Best No Deposit Bonus Codes
No deposit bonuses provide an exciting opportunity to test out an online casino without risking any of your own money. All you need to do is sign up for an account, and the online casino will immediately reward you with free bet credits. You are not required to make a deposit to claim the bonus funds, which is why this type of offer is known as a no deposit bonus.
You will need to complete wagering requirements on the bonus funds, but it is possible to earn a cash payout. This guide explains how to redeem a no deposit bonus at a licensed online gambling site, and highlights the best casino games to play when completing wagering requirements. Continue reading to discover no deposit bonuses from licensed, regulated online casino sites.
No Deposit Bonus Codes 2022
Top Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Promos
- Caesars Casino – $10 no deposit bonus just for signing up
- FanDuel – $100 no deposit bonus, plus $1,000 risk-free play
- BetMGM – $25 on the house when you create an account
- Unibet – $10 no deposit bonus, plus 100% deposit match
Best Online Betting Sites With No Deposit Offers
Caesars Entertainment became a major player in the online gaming industry when it tied up a $4 billion takeover deal for William Hill in 2021. The Nevada-based company decided to rebrand William Hill as Caesars Sportsbook & Casino, and it is now one of the largest operators in the country. It is primarily renowned for its online sportsbook –which offers large bonuses, loads of bet boosts and huge win limits for VIP players– but the online casino is also thriving.
Caesars Casino will give new players $10 in site credit immediately after you sign up for an account, with no need to make a qualifying deposit. The bonus funds come with a 10x wagering requirement if you use them on slots, or a 20x wagering requirement if you decide to use them on video poker. Table games are not covered by the promotion. You need to roll the funds over more times if you are playing video poker, as those games have a higher RTP (Return to Player) rate than slots.
You will also get a 200% deposit match welcome bonus worth up to $200 after you create a Caesars Casino account. That means you would need to deposit $100 of your own money to redeem the full $200 in bonus credits. This part of the sign-up package comes with the same wagering requirements – 10x on slots and 20x on video poker. You have seven days to satisfy these wagering requirements, and you can then cash your winnings out. There are plenty of exciting slots to choose from when working on your wagering requirements.
- Issues a $10 no deposit sign-up bonus to all new casino customers
- Provides a 200% deposit match welcome bonus too
- User-friendly, accessible online casino with wide betting limits
- Also runs an impressive online sportsbook with lots of odds boosts
- You cannot play table games when completing the wagering requirements
- Smaller selection of games than BetMGM
FanDuel is the No. 1 online gambling brand in America, offering sports betting, DFS contests, casino gaming and a racebook. It offers exciting bonuses and promotions in each sector, including a $1,000 no-sweat first bet for sports fans and various free bet deals. However, FanDuel saves its most appealing promotions for the online casino, which features more than 250 slots and a variety of table games.
New customers can grab $100 in no deposit bonus funds shortly after signing up with FanDuel Casino. The first part of the welcome bonus provides you with 24 hours of risk-free play, up to $1,000. You need to create an account, deposit at least $10 and play it through to qualify. If you are down after your first day, FanDuel Casino will provide you with a full rebate, up to a maximum of $1,000, which comes with just a 1x rollover requirement.
You will then receive $25 in no deposit bonus funds on each of your first four weeks as a FanDuel Casino customer. That means you will get $100 in total. Those funds also come with a very generous 1x rollover requirement, which is extremely rare at an online casino. You can use the no deposit bonus funds on slots, video games and table games, such as blackjack. Every day, FanDuel customers can also spin the Reward Machine, which will potentially earn you no deposit bonus funds and free spins.
- Gives new customers $100 in no deposit bonus funds
- Just a 1x rollover requirement on all casino bonus credits
- Spin the Reward Machine each day to win prizes
- Pays out within a couple of hours when you win
- Smaller games portfolio than BetMGM
- No loyalty program for casino customers
BetMGM is the No. 1 online casino operator in the United States. It offers real money casino gaming in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and West Virginia, and it dominates those markets. The BetMGM online casino offers a large, impressive range of games, including an in-house, exclusive progressive jackpot network offering seven-figure payouts. It also runs an online sportsbook, online poker room and racebook, but the online casino is its most successful product so far.
You will receive $25 in free play credits if you create an account today. You can use these bonus funds on any real money casino games apart from progressive jackpots. They have a 1x rollover requirement, and any winnings will then convert to cash. There is one catch: you cannot withdraw that cash until you have made your first deposit. That means this is not technically a no deposit bonus, but it is similar. You just need to make a minimum deposit of $10 and play it through once. Your winnings from the $25 in free play credits will then become eligible for withdrawal.
BetMGM will also match your first deposit with bonus credits, up to a maximum of $1,000. Those bonus credits have a 15x rollover requirement. Slots count 100%, but you cannot play Blood Suckers, Codex of Fortune or Starmania. Most table games count 20%, but virtual blackjack counts 10%. There are hundreds of different games to choose from, so you should not struggle for inspiration. You will also earn MGM Rewards points by playing casino games, placing sports bets and entering poker tournaments.
- The best online casino in the country
- Receive $25 in free bet credits immediately after signing up
- Large deposit match welcome bonus
- Provides larger progressive jackpot payouts than rivals
- You must deposit $10 before withdrawing winnings from the $25 free play
- High RTP slots such as Blood Suckers do not count towards wagering requirements
Unibet is an online gambling giant with operations across the globe. Parent company Kindred Group is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm, but it has a strong presence in North America. It is also famous for creating Kambi, the company that runs sports betting risk on behalf of brands such as BetRivers and MaximBet. It runs an excellent online sportsbook and casino, and both offer lots of bonuses.
