history of turning against his own allies for even the mildest perceived acts of disloyalty.
But for Spillane, it was a step too far.
“I thought that he would be able to continue with a positive message, learn from his past mistakes and give us a way forward to continue the policies that he started before,” he told the National Review. “But it’s become evident, especially with the latest attack on Kayleigh McEnany that there’s no loyalty in him.”
He added: “He can’t be trusted to stay loyal to the people who supported him in the past.”
NH Journal said that Spillane is the fourth member of the state’s House of Representatives to switch an endorsement from Trump to DeSantis in recent weeks.

Wow . Cool story jerkoff . Suck on this for a while

Tokens
Wow . Cool story jerkoff . Suck on this for a while

You think I care that one scumbag is ahead of ANOTHER scumbag, you fucking moron? ROTLFMAO!!!!

Try to FOCUS, Birdbrain? Is the story I posted a GOOD thing for Blubber Boy, or a BAD thing. Go suck on orange pecker, scumbag.

RX Member
Tokens
You think I care that one scumbag is ahead of ANOTHER scumbag, you fucking moron? ROTLFMAO!!!!

Try to FOCUS, Birdbrain? Is the story I posted a GOOD thing for Blubber Boy, or a BAD thing. Go suck on orange pecker, scumbag.

Focus on how many endorsements he has and compare it to the one that jumped ship then tell me just how bad it is you low life knuckle dragging delinquent .

Tokens
Focus on how many endorsements he has and compare it to the one that jumped ship then tell me just how bad it is you low life knuckle dragging delinquent .
"NH Journal said that Spillane is the fourth member of the state’s House of Representatives to switch an endorsement from Trump to DeSantis in recent weeks."

It's UNREAL how fucking STUPID you are, DUMBO. And, why would life be "bad" for me when it doesn't matter who emerges from that shit party? You guys didn't get BUTT fucked in '18, '20, and '22 because you're increasing in popularity, you fucking moron. And, as for your "vaunted leader,"

1685828917493.png
1685828958505.png

Enjoy those THIRTY-FOUR FELONY CHARGES and FIVE MILLION DOLLAR DONG UP DOUCHEBAG DONNIE'S DIRTCHUTE, DICKWAD, PLUS FAUX NO-NEWS' 3/4 BILLION DOLLAR BUTT FUCKING (WITH BIGGER DICKS BEING INSERTED AS WE SPEAK, INCLUDING "DISGRUNTLED STOCKHOLDERS," LOL, FUCKER CARLSON'S HUMILIATING FIRING, ABSOLUTE, GUARANTEED INDICTMENT THIS SUMMER OF BLUBBER BOY IN GEORGIA, AND MAYBE EVEN SOONER IN D.C., but, according to DUMBO, EVERYTHING is just FINE and dandy! ,
:popcorn:
:arrowhead
:dancefool
:dancefool
:lock2:
:lock2:
:blah:
:blah:
:+cops-2+:
:+cops-2+:
:+paranoid
:+paranoid
:hung:
:hung:
:an_burn_m
:an_burn_m
:

Tokens
What's the matter, DUMBO? Cat got yer crotch? Seems like you weren't "focusing" on "how many endorsesments he has" babbling about "...the ONE that jumped ship" you no reading cocksucker.

Trump Loses Endorsements After Viciously Attacking His Former Press Secretary​

14,063 views Jun 4, 2023
Donald Trump launched into a vicious attack against his former press secretary Kayleigh McEnany this week, prompting both Fox News and Newsmax to call him out for it. But then something even worse happened: Lawmakers started pulling their endorsements of the former president. Admitting that he "can't be trusted", a Republican lawmaker in New Hampshire said that he was pulling his endorsement over the attack. Could this be a new era where Republicans actually stand up to Trump's bullying? Farron Cousins answers that question. Link - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-...

*This transcript was auto-generated. Please excuse any typos. So in case you didn't see this this past week, cuz obviously there was a lot of news happening, the debt ceiling, all of that, everything else trump's legal problems. But at one point last week, Donald Trump got on truth social and actually attacked Kayleigh McEnany current Fox News personality, former Trump Press secretary. In fact, she was his last pre, uh, press secretary. Rode with him once Sarah Huckabee Sanders left and stayed with him through the end of that administration. She was very, very loyal. But this week on Fox News, she did the unthinkable. She reported the truth and the truth that she reported was that the latest polls showed Donald Trump beating Ron DeSantis by 25 points. That's that, that you would think that's like a good truth to tell about Donald Trump. But he got off, sent out a post on truth. So where he called her milk toast, he of course spelled it wrong. He spelled it as in milk and then toast. That's the motion of toast coming out of a toaster. Um, and then he said, I am 34 points up onto Sanc Tomos, not 25 up. Uh, the rhinos and globalists can have her. Fox News should only use real stars. And it was like, okay man, I get that you're not happy that the Fox News poll that she's citing says you're up 25 instead of 34. But it's really not even that big of a deal. 25 is still good, but he attacked her. And that attack, by the way, led to rebukes from Pro-Trump hosts on both Fox News and Newsmax. So both of those networks that are rivals came out and denounced Donald Trump for these attacks. But that's not where the story ended. Because this story kept gaining momentum as the week went on. Even Kayleigh McEnany by the way, kind of like shrugged it off like, ah, I still like him. But that wasn't the end of it. As people grew more and more upset, realizing of course that Donald Trump doesn't care how loyal you are to him, he will drop you at a moment's notice if he feels it suits, whatever that moment calls for. It has now led to Donald Trump losing endorsements from Republican lawmakers. Let me read you this quote. This is from James Polan. He is a Republican lawmaker in New Hampshire, a state lawmaker. And here is what he had to say about the man he had previously endorsed and is now Unen endorsing. Here it is. I am officially withdrawing my endorsement as his most recent attack on Kayleigh McEnany is beyond comprehension and explanation. I thought that he would be able to continue with a positive message, learn from his past mistakes, and give us a way forward To continue the policies that he started before. But it's become evident, especially with the latest attack on Kayleigh McEnany, that there's no loyalty in him. He can't be trusted to stay loyal to the people who supported him in the past. So this Republican lawmaker nailed it on the head. Trump demands absolute loyalty from everyone, but he has never repaid that loyalty in kind. These people have to be loyal to him, but he doesn't have to be loyal to them. And so s Spade has said, I'm un endorsing Donald Trump. He is now of course endorsing Ron DeSantis. And I think this is just the first domino to fall this attack on Kayleigh McEnany. This seemingly innocuous, you know, run of the mill attack that Trump posts on true social is having real world consequences for the former president. He is losing support because he attacked a woman who had blindly supported him for all those years. That's pretty remarkable. But not just that he's losing support. What's remarkable is the rationale that this Republican is using to say, guys, we gotta wake up here. This guy is in it for himself and none of our loyalty will ever be repaid. He will not help us when we need the help. He will not rush to our defense. He will throw us under the bus as soon as it is politically convenient for him to do so. And so sine says, I'm jumping ship now, he may be the first rat to jump ship, but I guarantee you there's going to be others because this story has blown up way more than we would've thought it did, or it would have.

RX Member
Tokens
What's the matter, DUMBO? Cat got yer crotch? Seems like you weren't "focusing" on "how many endorsesments he has" babbling about "...the ONE that jumped ship" you no reading cocksucker.

Trump Loses Endorsements After Viciously Attacking His Former Press Secretary​

14,063 views Jun 4, 2023
Donald Trump launched into a vicious attack against his former press secretary Kayleigh McEnany this week, prompting both Fox News and Newsmax to call him out for it. But then something even worse happened: Lawmakers started pulling their endorsements of the former president. Admitting that he "can't be trusted", a Republican lawmaker in New Hampshire said that he was pulling his endorsement over the attack. Could this be a new era where Republicans actually stand up to Trump's bullying? Farron Cousins answers that question. Link - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-...