A no deposit bonus of $10 is available when you sign up with Unibet Casino, which is available in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. You will also receive a 100% deposit match bonus worth up to $500 after creating an account. The wagering requirement on the bonus funds is 25x. That must be satisfied before you can cash out any winnings.
It is common for online casinos to bundle a no deposit bonus in with a deposit match offer as part of a larger welcome package. There are various additional bonuses available at Unibet, which offers an excellent selection of slots and casino games.
- Large range of fun, high-quality casino games
- Provides a $10 no deposit bonus for new customers
- Also offers a concurrent 100% match deposit welcome bonus of up to $500
- User-friendly app and website for casino players and sports bettors
- Does not provide 24/7 customer service
- No loyalty program
Types Of No Deposit Bonuses
Most no deposit bonuses are offered to new customers. They act as an incentive to create an account, and they also give you a chance to try out the online casino site. You always need to complete a wagering requirement on your no deposit bonus funds before requesting a withdrawal.
That involves playing casino games on the site or the mobile app. The online casino hopes new players will enjoy the experience and return on a regular basis going forward. However, you should never feel obliged to deposit any of your own money unless you want to.
Most no deposit bonuses provide you with site credit, which you can then use on most of the games featured – slots, table games, video poker, live dealer games and specialty games. However, some online casinos may provide you with no deposit free spins as opposed to bonus credits. The free spins have a monetary value, which is normally $0.10 per spin, but they can only be used on specific slots. Any winnings earned from those free spins may be paid in cash, but they are normally paid in bonus credits, which have a wagering requirement.
Games You Can Play With A No Deposit Bonus
Most online casinos allow you to play any of their games when you are working on the wagering requirements attached to no deposit bonus funds. If there are any restrictions, they will be highlighted within the terms and conditions underneath the no deposit bonus. Look out for the “eligible games” section.
These are the main types of online casino games you can play with a no deposit bonus:
- Slots | The top online casinos offer hundreds of slots. There are classic slots, video slots and 3D slots, which offer a great deal of variety. That includes a diverse array of themes – from Ancient Greece and Norse mythology to movies and TV shows – and different volatility levels and betting limits. There are also slots with features such as Megaways, Megaclusters and other features.
- Table Games | The most virtual common table games at online casinos are blackjack, roulette, table poker and baccarat. You may also be able to play virtual craps and some slightly more obscure games, such as Casino War. There are many different variants of blackjack and roulette, so check the RTP rates to find the games with the best payout rates.
- Video Poker | IGT supplies the best online casinos with a variety of video poker games, which have a high RTP. For that reason, they often count just 10% or 20% towards satisfying a rollover requirement.
- Live Dealer Games | Live casino games connect you with a professional dealer based in a studio. You can play blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker games, craps and game shows, such as Crazy Time.
- Specialty Games | There are various specialty games at leading casino sites, including bingo, keno and Slingo. You may also notice some virtual sports games.
- Progressive Jackpots | These games give you a chance to win very large payouts, so many players list them as their favorite casino games. Some casinos restrict you from playing progressive jackpots with no deposit funds, so check the terms.
No Deposit Bonus Codes for Existing Players
Most no deposit bonuses are for new customers, but existing players will sometimes receive exclusive bonuses too. You may be issued no deposit bonuses to reward you for being a valued customer. Some sites will also routinely give you no deposit free spins through offers such as “Game of the Week.” Check the bonus terms, as the winnings from these offers are typically paid as site credit, which has a wagering requirement.
Mobile Casino No Deposit Codes
Any of the no deposit bonuses detailed on this page can be claimed using a mobile device. You can download a native online casino app at Google Play or the App Store. Just search for a casino, such as Caesars Casino or FanDuel Casino, and you can then download the app quickly and enjoy a convenient gaming experience.
New players can use the app to sign up for an account. When it is approved, the no deposit bonus funds will arrive, and you can try to complete the rollover requirements by playing mobile casino games.
FAQs – Using No Deposit Promo Codes
What are some terms and conditions that apply to no deposit bonuses?
You will not need to deposit any money to claim a no deposit bonus, but you will need to satisfy wagering requirements before you can cash out a profit. For example, you might receive a $20 no deposit bonus, with a 25x rollover requirement, which needs to be completed within 14 days.
In that case, you would need to place $500 worth of bets before any winnings left over could be withdrawn. Casino games often have different contribution rates. Slots normally count 100%, but high RTP video poker games and table games often contribute less, such as 20% or 10%.
Can I win real money using a no deposit bonus?
You can win real money using a no deposit bonus. All you need to do is successfully complete the stated rollover requirement. When you have placed the requisite volume of bets, the funds will convert to cash, which can be withdrawn.
What games can you win real money with no deposit?
You can normally play any real money casino games featured at the site when using no deposit bonus funds. If there are any restrictions, you will be informed of them in the terms and conditions. For example, progressive jackpot games may be excluded. As mentioned above, some games will not count 100% towards playthrough requirements.
What sports betting sites have a free bonus without a deposit?
No legal sports betting sites are currently offering no deposit bonuses in the United States. You need to make a qualifying deposit to claim the welcome bonuses at the top sportsbooks. If that changes in future, we will inform readers at TheRX.com.
Occasionally, a sportsbook may email existing customers to inform them that they have received a no deposit bonus. Bet365 does that every so often on big games. It is always worth opting-in on promotional emails when you sign up for a sports betting account, as you may receive no deposit bonuses.