*This transcript was auto-generated. Please excuse any typos. So in case you didn't see this this past week, cuz obviously there was a lot of news happening, the debt ceiling, all of that, everything else trump's legal problems. But at one point last week, Donald Trump got on truth social and actually attacked Kayleigh McEnany current Fox News personality, former Trump Press secretary. In fact, she was his last pre, uh, press secretary. Rode with him once Sarah Huckabee Sanders left and stayed with him through the end of that administration. She was very, very loyal. But this week on Fox News, she did the unthinkable. She reported the truth and the truth that she reported was that the latest polls showed Donald Trump beating Ron DeSantis by 25 points. That's that, that you would think that's like a good truth to tell about Donald Trump. But he got off, sent out a post on truth. So where he called her milk toast, he of course spelled it wrong. He spelled it as in milk and then toast. That's the motion of toast coming out of a toaster. Um, and then he said, I am 34 points up onto Sanc Tomos, not 25 up. Uh, the rhinos and globalists can have her. Fox News should only use real stars. And it was like, okay man, I get that you're not happy that the Fox News poll that she's citing says you're up 25 instead of 34. But it's really not even that big of a deal. 25 is still good, but he attacked her. And that attack, by the way, led to rebukes from Pro-Trump hosts on both Fox News and Newsmax. So both of those networks that are rivals came out and denounced Donald Trump for these attacks. But that's not where the story ended. Because this story kept gaining momentum as the week went on. Even Kayleigh McEnany by the way, kind of like shrugged it off like, ah, I still like him. But that wasn't the end of it. As people grew more and more upset, realizing of course that Donald Trump doesn't care how loyal you are to him, he will drop you at a moment's notice if he feels it suits, whatever that moment calls for. It has now led to Donald Trump losing endorsements from Republican lawmakers. Let me read you this quote. This is from James Polan. He is a Republican lawmaker in New Hampshire, a state lawmaker. And here is what he had to say about the man he had previously endorsed and is now Unen endorsing. Here it is. I am officially withdrawing my endorsement as his most recent attack on Kayleigh McEnany is beyond comprehension and explanation. I thought that he would be able to continue with a positive message, learn from his past mistakes, and give us a way forward To continue the policies that he started before. But it's become evident, especially with the latest attack on Kayleigh McEnany, that there's no loyalty in him. He can't be trusted to stay loyal to the people who supported him in the past. So this Republican lawmaker nailed it on the head. Trump demands absolute loyalty from everyone, but he has never repaid that loyalty in kind. These people have to be loyal to him, but he doesn't have to be loyal to them. And so s Spade has said, I'm un endorsing Donald Trump. He is now of course endorsing Ron DeSantis. And I think this is just the first domino to fall this attack on Kayleigh McEnany. This seemingly innocuous, you know, run of the mill attack that Trump posts on true social is having real world consequences for the former president. He is losing support because he attacked a woman who had blindly supported him for all those years. That's pretty remarkable. But not just that he's losing support. What's remarkable is the rationale that this Republican is using to say, guys, we gotta wake up here. This guy is in it for himself and none of our loyalty will ever be repaid. He will not help us when we need the help. He will not rush to our defense. He will throw us under the bus as soon as it is politically convenient for him to do so. And so sine says, I'm jumping ship now, he may be the first rat to jump ship, but I guarantee you there's going to be others because this story has blown up way more than we would've thought it did, or it would have.

Check the Congressional endorsements scoreboard Judge Dawson’s bitch.

:3dfesses:

Tokens
Check the Congressional endorsements scoreboard Judge Dawson’s bitch.

:3dfesses:
Suck the cock of your fellow Welcher, Glazed PIGGY. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead

Republicans KEEP LOSING More Supporters with Recent Moves​

128K views 6 hours ago

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the continuing growing movement of people people leaving the Republican Party because of Donald Trump and because the party has left them.

RX Member
Tokens
Suck the cock of your fellow Welcher, Glazed PIGGY. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead

Republicans KEEP LOSING More Supporters with Recent Moves​

128K views 6 hours ago

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the continuing growing movement of people people leaving the Republican Party because of Donald Trump and because the party has left them.

Suck on this for a little while bitch

Tokens
Re-read the first sentence of post # 3 in this thread, VERY slowly, you semi-illiterate twat. Go Suck on NAZI Scum's scrotum, Scuzzball.

Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: No Trump Edition

Chitown Kev, author

by Chitown Kev for Daily Kos
Community
Sunday, June 04, 2023 at 4:00:12a PDT
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ated-Pundit-Roundup-No-Trump-Edition#comments

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - MARCH 18: Dawn breaks over The Statue of Liberty as Manhattan and the nation struggles to contain the number of coronavirus cases on March 18, 2020 in New York City. Across the city businesses, schools and places of work have been shutting down leading to empty streets and quiet neighborhoods. New York City mayor Bill de Blasio has threatened to call for a 'shelter-in-place' order as Manhattan continues to see a rise in cases of the virus. World wide, 200,000 people have now contracted COVID-19. (Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
The downtowns of major cities like New York City will change as a result of remote work but not that much, says the New York Times's Paul Krugman.
We begin today with Paul Kane of The Washington Post taking a look at some of the reasons why Senate Republicans are not pleased with the Fiscal Accountability Bill, signed into law yesterday by President Joe Biden.
Whatever McCarthy and President Biden agreed to do, McConnell said again and again, Senate Republicans would support.
When they finally saw McCarthy’s handiwork, Senate Republicans were shocked.
“To my House colleagues, I can’t believe you did this,” Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), fresh off a trip to Ukraine, bellowed Thursday. [...]
Did Senate Republicans regret outsourcing the negotiations to McCarthy?
“I probably better not comment on that,” Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 GOP leader in the chamber and a big supporter of the Pentagon, told reporters Thursday.
“Do I regret that decision? That wasn’t my decision,” said Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, the top Republican on the Appropriations Committee.

We all deserve a break today...so...

Peter Slevin of The New Yorker writes that about the attempt of Ohio Republicans to raise the threshold by which Ohio voters can approve a ballot initiative from a simple majority (50% + 1) to 60 percent.
In recent years, voters across the country have approved progressive initiatives expanding Medicaid access, strengthening gun laws, raising the minimum wage, and legalizing marijuana. It’s no surprise, then, that conservative Republicans are currently the ones most often trying to raise the threshold. In principle, there is nothing wrong with making sure that proposed changes to the law or to a constitution have broad-based support. (The Framers made it particularly difficult to amend the U.S. Constitution. Since then, more than ten thousand amendments have been introduced to Congress; only twenty-seven have been ratified.) But Matsusaka sees Republican legislatures seeking to change the rules not to protect government from the whims of slender majorities but to preserve unpopular policy choices.
It hasn’t always gone well for them, even in red states. Last year, voters in Arkansas...were asked by the Republican-dominated legislature to decide whether to raise the threshold for citizen-approved constitutional amendments to sixty per cent. They voted no, defeating the measure by eighteen points. Republican proponents claimed that the goal was to avoid frequent amendments, but Bonnie Miller, the president of the League of Women Voters of Arkansas, saw it differently. “They didn’t like it when Arkansas voters used ballot measures to create term limits, establish ethics rules they have to follow, and take some of the money out of politics,” she told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the governor of Arkansas, signed a law in March that makes it more difficult to gather signatures to put an initiative on the ballot in the first place, by raising the number of counties where signatures must be gathered from fifteen to fifty. (In 2020, Arkansas voters rejected a similar measure.) The League of Women Voters, along with a Republican state senator, one of two Republicans to vote against the bill, has filed a lawsuit to block it from taking effect.

The Ohio legislature’s push to raise the amendment threshold is being challenged in court, too, on procedural grounds. Opponents contend that Republicans cut corners in their rush to meet the deadline to schedule the special August election. There’s also an issue of hypocrisy: as recently as December, the legislature voted to abolish August elections. At that time, Frank LaRose, the conservative secretary of state, said, “August special elections generate chronically low turnout because voters aren’t expecting an election to occur. This is bad news for the civic health of our state.” But he strongly supports this upcoming August election, arguing that “requiring a broad consensus majority of at least 60% for passing a petition-based constitutional amendment provides a good-government solution to promote compromise.” LaRose and others say that the current threshold makes it too easy for outside interest groups to influence an initiative. But it hasn’t gone unnoticed by critics that, according to the Columbus Dispatch, the Illinois businessman, abortion opponent, and archconservative megadonor Richard Uihlein has contributed a million dollars to the effort to raise the threshold.
Paul Krugman of The New York Times examines the possibility that the downtowns of major cities will survive in spite of the probable and permanent effects of remote work.
At this point, it seems fairly clear that the Covid-19 pandemic will have persistent effects on where and how we work. As I wrote recently, the rise of remote work, initially a response to fears of infection, appears to have jump-started a work revolution that had been technologically possible for a while but needed to reach critical mass. The era in which the great majority of white-collar workers spent 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the office five days a week doesn’t seem to be coming back. It’s unclear how many of us will remain purely work-from-home; more on that, too, in a minute. But even hybrid work, in which employees go to the office two or three days a week, means greatly reduced demand for office space. Evidence from card swipes suggests that only about half the office space in major U.S. cities is currently in use, with little indication of a return to prepandemic norms...
Does this mean that big cities are about to enter a death spiral? Probably not. [...]
That said, remote work will surely shift metropolitan areas’ centers of gravity away from their central business districts. Back in 2021, the economists Arjun Ramani and Nicholas Bloom coined the term “doughnut effect” for a trend in which people were moving away from expensive housing in urban centers and toward less expensive housing in less central locations. Changes in house prices suggest that the doughnut effect is continuing even though many workers have gone back to the office at least part-time, which makes sense: Workers are willing to accept longer commutes in return for cheaper housing if they only have to commute two or three times a week rather than if they have to do it every day.
Amy Martyn of Wired reports that the FDA relaxation of regulations on hand sanitizer during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic has had an increasingly dark side.

Before vaccines, before masks, before much at all was known about how the novel coronavirus spread and whether it lived on surfaces (remember wiping down grocery bags with Lysol?), hand sanitizer took on a mythos as the essential protective elixir. In the first week of March 2020, year-over-year sales of the product jumped 470 percent. Panicked shoppers soon emptied shelves. California governor Gavin Newsom tweeted a photo of a 24-pack of 2-ounce bottles of Purell selling for $400.
On March 20, the US Food and Drug Administration announced that it was relaxing its regulations on hand sanitizer to “provide flexibility to help meet demand during this outbreak.” Those regulations, known as the Current Good Manufacturing Practices, had been in place since 1994 and included regularly updated rules on everything from record-keeping to product testing to packaging. The agency also paused the requirement under the Federal Food Drug & Cosmetics Act that sanitizer be sourced from pharmaceutical-grade ethanol, which is free of industrial toxins that are commonly found in fuel-grade ethanol. Businesses were still expected to test their sanitizers for benzene and other toxic compounds, but essentially on an honor system. The FDA noted that it did “not intend to take action against firms” for violations during the public health emergency. [...]
Within weeks of the FDA’s move to deregulate hand sanitizer, complaints started pouring in to the agency. Poison Control Centers across the country received thousands of reports of people seeking treatment for exposure to hand sanitizer that contained methanol, a highly toxic form of alcohol used in antifreeze that can cause skin and lung irritation, nausea, vomiting, headache, or worse. That summer, 17 people died after drinking sanitizer with methanol; a telltale sign was that people who ingested it showed up to hospitals with seizures and sudden loss of vision. (Although sanitizer made with pharmaceutical-grade ethanol isn’t safe to drink, it is not usually deadly.)
Noah Robertson and Patrik Jonsson of The Christian Science Monitor looks at the reason the South, in particular, has been and will continue to be probably the most violent region of the United States.
...Amid its chaos, Alexander City was the 18th-most violent small town in America in 2018, according to FBI statistics. Nearly every year, Alabama has one of the top three homicide rates in the country. The South is and almost always has been America’s most violent region.
That violence appears in seemingly random murders and brawls, like Mr. Shaw’s. It appears in regionwide organized crime. It shows up in the rural South and the urban South, the mid-South and the Deep South. Perhaps most importantly, it shows up across time.
Over 400 years, experts say, the South has reinvented itself more than any other region in America, from slavery to the Civil War to the Civil Rights Movement. It’s gone from a lawless Colonial frontier to the country’s fastest-growing region. And yet, despite its constant change, the South has always stayed violent.
ScreenShot2023-06-03at6.56.59PM.png
FTR, Alexander City, Alabama is also my grandmother’s birthplace and I don’t think she ever returned there even for a visit after she left the city with her parents in 1925-6.

Finally today, The Grammarian writes for The Philadelphia Inquirer about the vague and weak language behind book bans.
Our local fascist laboratory recently made remarkable strides in making Pennsylvania into the Florida of the North when it released reports on the latest books it’s banning in Superintendent Abram M. Lucabaugh’s crusade against literacy. The reports — unlike any books you’re likely to find in Central Bucks’ school libraries — are revealing … especially in their use of language.
When Florida paved the way with its “Don’t Say Gay” bill, it used weak verbs as a way to intimidate and confuse educators about what they could teach. Central Bucks, ever the innovators, have opted for weak adjectives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steelreign
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com